CO CO - Roger Ellison, 17, Cedaredge, 10 Feb 1981 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is one of them side by side, best I could do...

Wow, I cannot get over how much they look like each other. I am sorry guys, I dropped the ball this week, some personal things I am dealing with. I will call the LE for Roger on Monday and see what else we can find out. I really think BK could be Roger. If he has been traveling all these yrs, he may look older than he is.

Hmmm--I do not know why, but I cannot add an attachment??

picture.php

picture.php

If you can zoom into Rogers face you can see they both have a mark in the same spot as BK's dimple/scar(left) as well as a lil dimple line (not the line closest to lip) on the right.

Wow!
I believe I see a strong resemblance, too. The eyes, especially.

Didn't I read at some point that BK said he felt a possible connection with Colorado?
(sorry if this has already been mentioned, as I haven't read this entire thread)>

J Pash, how do you respond to this excerpt taken from the Find Roger Ellison website?:

[Authorities have expressed concern over the number of students who frequented the Pash house after school hours. Some parents were reportedly upset with Pash’s close relationship with a select group of students. Allegations of drug use and sex with minors during the time period in question also surfaced.]

I'm just confused; if there is absolutely no substance to these allegations, why were they even brought out into public discussion in the first place? Even rumours need to be started by somebody. Why would somebody start a rumour such as this? Come on, do you have any idea at all? I realize that if you are trying to hide something then you probably won't admit to having students over at your home. My question is, why would several students and their parents make that up?

What are you alluding to when you say Roger wanted to 'find out' something? Is there any information that isn't being let out by the police that you think has to do with what happened to Roger?

What are you alluding to when you say Roger wanted to 'find out' something? Is there any information that isn't being let out by the police that you think has to do with what happened to Roger?

I think JPash was talking about an English assignment that Roger did. I am assuming he wrote something in that assignemnt that has some implication as to why he would just Leave without a trace? According to Pash, the proper authorities have this assignment ...he questioned the sister about the assignment on here (I assume Pash thinks the sister is aware of the contents of the assignment) he wanted her to tell us about it and there is no response from her yet on the issue of the assignment.

Has there been a Forensic Astrology done for Roger here on websleuths?

I've been following this case for a while. It's been so many years. I really hope that Roger's family someday will learn what happened to him on that day.

We know that there are dental xrays on file for Roger-how about DNA or fingerprints??? Does anyone know?

Silver, we can get you a kit if you need one....let us know.

Does Roger have distinguishing scars, charecteristics, was he diabetic etc???

I think that BK has at least 10 if not 15 or 20 years on Roger personally.

We know that there are dental xrays on file for Roger-how about DNA or fingerprints??? Does anyone know?

Silver, we can get you a kit if you need one....let us know.

Does Roger have distinguishing scars, charecteristics, was he diabetic etc???

I think that BK has at least 10 if not 15 or 20 years on Roger personally.

A DNA test has been done, they got the DNA from me, he was not diabetic they also have a full x-ray of Roger when he had hurt his back skiing

Silver, what do you think happened to your brother?

Silver,

I usually go to the Benjaman Kyle page. Somehow, your brothers page got tangled with it, so I posted some pics that look very similar.

I was wondering if you could have a look and give your opinion. Does Benjaman look like Roger or any of your brothers? Does he resemble the men in your family at all? It's just that you would be the best to answer this question...is there a possibility? or out of the question?

I put the side by side comparson pics in the Benjaman Kyle thread.. link below..

Roger Ellison and Jon Truscott Haynes - Page 2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

A DNA test has been done, they got the DNA from me, he was not diabetic they also have a full x-ray of Roger when he had hurt his back skiing

What database is your DNA in? If it is NCIC it should have run against BK's. What injuries did Roger have if I may ask-neck, spine, collabone, ribs?

Thank you for doing this, by the way. It is unbearably hard to have a missing person in your family. You are very brave to reach out.

What database is your DNA in? If it is NCIC it should have run against BK's. What injuries did Roger have if I may ask-neck, spine, collabone, ribs?

Thank you for doing this, by the way. It is unbearably hard to have a missing person in your family. You are very brave to reach out.

The DNA I submitted is in the national database system.

Thank you everone for all of you input, knowing that someone else cares about wht happened to Roger is very conforting, it makes me feel good because it is very hard to wonder everyday where he is and what happened.

Thank you everone for all of you input, knowing that someone else cares about wht happened to Roger is very conforting, it makes me feel good because it is very hard to wonder everyday where he is and what happened.

If you are Roger's sister, you should have the detective handling Roger's case contact Bill Kirkconnell, SSRA FBI Savannah, GA (912) 232-3716. This is if you would like to pursue a rule in/out of your DNA vs "BK Doe" or "Benjaman Kyle."

The reason the contact should be made is because Benjaman's maternal or Mitochondrial DNA is NOT in the national database, so it would not have been compared to yours in the normal course of events.

FWIW, I do believe there is an answer out there for you regarding Roger. We will help any way we can....another great tool I have found is the social networking sites such as Facebook and MySpace. If you would like to set up groups and create banners, we have resources here that can help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper