CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jumping in here.
I think the May video they refer to in this article could be the same I found and saved on FB recently when I was looking for Alexa and LE evidence in bag retrieval.
1. 7:18 marks starts her explaining why they moved to CO, at least in SW FB video. IMO it doesn’t sound like the decision to relocate was based on CW first being offered a job there. Unless I’m misinterpreting. In fairness the realtor does say, she believes as to why they moved, not spoken as fact in this article.
... she believes the couple moved because Chris got a job out West. “I think she wanted to get married and move to Colorado with him,” Biggers recalled.

2. Same article, same video but I lost the minute mark.....
“Colorado makes me feel like it’s drama-free life because Colorado is just amazing. Absolutely amazing. That’s how I feel. I feel at peace here in Colorado,” she said.
See, now this makes me think that perhaps there was some drama in NC. An earlier affair? His family? Or am I reading too much into this portion of the article as quoted from SW video.

This is a bit of a stretch, but IF he was assigned to maintain the tanks and equipment in that area, and IF he planned these murders and the location in advance, then it is possible that he might have tampered with the equipment so he would "need" to report to that location to fix something? "That tank valve has been getting stuck again. I'm going to head over there first thing Monday morning to work on it."
Hmmm? But then there would be a record of him going/being there and a date! Interesting thought though.

How chilling that the children in the neighborhood played with Cece and Bella, and have no doubt heard that they were killed by their Daddy.

It completely destroys the innocence of children, and perhaps they wonder if their Daddy could kill them. I wonder how a parent can explain that they are safe? The one person who was supposed to be the safest person to be with, was their killer.
YES! I remember before I started to school that a mother stuffed her newborn baby in a garbage can. I did not know this woman but I was very troubled by this as a small child. My mother reassured me that she would never do that to us. That she loved us. It has been a long time since I was a small child and I don't have tons of memories from back then...but I remember that.

If this has been discussed, I missed it and I apologise. What was his plan for his families disappearance? She ran off with the kids? No precedence and her friends and family would never buy it? What would he do with her car? Little things like a phone or purse might be easy to toss or destroy, but a car? Did he plan to make it look like a kidnapping? I appreciate any thoughts thanks.

I just tried it , using your link. It's been removed off the net. It worked before, I linked it up countless times with no tech issues from anyone.
Maybe they're slowly getting round to SM cleansing, his twitter suddenly went after it was working fine, now that, the Youtube next?

Response and IMPORTANT PSA:
I only can speak from my horrid personal experience of dealing with a stalker recently (it went on for 18 months and crossing fingers it’s done) and because I’m in technology myself:
Anyone can ask that the page be removed from these “cache sites”.
When you explain the urgency, most comply within 24 hours.
This however does NOT immediately remove from internet browser cache. Meaning if this was found, as an example, “Chris Watts instagram”. Under normal circumstances, google clears their cache every 30-60 days automatically (invalid links removed from search results). However, you can email google and ask that they be removed sooner.
I do still have a couple sites that I am proving I’m still alive on. Yes, in today’s world folks, ANY deranged lunatic can actually create internet obituaries on you. This also affects any employment background searches, security clearances, and can scare the yell out of family, friends. TMI, just wanted to share to people.... every so often, google yourself.
I’m ALMOST cleaned up from my own internet and fake SM accounts fiasco. It does take a long time, a lot of effort, and a lot of stress. Legally it can be costly.
P.S. CW cached IG site, I did take screenshots but it doesn’t show the pictures, only captions. I think SS of SM is against TOS, so don’t think I can share?

Too many funerals this weekend. Aretha who many of us grew up with, McCain who lived such a full life, both at ripe old ages. And then Shan'nan and her little pigtailed babies who were brutally slain by a who was a coward and blamed her after he put her in a grave and the babies in toxic crude. Age in total around 40. So sad.

Hmmm? But then there would be a record of him going/being there and a date! Interesting thought though.
When I looked at the aerial photo, there was a very remote dirt road. Then there was a "limited access" road. Most of those that I have seen will have an electronic keypad. I don't know if it shows who clicked in, but lots of the electronic keys are matched to a person and record time and date. Don't know if this one was like that are not, but the road was closed to the general public.

S&BBM

This is nonsense. First of all, Botox is never injected in the lips because it's a neurotoxin; he's conflating Botox with fillers like Juvéderm and Restylane. Second of all, there's no way Chris could get any of those items because they're not sold to every random Joe on the street. Give me a break.

The guy in question definitely uses some kind of lip thickening stuff (it looks gross). He talks about it on SM frequently with photos. I think most guys would not know what that's called and maybe "Botox" just sounded right.

I think he's a cosmetics person. Could he have gotten the product himself? I don't think the brother was suggesting that chris obtained the product. Was he?

Too many funerals this weekend. Aretha who many of us grew up with, McCain who lived such a full life, both at ripe old ages and of natural causes. And then Shan'nan and her little pigtailed babies who were brutally slain by a who was a coward and blamed her after he put her in a grave and the babies in toxic crude. Age in total around 40. So sad.

Aww. Puts it in perspective.

