Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is, she/he said the posts will come in the afternoon. For most people, it will be difficult to wait. Some, like me, will miss everything coming in the afternoon. Also, stopping the thread and waiting will not be right, JMHO. Sorry if it is at variance with yours.
I’ve got to work this afternoon too, but planned to come back and search specifically for the VI’s posts

@Trinket78 did something change when Shanann took girls to NC or were problems going on before? At least from SM it seemed like they were doing good for their San Diego trip, so did something happen during that or when she was away with girls that changed?

I do have to go to work. I will be back this afternoon. I will try put together a post of some of the things I have seen on here as far as questions asked. I appreciate the support and I will be careful with my wording so things aren’t misunderstood.
Thank you for staying, Trinket.

Can you please tell us if you knew they were still having financial problems?
If so, did that play a role in CW wanting out of the marriage?

That’s not how I viewed their relationship at
All. Maybe I can elaborate later. He was a good ole southern boy who liked working on cars and racing.
Wow! You are real! You do realize you’re the first person, who knew them, to come forward to defend CW, all we’ve heard from are SW defenders, right? I really look forward to hearing what you can add to help us understand. Thanks so much for having the courage to come here. My first question is, how did you know he was having an affair? Under what circumstances were you told? And maybe you can’t answer that, so please elaborate on your thoughts on the fake life you thought they were living, and CW deleting his fb account because he couldn’t stand it anymore. Thanks so much.

With Trinket coming back, it will be very interesting to hear his/her insights.

I was thinking about CW. I guess I cannot diagnose him as a psychopath because I am not a pro who has met with him.

What I think is he tries to get what he wants. He wanted SW and kids. Then he decided that was fun but now it’s over.

He wanted something else. He certainly did not need child support payments and shared custody. No, time for FUN!

I don’t have any other examples of him going for something and then discarding.

I only base this analyzation on a woman I know, although she is not a killer.

What was he doing all of the years before he got together with SW?

Despite his recent change in physique, my guess is he's had many affairs over the course of the marriage. I have a friend who had a husband just like that. He started working out hard when he got serious with an AP and dumped his wife. At least he didn't murder her and her kids and dump them in crude oil

When I was reviewing SW posts there were IMO a notable amount of sick days 2016-2018.
Despite his recent change in physique, my guess is he's had many affairs over the course of the marriage. I have a friend who had a husband just like that. He started working out hard when he got serious with an AP and dumped his wife. At least he didn't murder her and her kids and dump them in crude oil
Shanann Watts
It seems they both had a drastic change in weight . It looked like a joint couple effort , I noticed healthy food habits for the family SW mentioned it a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member