CO CO - Roger Ellison, 17, Cedaredge, 10 Feb 1981 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok this person wrote " It took me a few years after it happened to realize what happened and that it wasnt my doing. I was just a kid with low self esteem and thats exactly the kind of kids he preyed upon.
Unfortunately highschools are filled with them. A great hunting ground for someone like Mr. Pash."

So, in my opinion this person is implying that Roger had low self esteem.

I would love to hear your theory. I think we can post them.. we do on the Benjaman Kyle thread.

No Roger didn't have low self esteem, she only talks about herself she didn't say Roger did or her sibling, she said she had low self esteem.

I don't want to post my theory yet as not to offend Roger's sister. As you can see, she is very sensitive to comments regarding Roger.

Silver, would you like to share your theory?

Also, there is more to this case that we don't know as referenced by John Pash. There seems to have been an English assignment that indicates Roger was looking for something. His sister has not yet remarked on this. She has not written whether or not she is aware of the assignment and what it contained.

No Roger didn't have low self esteem, she only talks about herself she didn't say Roger did or her sibling, she said she had low self esteem.

Sorry if I offended you Silver, the way I read that was ,yes, she said she had low self esteem, but her main point was when she said "thats exactly the kind of kids he preyed upon." (the kind with low self esteem).

Again, I am not trying to be rude here, just trying to help.

How old were you when Roger Ellison went missing? I ask that in part because our perceptions of events as they occur can be affected by our age at the time that they happened.

I'm curious to know what was in his assignment-that would be a big clue.

Only Pash and the detectives know and possibly his sister, Silver; she has not responded about the subject.

Can't Silver get the police report under FOIA? Silver--what is Rogers case classified as- missing person, possible foul play? If it is just a missing person, I am almost positive that under the Freedom of Information Act you can get the police report. Can someone more in the know help me out here--is that true? I am trying to understand why the police are not being more forthcoming about this case to you Silver. What reason would they have to hinder or disregard this investigation? Is it because they truly believe Roger disappeared on his own? I do not understand the comments about LE not getting involved?

I dont want to sound dumb (im still quite new to this) but what would an assignment have to do with his disappearance?

I dont want to sound dumb (im still quite new to this) but what would an assignment have to do with his disappearance?

Mr. Pash (Rogers teacher) made a comment regarding assignment(sounds like an essay to me) that the LE took from the school after Roger went missing. It "might" have something to do with the reason Roger went missing or left, he wrote something in that assignment that Pash feels should be broguht to the publics attention. Read his comment to silver at the link below:

http://findrogerellison.wordpress.com/2009/09/01/more-from-john-pash/

Also, if you read back on this thread someone who apparently went to school with Roger posted a statement that went along these lines " I hope he found what he was looking for that day."

silver1sb, I've seen Lori's website, and the comments posted there. One of them certainly contradicts what one poster here had to say.

Edited to add that one of my questions was answered by rereading that website, but I'd still like to know if the ground would be frozen in February.

Does anyone have a link or full name of that website, I am not finding it. I always wondered about the one poster, KWIM.

LOL, KWIM is an acronym for "Know what I mean?".

WholeLottaRosie, what poster have you wondered about?

Can't Silver get the police report under FOIA? Silver--what is Rogers case classified as- missing person, possible foul play? If it is just a missing person, I am almost positive that under the Freedom of Information Act you can get the police report. Can someone more in the know help me out here--is that true? I am trying to understand why the police are not being more forthcoming about this case to you Silver. What reason would they have to hinder or disregard this investigation? Is it because they truly believe Roger disappeared on his own? I do not understand the comments about LE not getting involved?
missing foul play,

Almost always, in an ongoing investigation of a missing persons case or unsolved crime, especially one that is considered suspicious (such as Roger's case) the police do not have to disclose the case file to anyone, nor should they for obvious reasons. There is one precedent that comes to mind where this was not the case, and that would be the Adam Walsh case file. This happened only when the Miami Herald newspaper went to the courts to have it released to the public. They won, and in 1996 it was public record. It would be interesting to see what names are in that file, however.

Silver, there have been quite a few questions directed at you that you haven't answered. Do you see the questions and are just choosing not to? Not meaning to sound rude but I'm really wondering.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members