CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The GPS Coordinates on the affidavit are 40.21624374, -104.36667

I definitely got the correct image up on satellite, but don’t know enough about all the different dataset settings (there are so many of them!) to get an image from that day/s. I know it’s possible because of the people looking for the MH370 flight wreckage.
Edited to add...the image is really clear. If there was a picture captured at the right time you would be able to see enough. I suppose it’s too much to hope there actually is an image at the right time.

I disagree that weapons or drugs were used. She wasn’t a big woman. He could easily overpower her without help. She was small and tired and sick and pregnant, and he was high on adrenaline.
I have been strangled more than once. Sometimes after hours of being beat and because I had two babies I didn't want to be without me, I would fight, he never stopped and would choke me unconscious but I would always fight, it's a feeling I hope no women has to ever deal with but IMO she would have fought like hell.
Just FYI I'm 5'2 and 135.
Not saying your wrong but in my experience when your life is threaten and there is babies involved you fight. Without out my babies I would not be here but becoming a mom makes you extremely strong when you have a job of protecting them.
Again JMO

I think he killed the girls first. Otherwise, why do it that night when her plane was delayed.

What was his plan? Missing from the house or missing later in the day?

The kids’ beds were not made. That would be unlike Shanann. Was he going to make the beds later?

I would think the car would have to be at the house unless he planned on driving it somewhere and running home.

I so wonder when LE would be called.

Would he frantically call friends? How would it all go down

Once again I was watching the interview and besides thousands of other things that stand out, yet another thing stood out to me.

The reporter asks, at about 6:09 "Did you wake up and say...." CW interrupts shaking his head yes. CW says yeah, but it was "really quick..."

Makes me wonder if anything else was "really quick"

I have been strangled more than once. Sometimes after hours of being beat and because I had two babies I didn't want to be without me, I would fight, he never stopped and would choke me unconscious but I would always fight, it's a feeling I hope no women has to ever deal with but IMO she would have fought like hell.
Not saying your wrong but in my experience when your life is threaten and there is babies involved you fight. Without out my babies I would not be here but becoming a mom makes you extremely strong when you have a job of protecting them.
Again JMO
I'm really sorry you had to endure that kind of physical violence and am so glad you are here with us. (((Davia18)))

I definitely got the correct image up on satellite, but don’t know enough about all the different dataset settings (there are so many of them!) to get an image from that day/s. I know it’s possible because of the people looking for the MH370 flight wreckage.
Edited to add...the image is really clear. If there was a picture captured at the right time you would be able to see enough. I suppose it’s too much to hope there actually is an image at the right time.
I would hope LE would do this looking at several days!

It would be great - you never know? I haven’t been on the site so I can’t give you any pointers or tips and I’m not at home. I’m on my iPad so I can’t download the program. When I get home tonight and if I get time I’ll see if I can figure it out.

I think it is possible SW found out about his double life and confronted him about it and he just snapped.

Jmo
Probably not, someone snapping will leave signs of the violence and I believe it usually progresses for a while.. Check out Jeffery MacDonald.

I'm really sorry you had to endure that kind of physical violence and am so glad you are here with us. (((Davia18)))
Thank You, Me Too.
When I see these stories I thank God so much more for my life NOW and that I somehow got away and was saved. I wish Shanann could have gotten away from CW but I don't think he was a typical daily abuser. I don't think SW even expected this. For me I was threaten all the time by my ex ,that he was going to kill me and my kids :( :( I feel so stupid typing that and staying after those threats but I'm gone now and have been since 2011 with my babies and he's in prison.
Poor SW dealt with a whole new level of evil :( :(

Again JMO

OMG!
I am so sorry you went through that. Yes, you are correct, Jeffery MacDonald's wife Collette fought for her babies after she was badly injured and her arms broken. She fought until the end. God bless her and you!

Which makes me wonder if he told LE that he left home at the normal time that morning but the neighbours security cam outed the lie.

I think he may have become aware of the neighbor's security cam after police told him about it. How many "oh s**t's" of the day would that have been for him?

I have a 24/7 video cam that records all activity in my driveway, which is what I wanted it to do. It also happens to record all activity in the front of three neighbors' houses across the street from me, including their garages. My cam sets right under my roof and unless one of my neighbors were watching my house the day it was installed, I'd be very surprised if they even know it is there.

CW knew in advance that the baby monitor did not save recordings and that is one of the reasons why he repeatedly mentions it because there is no way of proving what he said and he is hoping the jury believes his story.
I agree there is some grain of truth with the mentions of the monitor.

Since he's the one leading a double life, likely fearful of getting caught and perhaps caught via some electronics....he instead "catches" her on the monitor and blames the downfall of the family on her.

That's my current armchair analysis, free of charge and worth what you paid for it.

jmopinion

Thank You, Me Too.
When I see these stories I thank God so much more for my life NOW and that I somehow got away and was saved. I wish Shanann could have gotten away from CW but I don't think he was a typical daily abuser. I don't think SW even expected this. For me I was threaten all the time by my ex ,that he was going to kill me and my kids :( :( I feel so stupid typing that and staying after those threats but I'm gone now and have been since 2011 with my babies and he's in prison.
Poor SW dealt with a whole new level of evil :( :(
Oh my, what a great news that he is in prison. I hope he is in there for a looong time.

I don't think CW is a typical daily abuser either. Bad news is that I think the defense is going to use that to their advantage.
Also agree he attacked her with no previous warning. She didn't see it coming. What a coward!

Oh my, what a great news that he is in prison. I hope he is in there for a looong time.

I don't think CW is a typical daily abuser either. Bad news is that I think the defense is going to use that to their advantage.
Also agree he attacked her with no previous warning. She didn't see it coming. What a coward!
But there are so many precedents to that with family killers.

I think he killed the girls first. Otherwise, why do it that night when her plane was delayed.

What was his plan? Missing from the house or missing later in the day?

The kids’ beds were not made. That would be unlike Shanann. Was he going to make the beds later?

I would think the car would have to be at the house unless he planned on driving it somewhere and running home.

I so wonder when LE would be called.

Would he frantically call friends? How would it all go down

I agree with you. I believe he killed the girls after the party. And then
he was all set for SW to come home and she was late and he sat and stewed. He has a very evil sick mind, so I don't know what he planned to do afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member