CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve seen quite a few. One concerned having his reaction filmed upon learning SW was pregnant. Some felt that it should have been private.
I was one of those. I didn't see anyone saying he resented that. I was saying personally I wouldn't do it as I feel it is a private moment to be shared between partners.

But are SS of SM cached sights allowed though? The cached site isn’t a direct like to CW SM account.
Oh sorry yes I re-read your question and realised you were actually talking about SM. So not sure, but I don't think so no.

I think you're right. We've heard from a friend who stated there was "drama" with his family.

I don't think someone would use that word unless something indeed had been happening previously that was drama-filled.
But was that before they moved? Or after during a visit?
I thought it was after move to CO, which I could be wrong, but if right.... what was drama filled enough to cause the move to CO without any employment (if SW video is true re: whys behind move). We all know already it wasn’t because of her family, which also visited CO quite often. Perhaps affairs prior during living in NC?
I know, none of us know, just thinking out loud.

Oh sorry yes I re-read your question and realised you were actually talking about SM. So not sure, but I don't think so no.
TY much. Well okay, I will save those still though.
@PommyMommy is so experienced here and also seems to be the organizer of details. Looping her in.

People here have stated they thought CW hated SW because she recorded moments that should be private and posted them on FB. Before this article I was curious what he had on his FB. Now I know, same.

Yes! Thank you. According to fiends quoted in the Daily Mail, his Facebook was just like hers. Full of thrive stuff and the kids and their wonderful family life.

But was that before they moved? Or after during a visit?
I thought it was after move to CO, which I could be wrong, but if right.... what was drama filled enough to cause the move to CO without any employment (if SW video is true re: whys behind move). We all know already it wasn’t because of her family, which also visited CO quite often. Perhaps affairs prior during living in NC?
I know, none of us know, just thinking out loud.

I don't know but what was stated is that the MIL and SIL were very angry about the move and blaming SW?

I know someone in the “oil tank industry”, I’m curious to ask him if he thinks it’s likely they would have ever been found, and if so, when, why and how? (if not via LE’s efforts).

It is to be noted we do not know what digital record LE has on CW’s movement after the murders (my guess is that they do have something possibly). But if they didn’t...Pehaps there is image or sonar type analysis that would have eventually been implemented/utilized in searching the tanks, should LE have suspected tanks based o. Awareness space, etc. Special cameras in the oil maybe? Talk about zero visibility...Idk...how many tanks are there around there anyway??

Has anyone even been found/ recovered in an oil tank before??

I’d be curious to ask Tim Miller what on earth type of specific technology, potential detection methods, etc would be used to search oil tanks.

This article will tell you the process. https://www.ogj.com/articles/print/...ss-recovers-oil-reduces-hazardous-wastes.html

I think he picked this place because it was familiar to him. I think this was reactionary, an “oh sh** what do I do now type of thing.

I’m not a scientist, and I don’t pretend to know the first thing about these oil tanks. But I imagine they don’t just sit there, unnatended and neglected. I think there are likely normal procedures in place, that would inhibit the ability of foreign objects to remain, undiscovered for a length of time.

I could absolutely be wrong here, but I think that this maneuver would only delay their discovery, rather than prevent it. I don’t think this type of thing is akin to dumping bodies in the ocean for instance, where they can reasonably be expected to be lost forever.

This article will give you the info. https://www.ogj.com/articles/print/...ss-recovers-oil-reduces-hazardous-wastes.html

I am still trying to catch up- i have about 14 pages to go. So i do apologize if it has been asked and answered. But will they allow cw to watch the service online today?
Not that we know here on WS. I may be one or the very few that hopes they do, but WITHOUT sound. Albeit he probably still wouldn’t care, but IMO he needs to see the path of destruction he left in his wake. The more the better.

Edited: my draft of a response to thepoet keeps coming up, despite me deleting from comment field now several times. Poet, I was going to respond but decided not.

Last edited:
I was one of those. I didn't see anyone saying he resented that. I was saying personally I wouldn't do it as I feel it is a private moment to be shared between partners.
Here, here’s something. Okay?

“SW sure was caught up in social media. I mean, your husband looks like he is just coming home from work, and you've got the video going to capture his reaction when you break the news that there's going to be a third mouth to feed. I realize this is a younger, more media-savy generation, but it just seems like SW is determined to live in her own reality show, broadcast to her followers in real time.

For him to do what he did, he must have really, really hated that, resented it, and stewed about it. He certainly put an end to it once and for all. The Shan'ann Show was abruptly canceled.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member