Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #38

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it say which shop? Just wondering as a local, tia.
(I guess I could read it when I have time, sorry was being lazy.)

(The fetus abductor DL worked in a children’s consignment shop, I just thought it would be quite a coincidence if it was the same one, “Once Upon a Child”. She also advertised baby clothes for sale on CL which baited her victim. :( )
That's the store I was thinking about, up 119 on the east side of the mall, by the Armadillo. This crime has hurt so many people, no doubt the owner or clerk that helped them at the store is grieving too. Grrrr.

I’m sure people are far more likely to speak glowingly of someone who has passed away than of someone who is being accused of murder.
Many people IMO are afraid to even speak out due to the backlash they might get for “supporting” a murderer.

Respectfully, rightfully so? To have respect and empathy for a murder victim and her family? And not for the killer? Seems like common sense to me, moo.

Last edited:
Does it say which shop? Just wondering as a local, tia.
(I guess I could read it when I have time, sorry was being lazy.)

(The fetus abductor DL worked in a children’s consignment shop, I just thought it would be quite a coincidence if it was the same one, “Once Upon a Child”. She also advertised baby clothes for sale on CL which baited her victim. :( )

Per the blog post, they shopped at "Just Between Friends."
Journey of Bella Marie: Your daddy and I went to Just between Friends tonight. It's a consignment for babies and kids. We bought you $1200 in toys for $200. We can't wait till you can play with them!

He wasn’t so shy that he did not have multiple affairs according to some things I have read on here. That does not seem shy to me or introverted.
True but we only know of one affair and that is someone he saw every day at work. I believe one can be shy and still easily be in a relationship. Maybe she herself is shy and not very social and he was drawn to her because she was different than SW. jmo

“They were supposed to meet up later in the day.”

This is awful to watch. At this time NUA never could have imagined that they were all dead in oil tanks. :(

Wow :( :38 into the video. She pleads for a safe return, through tears.
Heart wrenching tears. That's what pleading looks like. :(
I roll my eyes when the media shows CW's front porch 'thingamabobwhateveritwas' and say he was "pleading for his wifes safe return".
Uh, no he wasn't.
MOO

Imo I think anyone he knew in the last few years(work people, ap and mutual friends) will be called in some form by either defence or prosecution so they have been advised not to speak at this point.

I tend to agree with this opinion. In most cases that are this serious, friends, family members, and even casual acquaintances of either the victim or the alleged perpetrator are often asked not to comment publicly on the person or the case. This happened recently in the Adea Shabani murder case. Her friends spoke up when she disappeared, then went radio silent, and we learned after Adea's body was found, that they had been asked by LE not to comment further. Most of them knew many details that were not leaked to the public. But we, the public, didn't know they had this information until the body was found.

I’m sure people are far more likely to speak glowingly of someone who has passed away than of someone who is being accused of murder.
Many people IMO are afraid to even speak out due to the backlash they might get for “supporting” a murderer.
Very true. I think CW's friends and family believe in the possibility he's telling the truth about SW murdering their children. I don't know him and will hold open that possibility until we receive more evidence. JMO

Wow :( :38 into the video. She pleads for a safe return, through tears.
Heart wrenching tears. That's what pleading looks like. :(
I roll my eyes when the media shows CW's front porch 'thingamabobwhateveritwas' and say he was "pleading for his wifes safe return".
Uh, no he wasn't.
MOO
I have the same reaction when I see a headline that says, "Man pleads..." Give me a break. :rolleyes: I see a man who may be slightly nervous in front of a camera, saying what he thought were the right words to say in that situation but with zero emotion. No grief at all. There was no "pleading"...just empty words.

MOO

I have seen so many men that are only attracted to dominating women. Same for women. It's what they want in their life. The ones I know grew up with dominating mothers. It isn't right or wrong it is just what they are attracted to.

I don't see SW as being THAT dominating. Certainly not enough to be killed for it. I suspect she was in charge of much of their life simply because he wouldn't be. Not sure why a confident assertive woman equals dominating witch in some people's opinions.

I don't think he "snapped" I think he planned it the whole time she was gone. In my opinion; I think he felt pressured to get it done as school was going to start.

Around 3 mins in Shanann says: "I'm definitely the dominant one in the relationship"

She may have been the dominant one, but I am not sure that it means what some people insinuate that it means.

I was only responding to the following post, so just to clarify not linking it for any other purpose than to refute the part BBM:

I have seen so many men that are only attracted to dominating women. Same for women. It's what they want in their life. The ones I know grew up with dominating mothers. It isn't right or wrong it is just what they are attracted to.

I don't see SW as being THAT dominating. Certainly not enough to be killed for it. I suspect she was in charge of much of their life simply because he wouldn't be. Not sure why a confident assertive woman equals dominating witch in some people's opinions.

I don't think he "snapped" I think he planned it the whole time she was gone. In my opinion; I think he felt pressured to get it done as school was going to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orions