Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #40

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We know he's not innocent - he confessed to killing his wife and unborn son. That's why he hid the bodies and lied about it. I'm not willing to convict CW for murdering his daughters without more evidence. For me personally, I would feel horrible if I wrongly accused somebody of such a horrendous and unthinkable crime without more evidence. I realize not everyone feels the same way and some have no problem saying horrid comments abut him murdering his daughters, but it doesn't feel right for me to do that. Maybe I'm naive, have too much empathy, too soft hearted or just plain wrong. I don't know....it's just doesn't feel right for me.
jmo

I guess I'm heartless as I don't feel bad at all for believing a man killed his two babies after he already admitted to killing his wife and unborn son and then hiding all of their bodies. To me it's just a logical conclusion with all that I know so far. I may be humbled at trial if something can prove SW did it, although that's highy doubtful and even then I won't apologize for thinking CW is a monster. I guess I will just think SW is a monster too.

I guess I'm heartless as I don't feel bad at all for believing a man killed his two babies after he already admitted to killing his wife and unborn son and then hiding all of their bodies. To me it's just a logical conclusion with all that I know so far. I may be humbled at trial if something can prove SW did it, although that's highy doubtful and even then I won't apologize for thinking CW is a monster. I guess I will just think SW is a monster too.

That's your opinion and I respect it.

How is he innocent, in any way? In a case as horrific as this, how can there be degrees of innocence.? We know his guilt, all of the things of which he's guilty, and it's a long list. What implies his innocence?

Exactly. So my answer would be no, his actions afterwards are definitely not those of an innocent man.
However, those actions are not proof that he murdered his daughters.
He has confessed to killing his pregnant wife. His actions afterwards definitely show an attempt to cover his crime IMO.

The houses are so close that I cannot believe she came to the house. Perhaps she would think it was amusing to be smuggled in via ghe garage . Who knows. People have all kinds of things they enjoy.

Rather, I would think he would go to her place or maybe they even went to a vacation place. If she is single, she has an income and they could rent someplace.
I don't think we' ve been privy to any of the comings and going to the house before NUA showed up early Monday morning. I think that's when the vehicle arrival disclosures start...on Monday. I wonder if the neighbors' cameras record more than a day at a time. I guess the company GPS would record where he went Saturday night. Unless she picked him up.

I still think it's a very good possibility that the AP, upon seeing Shan'nan arrive from NC with her lovely family, and anticipating yet another arrival of SW on Sunday night with still no divorce in sight, as the AP may have been assured of by him........told CW uh, bye bye. This could have been Saturday night when the blow out in his brain began. Hating everyone but especially SW and her kids for "making" the AP want to get out of the situation. (IMO IMO) (IE it's everyone else's fault with CW)

Last edited:
We know he's not innocent - he confessed to killing his wife and unborn son. That's why he hid the bodies and lied about it. I'm not willing to convict CW for murdering his daughters without more evidence. For me personally, I would feel horrible if I wrongly accused somebody of such a horrendous and unthinkable crime without more evidence. I realize not everyone feels the same way and some have no problem saying horrid comments abut him murdering his daughters, but it doesn't feel right for me to do that. Maybe I'm naive, have too much empathy, too soft hearted or just plain wrong. I don't know....it's just doesn't feel right for me.
jmo
I respect you decision/position. I do have a question. If you don't want to accuse CW because you don't want to "wrongly accused somebody of such a horrendous and unthinkable crime without more evidence", aren't you, in fact, accusing SW of a horrendous and unthinkable crime without evidence and based ONLY on his accusation? I don't understand how you can have it both ways.

Exactly. So my answer would be no, his actions afterwards are definitely not those of an innocent man.
He has confessed to killing his pregnant wife. His actions afterwards definitely show an attempt to cover his crime IMO.

I agree 100%

What proof does anyone have that SW murdered her children? I would like to see that proof.

I've been following the case since the beginning. I'm well aware of the list at the start of each thread, but thanks for the tip.

Tippy, that was poorly worded. I wasn't telling you to actually go to the list. I know you've been following the case. I just meant the things on Gitana's list are the reasons why I've come to the conclusion of him being guilty. I just didn't want to retype all of my reasons.

I tried to look into TBI as a symptom and it seems that so many active athletes get traumatized. The only definitive way to diagnose chronic traumatic encephalopathy is postmortem, they say.

Yes, Aaron Hernandez Suffered Brain Injury. But That May Not Explain His Violence.

Aaron Hernandez also carried genetic marker for "certain brain diseases". (I think I know what it was, but don't want to mention, as it is not in mainstream articles - maybe the court proceeding is not over?).

Aaron Hernandez suffered from most severe CTE ever found in a person his age

Anyhow, unless you have a history of CW playing aggressive sports, or having a severe brain trauma (diagnosed), or a family history of Alzheimer's or other early dementing illnesses, it won't fly in court.

He played football. Somewhere there are pictures and some talk about it with a boy who played with him in high school, was it?

I respect you decision/position. I do have a question. If you don't want to accuse CW because you don't want to "wrongly accused somebody of such a horrendous and unthinkable crime without more evidence", aren't you, in fact, accusing SW of a horrendous and unthinkable crime without evidence and based ONLY on his accusation? I don't understand how you can have it both ways.

I haven't accused either of them. Exploring the case and looking at the entire picture until more information comes out isn't accusing anybody.
jmo

Last edited:
jmo

@Tippy Lynn, I personally can't explain his behavior in any other way. However, as I have said, this is why this country gives everyone a fair trial, with a public defender. To prove his guilt or innocence.

However, I wanted to ask you, what are the reasons you, personally, believe his version? In light of him lying afterwards, and burying the kids in such an obnoxious way? Is there anything in him, his posture, his words, that makes you believe he is innocent? Or is it just your personal position? Because of what is in the cards for him if he is proven guilty?

What proof does anyone have that SW murdered her children? I would like to see that proof.

Obviously we don’t have that at this point in time. Hopefully as more information comes out, it will give us a clearer picture of what exactly happened that tragic morning.
May I ask you, if forensic evidence did (hypothetically) come out supporting CW’s version, would you believe it?

That's just it.....some have been saying over and over again that we're waiting for more to come out. We would like to see proof as well, because we're not convinced either way with the information that we have.

jmo

You’d make an excellent juror, Tippy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members