Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how you came up with that. I never mentioned anything about evidence outweighing what we know. I said a text, email, voicemail or a digital footprint could be evidence that SW was the killer.
jmo

Nonexistent evidence at this point that you mentioned could be evidence that Shanann murdered her babies. Suggesting IMO nonexistent evidence outweighs the existing evidence against CW.

The DA filed the charges long before the autopsy reports were completed. He sure did attract a lot of national attention and here we are. JMO
Respectfully, CW attracted national attention with his publicity stunt - 3 media interviews. People were already whispering that his affect was off. When the bodies were located in crude oil tanks at his place of work, national attention was going to follow charges or no IMO. Why? It is offensive to the public for a man who looks like he could be anyone's helpful neighbor to have fluffed his way through voluntary media interviews only to find out he was lying his face off sending the public on a wild goose chase while his family rotted in dark oil tanks. There would be national attention if they charged him with jaywalking, IMO. He is the stuff of nightmares to most people.

Very possible because I don't believe that "emotional conversation" began just prior to the murders. Remember the image of the covered doll on the sofa? It will be interesting to see which phone was used to take it. JMO

Good point. I think the emotional conversation was an ongoing conversation that was possibly going on for several weeks. I wouldn't be surprised to see a digital footprint explaining the reason why or a goodbye letter.
jmo

Which is why the DA refused to say if the Nov. 19 Status Hearing would remain on the Docket.

According to this Colorado attorney pre-trial hearings are so attorneys can discuss whether the case can be resolved without going to a trial.

CW has not even entered a plea in this case. I think it is telling that the DA wants to hold the hearing on Election Day. Perhaps he hopes the media won't be as attentive. JMO

Pretrial hearings in Colorado Criminal Cases.
The DA did not "refuse" to say anything. The article reads:
Another status conference set for Nov. 19 remained on the docket on Friday afternoon, and "DA spokeswoman Krista Henery in an email stated that her office would know more on Tuesday about whether the later hearing would remain on the docket."

IMO posts should reflect accurate information from cited sources.

I am trying to think of what 'evidence' there could be that SW was the killer.

The only thing I can think of is DNA on their necks or under their little finger nails.

If they had Mom’s DNA under their fingernails, why would CW even consider pleading out?

Wouldn’t he want to go to trial and be publicly proven to be NOT GUILTY of killing the babies?

I believe that even if there would be any DNA for example on their necks (because he placed her hands on their necks post mortem) the pathologist could find out if there was any pressure (if this kind of evidence wasn't destroyed by dumping the bodies into oil) inflicted by Shannan or bigger hands. This would be important to prove that it was her and not him. On the other hand I don't know if he really "staged" the scene like this. I think he placed the girls there not just to hide them but to make it impossible for the forensic medicine to find any evidence. But just in case he would be suspected! Than it would have made no sense for him to "stage" anything prior dumping them. Or he simply panicked and than decided to use the oil tanks for a cover up after he tried to stage anything to make it look like Shannan killed them. But somehow I just believe that this was just "plan B" - and he originally planned to make others believe she just left. (Just thinking in different directions) and hoped that they never going to be found again.

[B said:
Wouldn’t he want to go to trial and be publicly proven to be NOT GUILTY of killing the babies? [/B]
I think this is a good point! After he already complained that the people out there got him wrong this should be very very important to him to clear his name!

Nonexistent evidence at this point that you mentioned could be evidence that Shanann murdered her babies. Suggesting IMO nonexistent evidence outweighs the existing evidence against CW.

That's not what I said or meant, but you are free to interpret it however you choose.
jmo

The national attention was spurred by CW's insistence on doing lengthy media appearances which were subsequently proven to be full of his own bald faced lies.
The national attention was because the FBI was called in immediately. That's unusual. JMO

Good point. I think the emotional conversation was an ongoing conversation that was possibly going on for several weeks. I wouldn't be surprised to see a digital footprint explaining the reason why or a goodbye letter.
jmo
A goodbye letter? I am confused. Where did that come from? Please explain to me.

The DA filed the charges long before the autopsy reports were completed. He sure did attract a lot of national attention and here we are. JMO
There is no conspiracy. The DA filed the charges when felt he had enough evidence to support the charges. IMO the autopsies are just part of the investigation and the investigation probably is still proceeding. The international attention began when the media learned of all the horrible things CW did and reported it. Most of which CW admitted.

Very possible because I don't believe that "emotional conversation" began just prior to the murders. Remember the image of the covered doll on the sofa? It will be interesting to see which phone was used to take it. JMO
Why would it be interesting to see who took the picture of the doll? I don't understand. What can it show?

A goodbye letter? I am confused. Where did that come from? Please explain to me.

This started from a post regarding what evidence there could be that SW killed the girls. I said an email, text, voicemail, etc, could be evidence and it went from there. I wouldn't be surprised to learn of a goodbye letter. I was just throwing out a thought - nothing more.

The national attention was because the FBI was called in immediately. That's unusual. JMO
The FBI is called in immediately in numerous investigations, and they don’t generate news coverage like this.

A pregnant wife, with two beautiful children was missing. Her husband made numerous public pleas for their safe return.

The media jumped on that, as they usually do. Especially when the circumstances are so bizarre.

I was just quoting your posts and responding. I'm sorry you took offense.

I guess we can just agree to disagree.

My post was only a thought on what evidence could point to SW being responsible. It was just a thought and I didn't mean it to suggest anything other than that.

The FBI did not give the media interviews, cw did, and he chose to lie. That is what caused the national attention until his family was found desecrated. Then nothing could stop national interest from exploding. All of this was his own sequence of choices. National interest was not the fault of the state, the fbi, or anyone else. Cw fueled it by choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StephenWiltshire