Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Closing this thread for the night. Too many off topic and snarky posts to deal with. From now on no more warnings. If you go off topic, talk about other posters in a negative manner, post something snarky or in any way violate TOS it is an automatic 3 day time out. Starting this morning when the thread opens.

Thank you.

Last edited:
The Watts' thread is open for posting.
morning-clipart-animated-19.gif

https://clip2art.com/images/morning-clipart-animated-19.gif

For all the criticism directed at SW for the Christmas video, no mention is made of the fact that CW just sits there and does nothing to make his kids feel more comfortable, nor does he comfort them in any way.

In the video of Cece having a tantrum on the floor, CW ignores her and continues to exercise, but only SW is criticized for ignoring their child’s temper tantrums.

I find these criticisms of SW to be one sided and I wonder why CW isn’t held to the same standards of parenting.

Murder is an extreme and abnormal response to any stressor. I don’t think the answers can be found in any of these videos tbh.

JMO

For all the criticism directed at SW for the Christmas video, no mention is made of the fact that CW just sits there and does nothing to make his kids feel more comfortable, nor does he comfort them in any way.

In the video of Cece having a tantrum on the floor, CW ignores her and continues to exercise, but only SW is criticized for ignoring their child’s temper tantrums.

I find these criticisms of SW to be one sided and I wonder why CW isn’t held to the same standards of parenting.

Murder is an extreme and abnormal response to any stressor. I don’t think the answers can be found in any of these videos tbh.

JMO
I'm right there with you. For the life of me, I can't figure out where we're going with all this scrutiny of the victim, and I don't think the answers we want are going to be found on Facebook. Whether we approve or disapprove of their family dynamic, I see no wrongful conduct that caused CW to strangle his wife and children to death or anything which would mitigate his punishment. But, I'm neither a lawyer or a mental health professional. MOO

I'm right there with you. For the life of me, I can't figure out where we're going with all this scrutiny of the victim, and I don't think the answers we want are going to be found on Facebook. Whether we approve or disapprove of their family dynamic, I see no wrongful conduct that caused CW to strangle his wife and children to death or anything which would mitigate his punishment. But, I'm neither a lawyer or a mental health professional. MOO

Neither am I but I think I'll need a mental health professional by the time we're finished here.

I recall that Bill Carson posted about this. I don't know how to link a closed thread so I am copying and pasteing.

CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #20
The Colorado house was purchased in CW's name only in November of 2013 (I believe). SW was later added to the deed, but probably not the...
Post by: Bill Carson, Sep 10, 2018 in forum: Located Persons Discussion

Edit to add if Bill Carson posted it, it is likely true!

He's correct that she was added. She's listed as owner in the Weld County Property site.

Property Report

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180921-074429.png
    Screenshot_20180921-074429.png
    84.6 KB · Views: 16
After Allegedly Hiding Families' Bodies, Chris Watts May Have Left Something Incriminating Behind
A non-porous bag with a possible footprint was found, according to a prosecution motion obtained by PEOPLE.

In the filing, dated Tuesday, authorities requested to take a print of Chris’ bare feet so they can determine if it matches those found on the bag.

A source close to the investigation confirms to PEOPLE that a bag bearing a possible footprint was found at the oil site, some 40 miles east of the Watts home.

But the source declined to divulge the size or the material of the bag.

“There was a lot of evidence collected at the scene,” the source says. “and each piece is being carefully inspected to see if it pertains to the case or not.”

Why are so many assuming that the girls were put in the oil and not bagged?
I would think that he told his attorney if they were or not. Would his attorney ask for their necks to be swabbed if he thought they were put in without being bagged?
I also think that the prosecution wants swabs, finger and hand prints with photos to show that they are really his, just like they asked for with the foot prints. Not sure at booking if it is photographed.

I finally watched the Christmas video last night. One thing that took me by surprise in that video is the girls asking a couple times where "daddy" was (He was playing Santa but they told the girls he was in the bathroom the whole time). I think the girls were partially upset and confused because CW wasn't there while Santa came in. They also were clinging to mommy and reaching out to her when forced to sit on Santa's lap. These are both responses I have seen numerous times in other families who try to do the Santa thing-- little kids get confused, scared and they look for mom and dad to keep them safe from the scary Santa. IMO, the fact that they were looking for SW and CW to protect them shows they were well bonded and had good attachments to both their parents. I saw a normal family with toddlers who loved BOTH their parents. I saw typical parents who tried to make a "magical" Christmas for their kids but it didn't go as planned. Had SW, Bella and Cece not been brutally murdered the family probably would have looked back on this video years from now and laughed. JMO.
I didn't see anything in the Christmas video that explains why the murders happened. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mechahendrix