CO CO - Roger Ellison, 17, Cedaredge, 10 Feb 1981 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are Roger's sister, you should have the detective handling Roger's case contact Bill Kirkconnell, SSRA FBI Savannah, GA (912) 232-3716. This is if you would like to pursue a rule in/out of your DNA vs "BK Doe" or "Benjaman Kyle."

The reason the contact should be made is because Benjaman's maternal or Mitochondrial DNA is NOT in the national database, so it would not have been compared to yours in the normal course of events.

FWIW, I do believe there is an answer out there for you regarding Roger. We will help any way we can....another great tool I have found is the social networking sites such as Facebook and MySpace. If you would like to set up groups and create banners, we have resources here that can help.

I am Rogers sister why would I do this if I am not?

I am Rogers sister why would I do this if I am not?

Perhaps believe09 was in doubt as to whether or not you were Roger's sister or brother. I don't believe she was questioning the fact that you were one of Roger's siblings.

I apologize for not being specific-different kinds of DNA samples come from different people in the family.

I am sorry for the hurtful post, but I am so wrapped up in this, I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED, I am getting nowhere from the sherriff, CBI or anyother office.

Silver--When you say you are getting no where, do they tell you why? What do the police think--that he was killed or that he walked away. Did he have a girlfriend at the time of his disappearance? Did he ever travel to Denver?

silver1sb,

Your frustration is certainly understandable. Sorry, you've had to go through this, and for so many years.

What year was it the county did some digging at the house next to the school? I'm curious if they put digging up the garage on hold because of the possible match pending on the UID at the time?

Back in February of 1981 would the ground have been frozen in that part of Colorado?

silver1sb,

Your frustration is certainly understandable. Sorry, you've had to go through this, and for so many years.

What year was it the county did some digging at the house next to the school? I'm curious if they put digging up the garage on hold because of the possible match pending on the UID at the time?

Back in February of 1981 would the ground have been frozen in that part of Colorado?

check out Coldcase1 website and see the posts that people that were there and went through stuff that Pash did to them

silver1sb, I've seen Lori's website, and the comments posted there. One of them certainly contradicts what one poster here had to say.

Edited to add that one of my questions was answered by rereading that website, but I'd still like to know if the ground would be frozen in February.

silver1sb, I've seen Lori's website, and the comments posted there. One of them certainly contradicts what one poster here had to say.

Edited to add that one of my questions was answered by rereading that website, but I'd still like to know if the ground would be frozen in February.

hey, justthinkin & silver1sb...i don't know about the ground where the Ellisons live or what the weather was like in Feb 1981 (too far back to remember!), but i lived in the Denver area most of my life (1972 to 2001) & can say YES to frozen ground in Feb. in Colo & i would guess definitely in their neck of the woods. Jan/Feb are usually the coldest months, if i remember correctly & i can recall Januarys & Febs when we'd get those Arctic cold snaps that would freeze peoples pipes!

Pash denies any involvement in the students lives. Silver, do you know where these allegations came from and could they have been completely fabricated? Do the police know if he was teaching class when Roger went missing?

Pash denies any involvement in the students lives. Silver, do you know where these allegations came from and could they have been completely fabricated? Do the police know if he was teaching class when Roger went missing?

That was my question..lol..

Pash should have been teaching at the time Roger went missing. He should have been at school the whole day....

Silver-no apology is needed. I get how frustrating this is-I have a missing loved one in my family for the last 30+ years.

I would think that your family has a prevailing theory as to what happened to your brother. I am certain that law enforcement has one as well. Ideally, they coincide. If they do not, is there any areas where we can help you get something going to get a fresh look or to try and generate some leads? Sometimes people find themselves willing to talk when so much time has passed....

Since a garage was added later to the house next door to the school, then why would it's 1981 resident have had to park on the street? Was there no existing dirt driveway at the time where this person could park next to the house or behind it?

That was my question..lol..

Pash should have been teaching at the time Roger went missing. He should have been at school the whole day....

Thats what we can't find out,Roger was marked present though,when he was not there! Nothing was done buy the police because they had to wait 24 hrs. back in 1981. And it seems nothing has been done since, very frustrating

Silver, can't you ask the old students such as the man who posted here identifying himself as sharing a locker with Roger? Didn't the police check with the principal or Pash's boss to see if he was present that day?

Also, do you know why these allegations came out and is it possible there were just meaningless, false allegations? Or do you truly believe the allegations were true and more sinister than just a friendly teacher? I don't want to make you uncomfortable so only answer what you want, briefly and even "hypotheticaly" if you feel that's best.

Where is the website?

Thats what we can't find out,Roger was marked present though,when he was not there! Nothing was done buy the police because they had to wait 24 hrs. back in 1981. And it seems nothing has been done since, very frustrating

Have you read the police reports? I am assuming you have but thought I would ask.

I asked Pash how allegations could come out of nowhere. I have always believed even rumours have a grain of truth to them. Somebody posted this recently from the find roger ellision website:
"The so called smartest student" // October 31, 2009 at 2:40 pm | Reply

I was in 7th grade at the time Roger disapeared. It impacted my older sibling, who was one of those teenagers meeting at Mr. Pash’s house.
Who knew that 3 1/2 years later I would be a victim of his “so called” counseling. Yes their was definitely drug use, drinking, and under age sex going on. I know because I was there. He cannot deny it!
It took me a few years after it happened to realize what happened and that it wasnt my doing. I was just a kid with low self esteem and thats exactly the kind of kids he preyed upon.
Unfortunately highschools are filled with them. A great hunting ground for someone like Mr. Pash.
I am doing great now. I have a lot of confidence and hardly give a thought to this predator any more. A friend of mine told me about this web site so I had to take a look.
It does trouble me and always has that this predator still teaches and is probably still abusing his power.
I did talk to investigators years ago, but unfortunately it was to late to prosecute for what was done to me.
Im always hoping someone whom it is currently happening to will have the courage to talk.

Can we post theories here? I definately have one.

I asked Pash how allegations could come out of nowhere. I have always believed even rumours have a grain of truth to them. Somebody posted this recently from the find roger ellision website:

Can we post theories here? I definately have one.

Ok this person wrote " It took me a few years after it happened to realize what happened and that it wasnt my doing. I was just a kid with low self esteem and thats exactly the kind of kids he preyed upon.
Unfortunately highschools are filled with them. A great hunting ground for someone like Mr. Pash."

So, in my opinion this person is implying that Roger had low self esteem.

I would love to hear your theory. I think we can post them.. we do on the Benjaman Kyle thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deborah_Swell