CO - Possible Serial Shooter Has Colorado Drivers on Edge #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
East First Street and St. Louis Ave looks to be about a mile from Loveland Laser Tag and Front Range Gun Club. The Laser Tag place is open until 10:00 pm- this gentleman was found, still alive at the time, just before 11.

East First Street and St. Louis Ave looks to be about a mile from Loveland Laser Tag and Front Range Gun Club. The Laser Tag place is open until 10:00 pm- this gentleman was found, still alive at the time, just before 11.
Not that it has anything to do with the man being killed but on this corner is a liquor store...the first time I saw it I thought it was a drive up...plus, if you head south on at Louis it leads to a more rural part of Larimer County...easy getaway...

A very long shot, but I guess anything is possible...

Patents

Self-destructing bullet
Application number: 20020152914
Abstract: A self-destructing bullet for use with a firearm is disclosed... .
______

... Patents by Inventor Todd Alan Cox
http://patents.justia.com/inventor/todd-alan-cox

Lest anyone accuse us of not having covered all the bases! Fun to read about. I wonder who that inventor thought his market would be. Tidy markesmen?

I don't know how to link the story from my iPad but...a man was found shot on the sidewalk in Loveland last night...it is being reported as related to the shootings...checl the Coloradoan...this is really getting scary....

http://kdvr.com/2015/06/04/one-dead-in-loveland-drive-by-shooting/

65-year-old man shot dead in Loveland; connection to other random shootings investigated

LOVELAND, Colo. — A man is dead after being found shot on a Loveland sidewalk late Wednesday night and the Loveland Police Department said a task force is investigating whether it’s connected to two other random shootings in northern Colorado in the past six weeks.

NoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^&*%#@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:(

You guys are going to have to check me into the looney bin right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can see my house on the maps!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm scared to check msm...please don't let this be anyone I know...its sad for whoever it is and their family, but you know what I mean!!

OMG!!!!

No way I'm taking a break for my own sanity. We've got to find this guy! :( Malvo killed a kid iirc...
I'm sooooooo upset. Going to msm now.

Police investigating if Loveland death linked to NoCo shootings http://www.9news.com/story/news/loc...land-death-linked-to-noco-shootings/28462697/

"At 10:52 p.m., police responded to the area of East First street and St. Louis Avenue for a report of a man bleeding and lying in the sidewalk. Police say the 65-year-old man who was shot later died."

"Officers are consulting with the task force that was established last week following a series of shootings across northern Colorado."

635690054960383019-noco.jpeg
Shooting Scene / photo Larry Bases

I knew that ****er was going to strike again on a Wednesday.

This is too much. I have to pull it together because I have to teach a class in a few minutes.

I am freaking out.

10:52....the pattern is emerging.

Forager, when you get some time, can you please update the map, chart and graph?

:(

^&*%!!!!

Not that it has anything to do with the man being killed but on this corner is a liquor store...the first time I saw it I thought it was a drive up...plus, if you head south on at Louis it leads to a more rural part of Larimer County...easy getaway...

Thats what I was thinking too. Loveland is not the easiest town to get around in during the day, lots of traffic. But from that area of town, its easy access to the west to US287 or easy access to some rural roads that would quickly get you back to the interstate. I suspect we will know soon whether this is linked to the other injury and killing.

I've added the report of the shooting of the 65 year old man in Loveland to the map (by the star, with the label "Man shot 6/3/15").

Disclaimer: As normally, I added it as mappable information that came up on the thread as possibly having some relation to the case. No judgement is made as to whether it really is related.

Here's a screenshot:
CO Possible Serial Shooter

CO Possible Serial Shooting Spreadsheet

Man shot loveland map screenshot.png

65-year-old Loveland man found shot to death on sidewalk; Police check link to 2 random shootings
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...ctives-checking-for-link-to-2-other-shootings

"The Loveland Police Department says a passerby found the man just before 11 p.m. near East First Street and St. Louis Avenue. That is about four blocks east of Lincoln Avenue/Highway 287.

It is a residential neighborhood that also has a couple businesses, according to Sgt. Mike Halloran.

When officers arrived, the man was still alive but they couldn't save him."

"Sgt. says police aren't saying yet where the victim was shot. He apparently was not able to provide police with any information.

— Lance Hernandez (@lancehernandez7)*June 4, 2015

Police have not identified the victim, but several people who knew him gathered in the area.

Loveland Shooting: Hugs among friends/family of shooting victim, older found shot last night very close 2 his home.*pic.twitter.com/k0815JK587

— Tyler Lopez (@nonstopTLo)*June 4, 2015"

loveland shooting area_1433435766516_19206884_ver1.0_640_480-1.jpg

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...ctives-checking-for-link-to-2-other-shootings

"Sgt. Halloran says it's possible it's NOT related to other unsolved shootings in Northern Colorado.

— Lance Hernandez (@lancehernandez7)*June 4, 2015

Investigators do not know if this case is linked to others shootings but Halloran said, "It's prudent to consult with the task force."*

(*cough, ********, of course its related--jmo)

Loveland police investigating roadside shooting death
http://www.coloradoan.com/story/news/2015/06/04/loveland-roadside-shooting/28462437/
*Video at link

635690160708420596-IMG-1716.jpeg
Loveland police are working to determine if there's a link between Wednesday's shooting and the linked recent shootings in Northern Colorado. Jason Pohl/The Coloradoan

"Police did determine that he had been shot, Halloran said. He would not say how many times he was shot. It is not yet known whether this case is related in any way to thepair of shootings*that*left a Windsor man dead*and *advertiser censored*Milliken woman*seriously injured. Loveland police are now consulting with a special task force established to investigate the already-linked cases from recent weeks.

"We're really early in the investigation," Halloran told the Coloradoan Thursday morning. "They didn't have enough information to show that it wasn't related, and they didn't have enough information to show that it is related, So, they thought it was prudent to consult with the task force just in case it was and to share information."

"That area where the shooting happened is west of Osborn Park and southeast of the intersection of U.S. 34 and U.S. Highway 287. It is a residential neighborhood about a mile from the downtown shops, and single family homes line the busy street.

"Most people around here have lived here forever," said Hector Gonzalez, a mechanic who works just a few doors down from where the man's body was located. "It's a little scary."

The coroner's office will determine the man's official manner and cause of death, likely on Thursday. His name will also be released once next of kin have been notified, likely later on Thursday.

Anyone with information about this case is asked to call the Loveland Police Department tip line at 970-962-2032."

http://www.coloradoan.com/story/news/2015/06/04/loveland-roadside-shooting/28462437/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pey