CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also new, the article mentions CW’s FB page that I haven’t seen anywhere before. For those who claim he hated that every aspect of his life was exploited by SW on FB, his FB page was just like SW’s. “While Chris’ profile is deactivated, Alfonso says it was similar to Shanann’s page, which is filled with glowing updates of her husband and children, as well as promotions with Thrive, a multi-level marketing venture. “Everything he usually posted on Facebook or social media was always about his family,” Alfonso said.”

Mimicking.

It wasn't his personality. That's why his main source of income was mechanics / maintenance work.

I don't know. I have no idea how that works, lol. :eek:

I just tried it , using your link. It's been removed off the net. It worked before, I linked it up countless times with no tech issues from anyone.
Maybe they're slowly getting round to SM cleansing, his twitter suddenly went after it was working fine, now that, the Youtube next?

This is what it comes down to for me at this point: CW was living a family life he might have thought (at one time) that he wanted, or felt he was supposed to have wanted. He got bored, tired and fed up with that life over time, and the lack of freedom. Add money difficulties and sexual desires to that, and he wants the hell out, permanently, with them gone off the face of the earth. He’s likely been thinking about this and what to do for a long time.

Wasn't it mentioned on the thread days ago that the Colorado house was in his name? If true, how could it happen that she invested the equity from her first house to another house to be in his name?
I think your question was already answered, but just adding that her name was on the mortgage so if any she did have money to invest, that would be how it was allowed.
Does anyone remember why her name wouldn’t have been on the original deed? I can’t remember. I guess it may not matter, except for adding to “motive” maybe.

I don’t really need any more to the “why?” at this point. Nothing would surprise me. Any new details would likely fit into the bucket of money, sex or freedeom. Now I’ll just wait for the evidence to fill in missing details of the story and convict him.

Also new, the article mentions CW’s FB page that I haven’t seen anywhere before. For those who claim he hated that every aspect of his life was exploited by SW on FB, his FB page was just like SW’s. “While Chris’ profile is deactivated, Alfonso says it was similar to Shanann’s page, which is filled with glowing updates of her husband and children, as well as promotions with Thrive, a multi-level marketing venture. “Everything he usually posted on Facebook or social media was always about his family,” Alfonso said.”
And how could the mentioned male AP not have known he was married until what was said previously, January of 2018? If he was posting, and posts were public, like the AP couldn’t have known?

What will tick me off though is if CW’s dad and family go along with CW’s BS, defend him, blame SW, etc. Was it anyone else’s idea, other than CW, to blame SW? Is it so hard to at least express grief for their daughter in law and the children and say that they will be saying nothing else? Look, I realize CW is their son, relative, etc., but have a soul! I have a bad feeling about what is going on with what CW’s family believes. Or, maybe I am wrong and they are furious. If CW were my son, I would be like ... son, I will always love you, but this is attricious and beyond wrong. We can’t support your story, and you are on your own on this one. You made this bed and now have to lie in it.

What evidence does LE have that proves CW is lying? I think he did something to the children's bodies such as scraped their necks with SW's finger nails. To me, that is just another indication he really did premeditate this crime.
Or attempted CPR. I am still holding steadfast on this belief of mine purely because he did very little clean up (I.e., sheets in kitchen trash). Then again, that was IN the house stuff that he may of thought he had time to dispose of where under nail DNA would’ve had to of occurred pre dumping of their bodies.
I hate when I believe something, start typing, then talk myself into another theory. It truly does give me a headache. LOL

S&BBM

This is nonsense. First of all, Botox is never injected in the lips because it's a neurotoxin; he's conflating Botox with fillers like Juvéderm and Restylane. Second of all, there's no way Chris could get any of those items because they're not sold to every random Joe on the street. Give me a break.
Ha! Excellent point!
Question, if you know. What if male AP, his brother or any friends did have “access”, is this a do it yourself procedure for any you listed above? Or always done by a dermatologist?

Mimicking.

It wasn't his personality. That's why his main source of income was mechanics / maintenance work.
Totally spot on. I think we all know people who would like to be more ____ ... outgoing, social, whatever. And it’s just not who they really are. Social media let’s you at least try to give the rest of the world the impression that you are many things. And you leave out all the bad.

Hello Sleuthers! I've been lurking and waiting for positing privileges for a while now so I feel like I'm already familiar with some of you. ;) I've enjoyed reading the posts and comments but haven't been able to give reactions or responses.

Many have made parallel observations to my own but one thing I haven't seen mentioned is CW's propensity for making his lips disappear - a sure sign of stress and sometimes deceit. Has anyone else noticed it? Thoughts?

Welcome to the jungle @cailleach :)

I think this will be the case. I know a narcissist that had sex with as many women as possible regardless of whether or not they were desirable, and he usually had no romantic interest in them nor did he care about them. They were a validation of his desirability.
I see you know my ex (kidding).
Yes, this!!!
My ex, “they liked me” was his excuse when caught.

What will tick me off though is if CW’s dad and family go along with CW’s BS, defend him, blame SW, etc. Was it anyone else’s idea, other than CW, to blame SW? Is it so hard to at least express grief for their daughter in law and the children and say that they will be saying nothing else? Look, I realize CW is their son, relative, etc., but have a soul! I have a bad feeling about what is going on with what CW’s family believes. Or, maybe I am wrong and they are furious. If CW were my son, I would be like ... son, I will always love you, but this is attricious and beyond wrong. We can’t support your story, and you are on your own on this one. You made this bed and now have to lie in it.
They may have given their condolences to Shanann's family privately. I sure hope so. Either way though, they are victims too.

I just tried it , using your link. It's been removed off the net. It worked before, I linked it up countless times with no tech issues from anyone.
Maybe they're slowly getting round to SM cleansing, his twitter suddenly went after it was working fine, now that, the Youtube next?

I don't do much techie stuff, but are screenshots, or something similar, of a suspect's info the way to go? I know links can go away, or become impossible to find if moved.

Does WS have an easy way for members to stockpile screenshots for particular threads? (I'm a long-time member, but seldom try to keep info related to a case.) Or does it take a member compiling screenshots into a doc and copying to the media thread?

I know in other cases I have followed, members have taken and kept screenshots of SM and other online sites for their own use, but share to the thread when asked.

But if he was doing exactly what Shanann was doing on FB, it’s not fair for people to attack her for violating his privacy. If he didn’t tell her, how is she supposed to know?
Can I ask what you're referencing, regarding SW violating his privacy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow