CO - Richard & Mayumi Heene charged in Balloon Boy hoax, Fort Collins, 2009 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this incident wasn't perfectly planned by the father I will eat my laptop! Isn't it odd that when Falcon descended from the attic his Daddy was standing right there in the garage talking on his cell phone...now I wonder who he was talking to??? Wouldn't have been Falcon, now would it???
I hope LE has scoured that attic, examined the box Falcon was supposedly sleeping in, and looked specifically for a cell or land line phone in the attic.
Daddy's first words when Falcon descended the attic "It's a miracle!"---- Why not "He's here, Falcon is here! -----Oh this is just so hinkey it makes me want to scream!

Maybe it's because my big brother dropped me on my head a lot when were growing up but I don't think it was staged at all.

They remind me of goofy kids who did something that ended up spiraling out of control.

Well, this certainly made for one of the most surreal days we've had in awhile.

Well, this certainly made for one of the most surreal days we've had in awhile.

And top it off with reading the Anthony depos....I need some solid connection to real life soon or I'm going to get sucked into a Vortex and be gone forever. :hypno:

[nomedia]www.youtube.com/watch?v=wI6UONWCq7A[/nomedia]

I noticed when Falcon looks to his mom for an/the answer she NODS her head yes. As if to tell her Son it is okay to say what is on your mind.
It came across a bit stronger on my TV. sorry.

Do you think we could get a special section for this family, noW that it is not Current News and most of us would love to follow up on this story?

OMG, are any of yall watching Goodmorning America? They just showed the balloon taking off and it is mom & dad with the balloon in the video. OH, and dad didn't call 911 at first... he called the FAA, which told them to call 911.

They got those kids up to be on tv, and now the poor child (Falcon) has to go puke. I swear, these parents are blockheads... Diane Sawyer had to encourage the mother to go check on the child when he went to the bathroom to upchuck.

Lets say that it is definitely found to be a hoax... exactly what could the father be charged with?

I don't know, but I would be looking through the code books to find something that fits. Having a big balloon on your roof that can carry away your child is not much different in my mind than having a chained tiger in your backyard. Reckless endangerment or something along those lines.

Are they on TV again -- after the CNN interview?! After the day they had yesterday, I would consider this child abuse to keep putting the kids on TV. I would think they need a decent meal, a claim environment, and a good night's sleep not propping them up in front of a camera.

I feel for their teachers next week that will have these mini "celebrities" coming back to class. The boys will have both admireres and abusers for all this.

This isn't adding up... dad puts blame on mom for not having the tethers done... it is mom & dad in the video letting the balloon go, which makes one realize that Falcon had no real reason to go and hide and feel like he was in trouble about it being let go. Things don't seem to add up... and dad's tearless shuddered crying kind of doesn't help, IMO

Yeah, Openmind, they are back on tv... did the ABC and then NBC morning shows.

Geraldo on Fox talks about the family on various morning shows and when the questions got tough, Falcon says he feels like he has to throw up....(this is on Fox now). Geraldo thinks the whole thing is a scam.

Dad's a very bad actor, like a B- movie. Those kids are going to grow up to be hoodlums, not knowing discipline or respect for the laws. Hoax all the way!

This isn't adding up... dad puts blame on mom for not having the tethers done... it is mom & dad in the video letting the balloon go, which makes one realize that Falcon had no real reason to go and hide and feel like he was in trouble about it being let go. Things don't seem to add up... and dad's tearless shuddered crying kind of doesn't help, IMO

No, it's not adding up. It was so obvious to me the Dad was :liar: during his interview on GMA, I was actually embarrassed for him. I think Diane Sawyer recognized this too. The balloon looks so filmsy, I am doubtful it would even leave the ground with any additonal weight. IMO

They got those kids up to be on tv, and now the poor child (Falcon) has to go puke. I swear, these parents are blockheads... Diane Sawyer had to encourage the mother to go check on the child when he went to the bathroom to upchuck.

Poor kid!

From GMA

Heene Family Tells Its Story
http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerindex?id=8843203
Richard, Mayumi and their sons explain what happened with the helium balloon.

Sheriff on What Will Happen to Heene Family
http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerindex?id=8843326
Sheriff Jim Alderden says making a false report is a misdemeanor offense.

Home Video From the Launch: Was It a Hoax?
http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerindex?id=8843158
New video shows the Heene parents with the balloon at the time of the launch

Falcon upchucked on the Today show this morning also. I wonder have the parents given him something to make this occur????? This family's media exposure is leaving a fuzzy picture. IMO

Falcon upchucked on the Today show this morning also. I wonder have the parents given him something to make this occur????? This family's media exposure is leaving a fuzzy picture. IMO

My thoughts as well. Especially when a certain question is asked.

Do you think Falcon is going to have to throw up everytime he is asked the same question to get out of answering the question or do you think he has to throw due to the stress of the question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove