Found Deceased CO - Natalie Bollinger, 19, Broomfield, 28 Dec 2017 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look up narcissistic. It is often confused with autism. He United boundaries and he chooses not to follow them. Whether he killed NB or not he stalked and harrased her for over a year. He made several fake accounts to get in contact with her. He has since put her whole life on Facebook and even commented on her dad's Facebook post before funeral. He is sick

Sent from my Z963VL using Tapatalk

BBM. I agree he is sick. Mentally ill. It's evident that his thinking is way off the scale of normal. But that in itself doesn't make him a killer. Narcissism is a symptom of many mental illnesses. I'm not making excuses for the guy, but it's obvious that he needs proper psychiatric help.

BBM. I agree he is sick. Mentally ill. It's evident that his thinking is way off the scale of normal. But that in itself doesn't make him a killer. Narcissism is a symptom of many mental illnesses. I'm not making excuses for the guy, but it's obvious that he needs proper psychiatric help.
And he refuses all help because what would he have to go on about? I didn't say he was a killer but have you realized everytime something don't go his way he brings up panic attacks and Asperger's? He uses that to try to get by with things that he shouldn't. Natalie was a sweet girl from what I've heard and she was his friend I have no doubt but than he started this craziness and she told him to leave her alone and he wouldn't. He calls the police station and just harasses everyone because he thinks he can get away with it. It's just wrong what he did to that young girl

And he refuses all help because what would he have to go on about? I didn't say he was a killer but have you realized everytime something don't go his way he brings up panic attacks and Asperger's? He uses that to try to get by with things that he shouldn't. Natalie was a sweet girl from what I've heard and she was his friend I have no doubt but than he started this craziness and she told him to leave her alone and he wouldn't. He calls the police station and just harasses everyone because he thinks he can get away with it. It's just wrong what he did to that young girl

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blo...-aspergers-how-would-you-diagnose-these-cases

He needs it, he claims he wants it, but he creates many barriers to actually get it. Sometimes staying a victim is more comforting than trying to move forward with treatment and solutions.

Yup. I think it is mandatory for suicide attempts. Hopefully they evaluate him and require more than 72 hours.

I would agree, I just think that on the day he was arrested after he had been posting on FB challenging them to come and put him in the ground. and had also posted he didn't want to live on the planet anymore. Police were concerned when they met him at the church and took him for a "Voluntary" mental health hold. When staff took his phone, as is standard, that is when he lost it and started battling officers and staff.

IMO he should have been sectioned that day rather than a voluntary hold.They could have placed him under arrest and held him at the hospital.

The whole story is here

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/ne...ger-case-arrested-on-unrelated-charges?page=2

He needs it, he claims he wants it, but he creates many barriers to actually get it. Sometimes staying a victim is more comforting than trying to move forward with treatment and solutions.

I agree with you. Some people like to live as a victim

I'm not saying what he did wasn't wrong. Stalking her and not leaving her alone when she made it clear she wanted him out of her life is completely wrong. I'm just trying to understand his mentality, that's all.

I'm not saying what he did wasn't wrong. Stalking her and not leaving her alone when she made it clear she wanted him out of her life is completely wrong. I'm just trying to understand his mentality, that's all.
I understand and he's so good it took awhile to realize how good he is. He is very smart and manipulative and always claims to be the victim. He always says there is no help for the homeless and he don't have a voice. People have offered him help and he cusses them out lol.

If this isn't a perfect example of the lack of mental HELP in this country, I don't know what is. He does need HELP, instead is arrested. I don't know if he is guilty of murder or not, but he hasn't been charged for it. He is a mentally ill person, yet the medical professionals nor LE seems to know how to deal with him. I wish I knew the answers.

So very sad the way mental illness is not treated or just ignored till it’s too late.

I agree with you. Some people like to live as a victim

The problem is that people who are suffering from serious mental illnesses aren’t choosing to be a victim. They don’t have the capacity to choose to be anything. It’s out of their control.

I had a friend of 18 years come back to the States after living in London for 10 years. I invited her to stay at my place. 6 weeks later I realize she has a personality disorder that she did not have the last time I saw her. She was convinced that I hacked her phone, her email, her facebook, and the list goes on. After I confronted her about her delusions, thankfully she packed up and left.

1 week later, CPS is at my door because she made a bunch of crazy allegations. 2 weeks later, the Sheriff’s Dept. is at my door serving me with a temp order of protection. I fought it in court and won since I had not done anything to her. I’ve heard from people that she has continued that behavior with every person she has stayed with since she left my house. She needs to get help and be monitored, but since she is convinced what she says is true and that she doesn’t need help, she convinces others that it is as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The problem is that people who are suffering from serious mental illnesses aren’t choosing to be a victim. They don’t have the capacity to choose to be anything. It’s out of their control.

I had a friend of 18 years come back to the States after living in London for 10 years. I invited her to stay at my place. 6 weeks later I realize she has a personality disorder that she did not have the last time I saw her. She was convinced that I hacked her phone, her email, her facebook, and the list goes on. After I confronted her about her delusions, thankfully she packed up and left.

