Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would definitely contact/tag @Tricia or one her moderators before posting on any family member whatsoever. It's my understanding that we are not allowed to sleuth family members.
I errantly posted something I should not have. It was deleted and I was warned that sleuthing of family members is against the TOS.

Do you have links to support that CW has been allowed visitors since he got was incarcerated?
The court has requested his visitor logs from August and September, be submitted by October 10.

There would likely be no need for this, if he wasn’t receiving visitors outside of his lawyers.

You are the only one suggesting that he’s no longer on suicide watch, because he’s being allowed visitors.

I’m confused as to why this is relevant to the case.

Attachments

• F7FC95D6-257A-4AEC-B096-D0C0D891DB43.jpeg
    F7FC95D6-257A-4AEC-B096-D0C0D891DB43.jpeg
    110 KB · Views: 15
With the 'high tech' stuff, CW has in his home, he is in strife. :D
I must be a dinosaur, still looking for keys, hoping not outside in the garden, and someone could enter.:eek:
Guess I must look into these videos you have, as I am forever stating, "Sorry, not interested".
Pleased your pups, and yourself, can laugh about 'what you avoided, as on video. :):)
I laugh pretty hard, it's hilarious!!
I feel as if I'm spying, yet... I can't turn away o_O

To be fair, many have said he seemed devoted to his wife and kids. Lived for the kids.

But they also said the couple seemed to have a story book marriage. Joked with one another. Were physically affectionate.
Very recently so.

I note that one high school teacher said he was very smart. A roommate said he was very diligent and worked hard.

Everyone who spoke publicly about him who knew him before he got married classified him as what I would describe as an introvert. Somewhat of a loner. Not into the ladies.

Everyone who spoke publicly about him who knew him after marriage appeared to know him through couple's friendships with Shanann.

Besides being a devoted father and husband (the latter which we know now to be false), there doesn't seem to be the depth of information about his personality as there is about Shanann's.

It seems one dimensional.

That fits with annihilator cases.

I think many men have relationships where they talk about sports, hunting,NASCAR, cars, politics. Stuff like that.

I don’t think my husband is atypical. I will ask him a question about a friend. How is he feeling? I can’t think of what else offhand. He never seems to be interested in the personal aspects of someone’s life. Their discussions are not that deep.

But he does talk philosophical stuff with me but not with his friends, that I have observed. I am not with him and his friends very often though so maybe they talk more deeply when I am not there.

Anyway,it does not surprise me that there is not that intense of discussion about him.

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

I think he probably IS on close watch protocol...but he is also allowed visitors. We have seen sources saying he is on the protocol, and also sources saying his visitor logs are being shielded per his request. So I think it's probably just both.

Last edited by a moderator:
The defense asked for the prosecution to turn them over (as required by law).

The prosecution responded that they can’t, because they don’t have them yet either.

People began speculating that the prosecution didn’t like what they heard from the coroner, and were keeping the results a secret.

This is of course illegal, and not taking place.

Yeah. It's insanity. The coroner would be able to testify as to when he or she finished the report.

This is silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member