Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How about when he changed his story from the time he admitted to killing all three to: his wife killed the two children?
Does it say that in the affidavit? Because I don't think he confessed to killing all of them, but I could be wrong. I know it was reported early on that he did, but if it's not in the affidavit, I would take that with a grain of salt as it was reported differently later.

Greatminds, I have thought the friend knew something was not right because she knew SW was going to the doctor and CW told the friend that SW was on a playdate. So glad the friend checked up on SW even though it was too late for SW's life.

I agree. I watched NUA fb live video where she says Please check on someone if you feel something isn’t right. I think she really regrets not doing something earlier. I just can’t even imagine.
Poor thing. I hope she knows she was a great friend to Shanann and hero in this case, even though she couldn’t save them.

He could have just walked out the door.
Why would he walk out the door if he is the one paying the mortgage? Or even if they both paid? It would make it seem that he gives up the house? I don't think that it is logical for many other couples separating either.

Of course he should have done this instead of killing.

Edit because of quotation, wrong earlier

Exactly. And he already has a history of lying with the fake missing persons story from the beginning. His calm demeanor and intense eye contact during the interview where he was putting on this facade is pretty chilling when you consider in retrospect that it was all a lie and he knew exactly where his family was all along.

So yeah, a proven liar doesn’t really have a ton of credibility if you ask me. It just blows my mind that people actually give anything he says the time of day.
Which is why I don’t think they will put him on the stand.

@gitana1 , you mentioned this also, that you don’t think they’ll put him on the stand. Is this the reason why? Or are there other reasons, tia. Do you think the defense thinks he might say something to incriminate himself? (And if so, you’d think if they had a heart they’d want the truth to come out, but I guess not, they have a “job to do”.)

According to People Magazine, CW is depressed, despondent, and not speaking to his family. Hope he feels ashamed and guilty. Maybe he will cop a plea. 'Depression Is Setting in' for Chris Watts as He's Jailed in Deaths of Wife, Daughters, Source Says

Sleeping just fine I see.

CW, imo, is not truly glum. He no longer has S’s radiance shining on him and it’s revealed that he really is an empty vessel.

Send a female reporter in there with a question about his t-shirt and he will light right up.

Why would he walk out the door if he is the one paying the mortgage? Or even if they both paid? It would make it seem that he gives up the house? I don't think that it is logical for many other couples separating either.

Of course he should have done this instead of killing.

Edit because of quotation, wrong earlier
Don't most couples put the house on the market after one leaves and split the profits if any?

Haven't been on in a bit, so excuse me if this theory has already been discussed. Just ran into an acquaintance who is very credible. Acquaintance was visiting friends/family in Frederick, about one block from the Watts' home, during the week it all happened. Acquaintance informed me that there are details of the case known only by the locals.

In particular, acquaintance told me that SW was very concerned about going home that evening, and purportedly told companion something like: Come look for me (SW) if you don't hear back. Allegedly, the reason SW was concerned about going home that evening was because earlier she had phoned CW and asked to speak with the girls, and CW would not let her speak to the girls. It was supposedly at this point that SW suspected something was wrong, prior to arriving home.

If true, this information supports LE's confident refutation of CW's allegations against SW. This info also supports theories that the girls may have been killed prior to SW arriving home.
Can you imagine the panic SW was feeling? Probably why NAU (Is that her friend's name?) Nikole was so quick to go over there. Nikole seems like she didn't reveal the full extent of SW's concern.

The main detail which really made me question that guy is the Sephora trip. I just don't buy that CW was like, yes let's take a trip to a bright, loud, public place, where I could run into people I know, so I can buy my boyfriend skin care products. That part just does not ring true to me. I imagined the interactions they had were not in public nor of the casual shopping variety. IMO
Not sure if I believe TB or the Tinder AP. But if true, he sure treated them like night and day though. CW was supposedly "loving" with TB, buying him nice gifts from Sephora and even treating him to his first botox injection. By comparison CW treated the Tinder AP very poorly, charming her with Chick-fil-A and choking her during sex. JMO

I can't wait until they release the interrogation tapes those are very telling .
Oh my goodness, me too.

Do we know for sure that they will release them?

I juuuuat some some (very damning) tapes from the deposition released in OJs case from the Civil Suit not too long ago, but that took yeaaaarrsss..
(He said he never owned such a pair of those fine Italian shoes, then a photo of him wearing those shoes was shown to him. You should have seen his face!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214