1 week later, CPS is at my door because she made a bunch of crazy allegations. 2 weeks later, the Sheriff’s Dept. is at my door serving me with a temp order of protection. I fought it in court and won since I had not done anything to her. I’ve heard from people that she has continued that behavior with every person she has stayed with since she left my house. She needs to get help and be monitored, but since she is convinced what she says is true and that she doesn’t need help, she convinces others that it is as well.

Very sad story but thank God you are ok because it could have turned out different and I'm sure it was scary. I couldn't imagine. I know someone can fake mental illness and get away with it too. I met someone through a friend that had hurt his back and he couldn't get disability for that so he went the mental illness route. He played he had multiple personality disorder and had 5 different people he kept straight and there personalities were all different. To do all that IMO takes a very smart person to keep all that straight. I know I couldn't do that lol. So that's 2 stories that are total opposite. Thanks for sharing

Very sad story but thank God you are ok because it could have turned out different and I'm sure it was scary. I couldn't imagine. I know someone can fake mental illness and get away with it too. I met someone through a friend that had hurt his back and he couldn't get disability for that so he went the mental illness route. He played he had multiple personality disorder and had 5 different people he kept straight and there personalities were all different. To do all that IMO takes a very smart person to keep all that straight. I know I couldn't do that lol. So that's 2 stories that are total opposite. Thanks for sharing

I ended up moving so that she couldn’t find me. Luckily it worked! I feel bad for her because she’s sick, but I did all that I could.

I’ve never known anyone who has faked mental illness, that’s insane in itself. I hope you kept your distance [emoji846]

I ended up moving so that she couldn’t find me. Luckily it worked! I feel bad for her because she’s sick, but I did all that I could.

I’ve never known anyone who has faked mental illness, that’s insane in itself. I hope you kept your distance [emoji846]

Absolutely and I never did know anyone until than either. Just shows it can be done and than some that have mental illness don't want to accept it and/or get the help. I ain't seen that person again in several years and don't want to lol

All I can say is wow if he convinced mental health professionals that he had Dissociative Identity Disorder (formerly known as Multiple Personality Disorder) - it's EXTREMELY rare. Most professionals will never meet someone with a true diagnosis.

I do partly agree - there are some diagnoses that will greatly inhibit decision-making and perception that means the person does not have the capacity to make decisions in their best interest. They are often the ones that, if they don't slip through the system, will be under orders, restrictive practices, etc. However, not all mental illness means capacity doesn't exist. Sometimes people with mental illness will have experienced trauma or lived with a disordered life for so long they are more comfortable living with what they are used to than facing the often challenging process of getting well. Sometimes people with mental illness will avoid seeking help/accepting help/improving their quality of life because the way they live serves a purpose - they get positive reinforcement from something or other people that outweighs the consequences of changing their life. And obviously depression can be a significant factor in whether someone has the drive to seek change.

Most people with mental illness have the capacity to improve their quality of life - it's just so many other factors that result in them not accepting or seeking help. It's so frustrating and sad to watch someone who stays on this path when you can see alternatives that might be better for them...but ultimately every person has the right to choose (unless legally they have an order in place that gives others the right to make decisions for them)

Perhaps I should have been more specific. I was referring to the type of mental illness it appears SS is struggling with, which seems to be quite similar to the issues my former friend displayed. I’m not referring to those who are simply depressed or bipolar.

Based on my research and observations, she either has disassociative identity disorder or schizophrenia. I’m not a Dr., so I can only speculate.

Perhaps I should have been more specific. I was referring to the type of mental illness it appears SS is struggling with, which seems to be quite similar to the issues my former friend displayed. I’m not referring to those who are simply depressed or bipolar.

Based on my research and observations, she either has disassociative identity disorder or schizophrenia. I’m not a Dr., so I can only speculate.

No worries PD [emoji4] IMO SS is absolutely capable of making changes in his life. He shows capacity in his attempts to help others, he appears intelligent, very resourceful (you need to be to survive the homeless life) and he has a caring support network. All big pluses. But for whatever reason that we are not privy to, he chooses not to seek or allow others to help him

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

From my observations with SS and my opinion which I'm no doctor either lol, he didn't start throwing the mental illness until after 2015 if you watch his videos. Which are horrifying lol
And he never mentioned panic attacks until whatever happened on his birthday that scared Natalie. He won't tell what happened so I'm sure it's not good. I have my theories. He done so much to Natalie in that last year and he still don't take blame for anything. It's everyone else's fault. He's the victim, but no Natalie is the victim. He stalked her and sat in car and honked the horn for 3 hours cause he wanted to see her. I think he does need help I don't deny that but he also uses it when he is in the wrong.

I would agree, I just think that on the day he was arrested after he had been posting on FB challenging them to come and put him in the ground. and had also posted he didn't want to live on the planet anymore. Police were concerned when they met him at the church and took him for a "Voluntary" mental health hold. When staff took his phone, as is standard, that is when he lost it and started battling officers and staff.

IMO he should have been sectioned that day rather than a voluntary hold.They could have placed him under arrest and held him at the hospital.

The whole story is here

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/ne...ger-case-arrested-on-unrelated-charges?page=2

Agreed, Steleheart, and gooseheather.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bubbles—