Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How about when he changed his story from the time he admitted to killing all three to: his wife killed the two children?
There was a headline stating he'd confessed to all. That has not been substantiated and was likely an erroneous assertion based on assumption. The court documents don't support that assertion.

I agree. I watched NUA fb live video where she says Please check on someone if you feel something isn’t right. I think she really regrets not doing something earlier. I just can’t even imagine.
Yes and if I was dropping off my friend who was concerned about going inside her home with her husband, I would have gone in with her.

I would fully expect him to stay in the marital home, one he solely held the mortgage on, until his wife returned. Nothing abnormal about that. There is also no such thing as a 'legal separation' in Colorado.

For the rest, changing the locks on marital property is pointless as each have property rights until the divorce is filed and no judge would have entertained an emergency protective order claim from either party at that point, there was no legal standing.
He could have just walked out the door.[/QUOTE]

BBM

Yep!
Other points :
just because his name was on the mortgage doesn’t mean she wasnt equally entitled to ownership. Community property is property acquired during the marriage, regardless of titling.

And, How could we possibly know what a judge would decide?

Edit formatting

Sounds logical to me. I've believed the girls were killed on the 12th as one of the neighbors reported he was BBQ alone on the 12th. I looked for the link about what the neighbor saw and now I can't find it.
I can't find the original story at the moment either and having to run out the door in a few minutes, but AB talked about it on one of her shows. Transcript is here: CNN.com - Transcripts

It’s 2am after a long weekend of travel. I bet she was dead tired and never could have imagined it would turn out this way. Can’t fault NUA for what she did.
Not faulting her at all. Just saying I would have gone in with her if she was that concerned and saying things like 'If you don't hear from me' etc.

Yes and if I was dropping off my friend who was concerned about going inside her home with her husband, I would have gone in with her.

Right but she couldn't have known. Everyone is saying they didn't think CW was capable and I'm sure even his wife didn't think he would do something so horrific. I don't even think her mind would go there, she probably was thinking she was walking into a big fight with him and had maybe even told NUA to not come in. We just don't know...

Hi everyone... I was a member a few years back and got busy with life. I've lurked on cases that I've followed but never posted so my profile was deleted. Anywho… I had to come back and post my thoughts on this case. MOO
Perhaps this has been put out there, maybe not, so here is my theory:

SW comes home early Monday morning, the house is quiet and she checks on the girls, everything is fine and she goes to bed thinking that CW is asleep. He is faking sleep and waits for her to fall asleep. Perhaps she takes sleep inducing medication which knocks her out. Then he suffocates her by putting something over her face or strangles her and she doesn't struggle because she's knocked out. He then goes in and does the same to the girls; he may have given them something to induce deep sleep too. It's a couple of hours after SW came home (4am-ish) when he finishes and needs to move the bodies downstairs to his truck. In a panic, he's trying to tie up all the loose ends but he needs to get rid of the bodies before the sun rises, so he leaves the house in disarray (bedding on the floor, etc). He had preplanned where he was going to take them and had the grave already dug for SW. He didn't go back home but went directly to work afterwards. He may have thought he'd have time to get home and cleanup the house, take out the trash, etc. before anyone suspected SW and the girls were missing.

He didn't count on N being on high alert based on what she knew from SW. *Thanx N!

<mod removed quoted post>

SW wanting to talk to her daughters prior to flying home, SW missing both girls, wanting to hear their voices, wishing them a good night and telling them both I love you . Then CW not allowing SW to speak to the girls.

Makes totally sense what happened that early morning

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's please make sure we're providing links and not posting or quoting gossip so the mods can clean up easier if needed. Thanks. I'm not a moderator nor pretending to be just want the thread to stay open. Just a friendly, non-bossy reminder :)

Wasn't she gone for 5 weeks? How long had she been back? I thought it was a short time. I know he joined her the last week but what day did she return from the longer trip?

IIRC August 8, that Wednesday

Hi everyone... I was a member a few years back and got busy with life. I've lurked on cases that I've followed but never posted so my profile was deleted. Anywho… I had to come back and post my thoughts on this case. MOO
Perhaps this has been put out there, maybe not, so here is my theory:

SW comes home early Monday morning, the house is quiet and she checks on the girls, everything is fine and she goes to bed thinking that CW is asleep. He is faking sleep and waits for her to fall asleep. Perhaps she takes sleep inducing medication which knocks her out. Then he suffocates her by putting something over her face or strangles her and she doesn't struggle because she's knocked out. He then goes in and does the same to the girls; he may have given them something to induce deep sleep too. It's a couple of hours after SW came home (4am-ish) when he finishes and needs to move the bodies downstairs to his truck. In a panic, he's trying to tie up all the loose ends but he needs to get rid of the bodies before the sun rises, so he leaves the house in disarray (bedding on the floor, etc). He had preplanned where he was going to take them and had the grave already dug for SW. He didn't go back home but went directly to work afterwards. He may have thought he'd have time to get home and cleanup the house, take out the trash, etc. before anyone suspected SW and the girls were missing.

He didn't count on N being on high alert based on what she knew from SW. *Thanx N!
:) Welcome Back, @AChristie ! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member