Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
32089471_10155416395511935_688320654381940736_n.jpg

We don't know if it contained a body or bodies.
We don't know if it contained anything.
We don't know where it came from.
We don't know what kind of bag it is other than non-porous.
We know it was found at the scene where the bodies were located.
We don't know if it is related to the murders.
I tend to think it is.
Investigators were able to retrieve a bare foot impression from the bag.
We don't know who left the foot impression.
We don't know where or when the foot impression was made on the bag.
We know the impression was good enough to warrant a comparison.
We know they have asked CW to provide an impression of both his feet.
:):p:D:cool:

'possible bare foot impressions' from the motion :)
ETA so possibly not a foot print?

I don’t remember his exact explanation, but IIRC, it has something to do with physiology of the body after death (trapped gases, maybe?). I do remember him saying that’s why it’s called “dead man’s float”. It was an interesting AB segment. He was billed as a medical death investigator.
I wish I could have posted the picture of the cadaver they showed where Livor mortis occurred while the dead person remained face up for the entire 8 hours. It made it easy to understand. There were large red blotches of skin all over the back side of the body in the lowest places where the blood had gathered after death. But SW, BW, and CW were moved several times before they reached their final destinations. From their beds to CWs truck, to the oil field. If 8 hours had passed before they were moved to the truck the red blotch pattern would be in the position their bodies laid during those eight hours. If they were moved before those 8 hours were up, the blood patches would appear at the lowest points of their bodies for each position they were placed in - back, face up, side, feet first, whatever.

This I know... I was saying the defense can still release the information WHEN they get it. Regardless if the prosecution doesn't want them to or not. That was my point.

I do not think the defense has the authority to release a document sealed by the court.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

@gitana1
@Amandaaa

I have not read every post in this thread. I apologize if this has previously been discussed.

That is what the lawyer on AB has said... but who knows. Haha

I don't know if the word 'sealed' was used.

Might be a leaky-leak tho... on accident of course if it would benefit the defense.

I wish I could have posted the picture of the cadaver they showed where Livor mortis occurred while the dead person remained face up for the entire 8 hours. It made it easy to understand. There were large red blotches of skin all over the back side of the body in the lowest places where the blood had gathered after death. But SW, BW, and CW were moved several times before they reached their final destinations. From their beds to CWs truck, to the oil field. If 8 hours had passed before they were moved to the truck the red blotch pattern would be in the position their bodies laid during those eight hours. If they were moved before those 8 hours were up, the blood patches would appear at the lowest points of their bodies for each position they were placed in - back, face up, side, feet first, whatever.

It's OK, those interested in the forensics can find examples of it by searching. :)

Thank you for your efforts and the AB recaps.

He admitted to putting them all there so why does this matter ?

In case his twisted mind comes up with a way that Shan'nan could have done it which is limited by the part where she strangles and buries herself. Or the one-armed man did it. IE if he recants his confession.

That's my question. Maybe just due diligence. Making sure no one can later say it was a false confession and someone else might have done it but the state dropped the ball and refused to test a footprint.

Yes. It's a long way to trial so who knows what kind of crazy story they could cook up (re: Casey Anthony) by then. I'm sure the prosecution doesn't want the defense to come back and say "Oh they didn't even test a footprint on a bag they found out there. It wasn't CW, it was the footprint guy".

The affadavit states that CW confessed to flying "into a rage and ultimately strangling Shanann". I'm still very curious about the ultimately part, and what CW claims happened during the window of his "rage" and the time he "ultimately" strangled Shanann.

I'm wondering if he attempts to claim he tried CPR or other life saving measures on those poor babies if the autopsy would show proof, or lack thereof, of this. I also hope at some point we are able to see a transcript of his confession to murdering Shanann and Nico.

I do not think the defense has the authority to release a document sealed by the court.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

@gitana1
@Amandaaa

I have not read every post in this thread. I apologize if this has previously been discussed.
I was thinking the same too. I also think the judge has to authorise release to the defence also? also tagging @Mrspratcher

That's right. They don't.
But is it going to be sealed... or delayed?

If it is a part of discovery and 'not sealed' can they disclose what they want? That is what the lawyer on AB was stating.

I was thinking the same too. I also think the judge has to authorise release to the defence also? also tagging @Mrspratcher
That same lawyer was saying the autopsies were a part of discovery the prosecution had to release to the defense sooner than later.

Prints are left by the oil/sweat in your skin transferring the ridges on your hands and feet.
'possible bare foot impressions' from the motion :)
ETA so possibly not a foot print?

A bare foot impression is a foot print. A "print" is just name for the impression left by the friction ridges on your fingers, hands, feet.

The affadavit states that CW confessed to flying "into a rage and ultimately strangling Shanann". I'm still very curious about the ultimately part, and what CW claims happened during the window of his "rage" and the time he "ultimately" strangled Shanann.

I'm wondering if he attempts to claim he tried CPR or other life saving measures on those poor babies if the autopsy would show proof, or lack thereof, of this. I also hope at some point we are able to see a transcript of his confession to murdering Shanann and Nico.
I think whoever wrote that precise is just a bit wordy. They also used 'actively' several times.

What if they were killed before SW arrived home, in anticipation of her original arrival time. However she arrived approximately 3 hours after that and he was at the site an additional 3+ hours after SW did finally arrive home. Now we could be talking close to or more than 8 hours after the heinous crime. Hopefully we'll find out.

BBM

I'm really starting to consider that possibility.

Considering it was a) getting late, b) the girls would be asleep, and c) CW had to get up early the next day for work, I believe SW would have reached out to notify CW as soon as possible of the cancellation and delay.

In the meantime, CW may have been completely unaware of the cancelled flight, fully expecting SW’s original flight to already be in the air at the time.

If that is true, it's interesting to consider that he would have been completely caught off guard when SW texted or called him to say her flight was cancelled, knowing the girls were already dead.

Purely speculation, as we do not know if this was the case, but interesting to consider nonetheless.

JMO.

It was def on an earlier link, with neighbour call for dog welfare check, as I incorporated it into my first long- pre-med theory/scenario, 20 threads back
Do we have an actual time that the welfare check was done for the barking dog? When did the neighbor call? How long did it take police to respond?

We don't know if it contained a body or bodies.
We don't know if it contained anything.
We don't know where it came from.
We don't know what kind of bag it is other than non-porous.
We know it was found at the scene where the bodies were located.
We don't know if it is related to the murders.
I tend to think it is.
Investigators were able to retrieve a bare foot impression from the bag.
We don't know who left the foot impression.
We don't know where or when the foot impression was made on the bag.
We know the impression was good enough to warrant a comparison.
We know they have asked CW to provide an impression of both his feet.
:):p:D:cool:

You have the patience of a saint! I have to leave for threads at a time so I don’t lose my mind and you’re always still here holding it together when I pop back in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx