GUILTY CO - Natalie Bollinger, 19, Broomfield, 28 Dec 2017 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sorry to have to interrupt the discussion but we need more applicants. If you know anyone who is a great sleuth and belongs to Websleuths be sure and pass this along to them.

Thanks,
Tricia

Hey Everyone,

We are looking for sleuths who are "rock stars" meaning they know how to sleuth like nobody's business.

If you feel you are an excellant sleuth do not be shy. This is for a possible TV show.

I need your name and a picture ASAP. Please mail to websleuthstv@gmail.com ASAP.

All information will be kept strictly confidential.

Thanks,
Tricia

Didn’t JL say they drove around for a while looking for a spot? When he shot her is a big question in my mind. It seems very bold to do it in broad daylight.

Sorry to have to interrupt the discussion but we need more applicants. If you know anyone who is a great sleuth and belongs to Websleuths be sure and pass this along to them.

Thanks,
Tricia

Is it about sleuthing in general or pertaining to this case?

Is it about sleuthing in general or pertaining to this case?
I think it's sleuthing in general, because Tricia posted the message on multiple threads.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Didn’t JL say they drove around for a while looking for a spot? When he shot her is a big question in my mind. It seems very bold to do it in broad daylight.

It had to have been in daylight if JM’s timeline is correct, given the heroin levels in the blood, IMO.

ETA: unless they drove around for awhile like he said, but then he would have allowed to her use as he drove around with her.

It had to have been in daylight if JM’s timeline is correct, given the heroin levels in the blood, IMO.

ETA: unless they drove around for awhile like he said, but then he would have allowed to her use as he drove around with her.
Right. And darkness was probably 5+ hours from when he picked her up. His story isn’t adding up. No surprise.

Police said that this was not drug related, but maybe Natalie took them right before he picked her up / kidnapped her and shot her soon after. Does anyone remember how far she lived from where she was found? 10 minutes?

It’s a 20-40 minute drive depending on traffic and route choices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But "half life" doesn't mean it's completely gone after that period, right? I thought half life was the time for the amount present to go from 100% to 50%of the original amount.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Half life is the amount of time it takes for it’s levels to drop by 50%. In the studies I was reading, they had drawn blood from people who were brought in for possible overdoses, taken blood while still alive, then again after they had died. Time spans being between 10 minutes-2 hours. In MOST of the cases, there was no longer a detectable amount of 6-MAM post mortem. Our bodies eventually convert the 6-MAM to morphine.

It’s way more than a 10 minute drive. Close to 30 when the traffic is light...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So it had to be pretty fast if she used at home. Used, got picked up, shot when they arrived at the farm. OR he lied and she/they drove around and used. So either way, he is still lying

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...urdered/ar-BBJ023n?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

Joseph Lopez, 22, claims he didn’t know Natalie Bollinger before the Broomfield, Colorado teenager allegedly wrote a disturbing Craigslist post. “I want to put a hit on myself,” Bollinger allegedly wrote on her local Craiglist’s “women seeking men” section in late December, according to an affidavit first reported by Denver7. Lopez claims he answered the post posing as a hitman. Then, cops say, his make-believe profession became real.

That led police to stop Lopez on his way into his job at a local Domino’s Pizza on Thursday. Even before officers began questioning him, Lopez told them “he was sure it had to do with the girl he talked to on Craigslist,” according to the affidavit.
Lopez described himself as an unwitting executioner. While browsing Craigslist’s “women seeking men” section, the engaged 22-year-old allegedly saw an ad to the effect of “I want to put a hit on myself.” Lopez said he replied to the ad, using a hit man persona. He reached Bollinger, who allegedly told him she would pay him to kill her execution-style.
Lopez offered investigators two versions of what happened next. He initially claimed he met Bollinger, but backed out of the murder and dropped her off at her apartment, after which she shot herself.
But police collected GPS data from Lopez’s phone, placing him in the remote woods where Bollinger died. Lopez backtracked on his story. He told police he had picked up Lopez from her apartment, and tried to talk her out of the plan while they drove around looking for a suitable site of death.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...urdered/ar-BBJ023n?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

Joseph Lopez, 22, claims he didn’t know Natalie Bollinger before the Broomfield, Colorado teenager allegedly wrote a disturbing Craigslist post. “I want to put a hit on myself,” Bollinger allegedly wrote on her local Craiglist’s “women seeking men” section in late December, according to an affidavit first reported by Denver7. Lopez claims he answered the post posing as a hitman. Then, cops say, his make-believe profession became real.

That led police to stop Lopez on his way into his job at a local Domino’s Pizza on Thursday. Even before officers began questioning him, Lopez told them “he was sure it had to do with the girl he talked to on Craigslist,” according to the affidavit.
Lopez described himself as an unwitting executioner. While browsing Craigslist’s “women seeking men” section, the engaged 22-year-old allegedly saw an ad to the effect of “I want to put a hit on myself.” Lopez said he replied to the ad, using a hit man persona. He reached Bollinger, who allegedly told him she would pay him to kill her execution-style.
Lopez offered investigators two versions of what happened next. He initially claimed he met Bollinger, but backed out of the murder and dropped her off at her apartment, after which she shot herself.
But police collected GPS data from Lopez’s phone, placing him in the remote woods where Bollinger died. Lopez backtracked on his story. He told police he had picked up Lopez from her apartment, and tried to talk her out of the plan while they drove around looking for a suitable site of death.
Why?? For what??

The more we work through it the more I think the only sliver truth this guy told was that he pulled the trigger. And he didn’t even hit that on his first rev of the story.

The more we work through it the more I think the only sliver truth this guy told was that he pulled the trigger. And he didn’t even hit that on his first rev of the story.
This needs to end.

This needs to end.
I’m hoping tomorrow, or at least next week sometime, we’ll get some info that’s closer to the truth. The hitman story should be relatively easy to prove or disprove.

I think there is some truth. I think he met her on Craigslist. I think he picked her up at her apartment (willingly or unwillingly on her part), I think he shot her execution style. The rest is where I think he could be fabricating. I think he took parts of the story that he knew they would have evidence on, and then crafted the rest around those facts to try to reduce his sentence. He could have even met with a lawyer before being arrested and was coached on what to say, based on her past history.

Some interesting pieces from this article....
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.sm...t-a-hitman-on-craigslist-20180211-p4yzza.html

* The affidavit recounts what Lopez told authorities, not necessarily what detectives believe

* They discussed how she wanted to be killed, and how he would be paid afterward.

* McIntosh was adamant at Friday's news conference that investigators may not have uncovered the true motive.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot!
Back