CO - Possible Serial Shooter Has Colorado Drivers on Edge #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cori Romero after the shooting. Man, she really dodged a bullet, literally!

Eta: I only wish Jacoby and Connole could have been as lucky. :(

View attachment 75936

You kind of have to wonder whether she didn't earn that dodge. She takes a bullet, comes up smiling and reassuring with her thumbs up, then forgives her shooter on the theory that it it's the right thing to do and might help him straighten himself out. God must have figured her for a keeper.

Unless he works at a strip club. I doubt business is slow on the first business day of the week.

Lol. Jmo

Its not just strip clubs Dex......retail stores, restaurants and hotels are all slow on Mondays.

When I was a bartender my normal days off were Monday and Tuesdays for that reason alone.

Some restaurants even close Sunday and Mondays or Mondays and Tuesdays to make scheduling easier for all of their employees.....and because its not financially viable to be open those days.

You can see this mirrored in hotel rates as well. Its cheaper to book a room Monday-Thursday than it is on the weekends.

You kind of have to wonder whether she didn't earn that dodge. She takes a bullet, comes up smiling and reassuring with her thumbs up, then forgives her shooter on the theory that it it's the right thing to do and might help him straighten himself out. God must have figured her for a keeper.

Yes, Forager, I completely agree, though the shooter may have been going for random, the two he murdered and Cori, seem amazingly warm, kind, friendly people, which combined with magz, has me thinking well if that's the norm there, at random selection, let's move to CO.

Yes, Forager, I completely agree, though the shooter may have been going for random, the two he murdered and Cori, seem amazingly warm, kind, friendly people, which combined with magz, has me thinking well if that's the norm there, at random selection, let's move to CO.

Whoa.

Lmao.

Couldn't you just tell him that face to face.

Lol. Just joking.

I'll drink to that. Put it on my tab

I'm sure gun store owners will know if recently a customer was coming to get new scopes for rifle.

These owners need to compare customers to see if one frequents all of them to stay under the radar by going to the same one.

You go to one for adjustments. One for new scopes and sights. One for the ammo.

They Know who this is.

Jmo

I would think with the kind of ammo this would take, that some of it may be from online, under the radar too, or even hand produced ammo the way evidence at some scenes are scarce? I imagine lots of people in CO may know how by culture?

Sorry when I posted the link to the I 70 chase I didn't include info. I spotted it and still had my WS window open so I quickly just C & P'd the web addy. I think this very well could be the sniper. Maybe he went further out knowing that people will be out today (Saturday) and would most likely be looking where he usually is in the north.

I don't think the kids in Erie are involved at all. Separate but also scary incident.

I think I messed up in the post about the type of gun the carjacker had. I changed the post to say "gun" instead of "rifle" as the article is not clear the type of gun he had.

So sorry about that. I must have just been assuming that was the type of gun he had. Unless someone can find where LE says the type of gun, it is not clear to me.

Let's check the Denver Jail bookings...(or wherever he would be)...

I think I messed up in the post about the type of gun the carjacker had. I changed the post to say "gun" instead of "rifle" as the article is not clear the type of gun he had.

So sorry about that. I must have just been assuming that was the type of gun he had. Unless someone can find where LE says the type of gun, it is not clear to me.

I saw the word rifle too in the msm....maybe they changed it? :lookingitup:

Well, the updated video with a LE Captain said the man on I 70 had a handgun. Earlier reports said the guy had a rifle???? Hhhhhmmmmmm....I really want this to be the guy.

Ok, I wonder why they changed it. Could be a correction or a cover up for now? Could they have found a rifle in the carjackers crashed car?

Whether or not this is the shooter, what the hell was this guy up to this morning?!?!???

I saw the word rifle too in the msm....maybe they changed it? :lookingitup:

I think they did change the article. I could have sworn I saw it in the article when I first read it because I am usually careful about that sort of thing.

I wonder if LE is realizing the public (like us) is going to put 2+2=4 together and they dont want us to know they think its him yet.

Do you think three people selected randomly who all happen to be very warm kind outgoing drew the shooter at random?

If all victims were alone and isolated and not like the dc sniper victims.

Than he is a isolator who needs time to get away without being seen. He doesn't have good cover.

Awwwwww. That's sweet.

FHG, I think Fooooorager is a keeper too :heart: Hang onto him (or her), at least while his mapping skills are still good!

I think they did change the article. I could have sworn I saw it in the article when I first read it because I am usually careful about that sort of thing.

I wonder if LE is realizing the public (like us) is going to put 2+2=4 together and they dont want us to know they think its him yet.

Gosh, that would sooooooo awesome if this is him.....throw away the key!!!

Scared to get my hopes up....

If all victims were alone and isolated and not like the dc sniper victims.

Than he is a isolator who needs time to get away without being seen. He doesn't have good cover.

Its not just strip clubs Dex......retail stores, restaurants and hotels are all slow on Mondays.

When I was a bartender my normal days off were Monday and Tuesdays for that reason alone.

Some restaurants even close Sunday and Mondays or Mondays and Tuesdays to make scheduling easier for all of their employees.....and because its not financially viable to be open those days.

You can see this mirrored in hotel rates as well. Its cheaper to book a room Monday-Thursday than it is on the weekends.

Who gets paid on Mondays or Tuesdays? Maybe buys some drug that makes them feel all creepy narcissistic shooter high godly? Somebody who works on weekends perhaps? Spent some time in trouble and has a huge beef with thumbing their nose at LE and is a huge coward about who they pick on?

Mg duh it just hit me----

Check the jail bookings? They guy's dead!

:facepalm:

See, told u guys I need a break!!!!!!!!!!

:blushing:

LOL

I agree with others that I dont want to get my hopes up too much on the guy that LE already killed, but I sure hope that was him.

Its hard to think of another scenerio where a guy walking near a wrecked car would be carrying a gun and then when police shows up, he decides he has to carjack 2 innocent folks to take their car for a getaway.

Sure sounds like someone who desparately wanted to get out of there.

Its not clear if the original wrecked car he was near was even his, but it sure seems very likely. Because if he was carrying a gun then I dont think he would go near a wrecked car to bring attention to himself. It seems likely to be his original wrecked car when things started before the carjacking.

The good news is LE is definitely going to check him out to try to see if there is any connection.

Look at the photo and look at how many LE vehicles are in the area. WOW

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2015/06/06/carjacking-suspect-shot-and-killed-during-pursuit/

Welcome to the thread. :)

I definitely think its a young punk(s) too! And so do a lot of the locals!

I think they're young, stupid, and reckless. I don't think this person has anything to do with LE since they killed someone where there are a plethora of traffic cameras as well as businesses that also have cameras. LE would know that. Maybe this jerk wants to get caught. I think they're probably close to making an arrest. My guess is LE was fudging the truth a bit when they said the cameras didn't catch the actual murder. They know what vehicles were in that intersection at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper