Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #30

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted something way back upthread, that I found in one of those '5 facts you need to know about Chris Watts' articles.

It was a screenshot of a text that SW sent her husband from the OB office, with a pic of the new baby sonogram---

And CW replied by saying [paraphrasing from memory]:

" I love that lil peanut already'

So that makes me think he was, at one time anyway, excited and happy about the new baby.

Also, SW had posted publicly that they were trying for another baby. Would she have said that if he was against it?
Okay, thank you for the info.

I can’t help but feel he was somewhat forcing himself to do this Le-Vel thing. I’m sure he enjoyed getting in shape, and who doesn’t like perks. But I’m a personality that wouldn’t ever do anything where I have to put myself out there and rah rah. Just painful to me. Maybe deep down he dreaded some of the activities.
I think it was more like he was just going along with it. In all the videos I have seen he seemed to be compliant, but not really very assertive.

Have we seen any actual pictures of him while he was there? I know there was one with his head behind his wife and you could not see his face, but were there any others of him?

Wasn't there one of the entire family at the airport? I am not sure if they were picking him up or if they were all on their way back home though...

Have we seen any actual pictures of him while he was there? I know there was one with his head behind his wife and you could not see his face, but were there any others of him?

Wasn't there one of the entire family at the airport? I am not sure if they were picking him up or if they were all on their way back home though...
000.jpg
Dad who killed his pregnant wife PREMIERED his two small daughters
15d3cd86-b085-481d-b62d-2421167b483a-IMG_0626.jpg
'Eerie' photo of Chris Watts with pregnant wife, daughter captured in Myrtle Beach days before murders

Last edited:
Are you saying that if no one is around to see me kill someone, I should not be convicted?
I’m just saying that I personally do not feel he at all fits the annihilator profile type . I do not see the baby moniter as a prosecution benefit, I don’t see him lying on interview basis he killed the girls, I think if he didn’t call 911 perhaps he panicked but still not a reason to convict for me personally . I don’t believe him having an affair would make me vote guilty . I think physical evidence directly linking him to the death would matter. I think if I didn’t see someone kill you but I had fingerprints or weapon I would convict . Same here

How does one provoke any one into murdering their entire family? Is there any justification?

People get provoked all of the time. Someone puts leaves on their lawn. Someone is not driving fast enough. Someone disses your sport’s team. On and on about people being provoked, You never know what will get someone all riled up.

I’m just saying that I personally do not feel he at all fits the annihilator profile type . I do not see the baby moniter as a prosecution benefit, I don’t see him lying on interview basis he killed the girls, I think if he didn’t call 911 perhaps he panicked but still not a reason to convict for me personally . I don’t believe him having an affair would make me vote guilty . I think physical evidence directly linking him to the death would matter. I think if I didn’t see someone kill you but I had fingerprints or weapon I would convict . Same here
Okay, then you do believe in circumstantial evidence. What if we do not have a weapon because they were hands and what if fingerprints can't be recovered because CW put them in tanks of oil? Is it fair for him to benefit from tampering with evidence? Why would a loving father put his baby girls in dark tanks of crude oil?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member