Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was the prosecutor in the Jodi Arias trial. He was masterful. Hence, I am a verified Juanette, as seen on my avatar.

I am hoping that SW and the girls have a strong prosecutor in this case. It is going to be an ugly trial. There needs to be a strong prosecutor to protect her from the onslaught, coming her way.
I agree. I hope they have a very strong prosecutor. I dread the ugliness.

Seems to counter preening for the person he was sleeping with outside his marriage (affair, I'm not sure the initials to use for that) but his face lit up.
Despite knowing exactly where his family was.... dirt and oil... I'm exhausted with saying it. He smiled about that dang shirt.

No doubt he was preening though.

But he did attribute the shirt to Shanann. I would like to know the origins of that shirt. Heck maybe he was just vain enough after losing 50lbs to like the way it made him look on camera.

Even if his wife and mother of his babies purchased it.

JMO

We may never know the origins of the shirt. Given the fact that CW was continuous lying throughout his the interviews (as so thoroughly documented by @PommyMommy in an earlier post), It would’t surprise me in the least to know that he wasn't necessarily exposing the truth. IMO, he seemed to be simply going along with the reporter’s leading questions:

(Paraphrasing)
Reporter: Did SW get you that shirt?
CW: Yeah, she got it at Amazon because she likes to shop there.
Reporter: Wasn’t SW just in NC?
CW: Yeah, she was just in NC. So she could’ve gotten it there.

I think CW's mind was entirely elsewhere during this exchange with the reporter. His apparent change in demeanor (seeming more relaxed, able to let loose), actually seemed as if he was simply relieved to be talking about something OTHER than SW and the girls whereabouts. In other words, it was a man who seemed to be underwater, and those harmless questions about his t-shirt allowed him to come up for air for a moment.

JMO.

Do you think the AF gave CW an ultimatum, ditch SW or else I am out of here?
It’s possible, although we don’t have evidence of that right now.

It wouldn’t be the first time that someone engaged in an affair has threatened to break it off, unless the other person left their marriage.

But if outsiders believe a few videos of SW show her to be an abusive wife/mother, how can those claims suddenly be erased because physical evidence is revealed at trial which proves CW killed the girls without a doubt?
Either one interprets it as abuse or not. JMO
That doesn't make sense. Why would that make my opinion of SW's character change?

Do you think the AF gave CW an ultimatum, ditch SW or else I am out of here?
Maybe not even in so many words. Maybe she just said she didn't want to be involved with someone who was married, or told him to end the marriage and get back to her. And then he really overreacted. JMO speculation, but I'm not sure. Mostly I think it was in his own head to get rid of them so he could live happily ever after, but AP might have said something that got the ball rolling.

I meant something more than simple anger. @stereopticons is there a difference between rage and snapping?
Rage is an emotion, snapping is an action. You can feel rage without acting on it. Colloquially, people use phrases like “flying into a rage” to mean something like snapping, but I’d say they are different.

Isn't rage same as snapping? That's what I thought. Am I wrong?
I may feel rageful about the way my spouse, heck the world is treating me. I mean seriously in a full rage. So I go run, I punch some punching bags, get a therapist, confide in family or friends....

Call a divorce attorney.

But if I've created a web of lies.... and my core being is that of a liar, maybe I get a mistress. And take my chances. Then when it all falls apart, I become enraged and choose to annihilate my family. And believe I am smart enough to execute the story. Until a hero NAU shows up. That is rage that is festering and acted upon.

And if I see my wife supposedly snapping because I am a cheating liar that wants a separation supposedly strangling my babies?

I snap and call 911 while doing everything in my power to revive my babies.
JMO

Just trying to figure out why CW murdered 4 people that particular weekend?
Out of the weekends, why that weekend? What pushed him over the edge?
Opportunity. He had the place to himself to prepare. He was alone with the girls. He had time to get ready before SW got home. And then he had time alone to take care of things and get himself to work.

He was not counting on NUA!

I personally don’t believe he had a “mental break.” His postoffense behavior, although sloppy, was purposeful and rational (as much as it can be under the circumstances).

This crime may have come as a result of rage, but I don’t think it is evident of “snapping.”
What about the physical transformation of CW’s body after he married SW. I don’t think he would have made the effort without SW’s encouragement and support, but all of a sudden he starts thinking of himself as a hot Greek God. Like maybe he’s too good for SW. Women were starting to come on to him like never before. What if CW started thinking he could do better.

I am trying to imagine what may be going on in CW's mind at this point in time with regards to his incarceration, his legal team, the evidence as it unfolds, the pending trial, the loss of his family, the loss of his freedom, no more hopes and dreams, loss of AP likely, fear of jail and being harmed in jail etc. What may be his thought process right now? I could be totally wrong and it may just be standard tactics by a defendant and a defense team but is it possible that CW realizes he isn't going to get out of this and is now stubbornly digging his heels in and making it as difficult as possible for the prosecution team by exerting every legal right he is afforded to the umpth degree and being stubborn while doing so.
We may never know the origins of the shirt. Given the fact that CW was continuous lying throughout his the interviews (as so thoroughly documented by @PommyMommy in an earlier post), It would’t surprise me in the least to know that he wasn't necessarily exposing the truth. IMO, he seemed to be simply going along with the reporter’s leading questions:

(Paraphrasing)
Reporter: Did SW get you that shirt?
CW: Yeah, she got it at Amazon because she likes to shop there.
Reporter: Wasn’t SW just in NC?
CW: Yeah, she was just in NC. So she could’ve gotten it there.

I think CW's mind was entirely elsewhere during this exchange with the reporter. His apparent change in demeanor (seeming more relaxed, able to let loose), actually seemed as if he was simply relieved to be talking about something OTHER than SW and the girls whereabouts. In other words, it was a man who seemed to be underwater, and those harmless questions about his t-shirt allowed him to come up for air for a moment.

JMO.
So he now claims to have strangled his wife because she strangled their children but on the day of that interview, he chose to wear THAT particular shirt and mentions her.
Ya can’t have it both ways, CW.

Isn't rage same as snapping? That's what I thought. Am I wrong?

Just jumping off your post to say I think your scenario is valid, but my scenario is that his mind became insane (not legally insane but not enraged either), and he was in a fog where his OTHER life (the affair) seemed to be more important and to be his "real" life.

IMO only, this weird dreamlike state was reinforced by having all those weeks "free" of his actual usual life. So like a robot he decided to kill his family just as if they were unimportant impediments to his new life with affair partner.

I bet his mind stays broken and not particularly caring or even feeling that his actions mattered. Too me, it's like a crazy break where he dusts off his hands and shrugs and never looks back. Like I don't think SP cares he killed LP and baby C.

In other words, CW's mind is deranged but that doesn't excuse his actions in the least.

JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member