Jumping in here.
I think the May video they refer to in this article could be the same I found and saved on FB recently when I was looking for Alexa and LE evidence in bag retrieval.
1. 7:18 marks starts her explaining why they moved to CO, at least in SW FB video. IMO it doesn’t sound like the decision to relocate was based on CW first being offered a job there. Unless I’m misinterpreting. In fairness the realtor does say, she believes as to why they moved, not spoken as fact in this article.
... she believes the couple moved because Chris got a job out West. “I think she wanted to get married and move to Colorado with him,” Biggers recalled.

2. Same article, same video but I lost the minute mark.....
“Colorado makes me feel like it’s drama-free life because Colorado is just amazing. Absolutely amazing. That’s how I feel. I feel at peace here in Colorado,” she said.
See, now this makes me think that perhaps there was some drama in NC. An earlier affair? His family? Or am I reading too much into this portion of the article as quoted from SW video.

I think you're right. We've heard from a friend who stated there was "drama" with his family.

I don't think someone would use that word unless something indeed had been happening previously that was drama-filled.

Does WS have an easy way for members to stockpile screenshots for particular threads? (I'm a long-time member, but seldom try to keep info related to a case.) Or does it take a member compiling screenshots into a doc and copying to the media thread?

I know in other cases I have followed, members have taken and kept screenshots of SM and other online sites for their own use, but share to the thread when asked.

I’d like to know as well. I have some as well as saved FB SW videos that have actually proven to be a bit useful. I just now came out of my WS shell myself with this case (has account prior during Laci P days) but had lost it and changed emails. So I didn’t pay attention, sadly, to the administrative part of WS cases.
For me, I just have them in my photos and started copying to SW folder, just in case.

People here have stated they thought CW hated SW because she recorded moments that should be private and posted them on FB. Before this article I was curious what he had on his FB. Now I know, same.
I have read almost all of the threads and I have not seen that said once. I have seen it suggested he might have resented SW for working for the company, but not for posting his private life on SM.

The guy in question definitely uses some kind of lip thickening stuff (it looks gross). He talks about it on SM frequently with photos. I think most guys would not know what that's called and maybe "Botox" just sounded right.

I think he's a cosmetics person. Could he have gotten the product himself? I don't think the brother was suggesting that chris obtained the product. Was he?
I saw a referral the male AP gave a salon in Wyoming, where he was from, and it did the lip injections. I thought, maybe incorrectly, that the brother was being sarcastic. He called CW "loving" Chris which I thought indicated the opposite. That was immediately followed by the Botox. I thought he meant that CW punched male AP in the mouth and made his lips swell.

‘Everyone Liked Him’: Did Colorado Dad Chris Watts Lead a Double Life?

This link is very interesting. Maybe CW didn't want this life. And he was just fed up with pies in the face, pink barrettes, constant happiness. Another child was the last straw.

He lost control. Just like Jeffrey McDonald.

You know let's face it. Married family life can be hard. And monotonous. And everyone has to pretend they love it. But the reality is sometimes the days can blur into one another and sometimes even a normal person can think, "Is this it? Is this the rest of my life?"

And that's despite loving ones kids passionately and totally.

I don't think we are honest enough about the fact that those feelings can arise.

I will be honest- I remember on several occasions thinking - "The days keep going forward, bringing me closer to death."

Perhaps if we were more honest as a society about the difficulties of day-to-day life, creeps like this would find it easier to just leave rather than massacre everyone in order to try to save face.

The societal pressure to embrace family life as the be all end all, may leave some of these sociopathic types who are more concerned with appearances than they are with their loved ones, feeling trapped because if they leave, they look like the bad guys to all the friends and family and work associates they've fooled into thinking they're Golden Boys.

If this has been discussed, I missed it and I apologise. What was his plan for his families disappearance? She ran off with the kids? No precedence and her friends and family would never buy it? What would he do with her car? Little things like a phone or purse might be easy to toss or destroy, but a car? Did he plan to make it look like a kidnapping? I appreciate any thoughts thanks.

Too many funerals this weekend. Aretha who many of us grew up with, McCain who lived such a full life, both at ripe old ages. And then Shan'nan and her little pigtailed babies who were brutally slain by a who was a coward and blamed her after he put her in a grave and the babies in toxic crude. Age in total around 40. So sad.
Oh @NuttMegg so true. I personally have only been able to watch or read snippets about McCain.
I went to bed last night reading and listening to videos taken of Aretha’s services.
Now SW, BW, CW and NW today. It’s like a large menagerie/ variety that I can’t imagine it doesn’t touch or relate to someone regardless of music taste, race, political affiliation, military background, jobs for family income, etc etc etc.... my hope is this weekend will bring a little bit more of peace to all. Even if just for today.

I have read almost all of the threads and I have not seen that said once. I have seen it suggested he might have resented SW for working for the company, but not for posting his private life on SM.
I’ve seen quite a few. One concerned having his reaction filmed upon learning SW was pregnant. Some felt that it should have been private.

I’d like to know as well. I have some as well as saved FB SW videos that have actually proven to be a bit useful. I just now came out of my WS shell myself with this case (has account prior during Laci P days) but had lost it and changed emails. So I didn’t pay attention, sadly, to the administrative part of WS cases.
For me, I just have them in my photos and started copying to SW folder, just in case.
Located Timeline and Media Links

May be if it’s true that CW had a sitter Saturday night, and if his swollen bottom lip in interviews as discussed here previously, perhaps he got himself injected as well.
I know, that’s a bit caddy. Or.... is it....:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members