Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My first husband was like this....more like a pimp........work woman bring in more money...love this mirrored lifestyle. I worked my butt off. I owned a large business and he played manager while cheating etc.
Sorry to hear that. Thing is though sounds like he still controlled things by him being the Manager of your business, so he would know exactly what you were doing and who with? Just guessing sorry if that's not correct!

Yes and no. Not every narcissist/abuser is severely controlling. It really depends on the type.

For example, my friend who was dating my ex-friend (narcissist) could go places and have friends, he just simply berated her about it. ("You're probably out at the bars being a *advertiser censored*", "Oh, how many guys are you screwing behind my back?" etc)

My covert narcissist ex controlled the things we did together. We watched the movies he wanted to, ate the meals he wanted to, etc... but he didn't isolate me from family or friends.

There are levels of control within any abusive relationship. They aren't all extreme.
Thank you for explaining that and sorry you had to go through it.

I don't know.... but are you thinking what I'm thinking?
His alleged mistress name....and Nico...damn he's an ahole. (maybe this has been mentioned already)

Also they most likely just found out the sex of the baby right? 15 weeks? Had to be recently.

NIPT (non-invasive prenatal testing) can be done as early as 10 weeks. So yes, it would've been semi-recently. Results take 1-2 weeks. If she had it done at 10 weeks, she would've been notified of results by week 12.

And if her doctor uses the same company my OBGYN does, those results can be accessed online. As soon as the doctor verifies receiving results, the company will post them online on your account.

Thanks for this post! I don't know what to think about CW, he would take on an unemployed, physically ill wife with debt...why would he do that, knowing what we know about him? Maybe he loved her in the beginning then saw her as baggage he no longer wanted to deal with (clearly) that is what he thought, look what he did to her and her children..but in the beginning...he married her in her tough spot...maybe to have her forever grateful to him, with a narcissist, anything for supply.
I know of women in my support groups whose husbands have left them when they got so sick, and couldn't work. I only know one person, personally,whose husband married her knowing how ill she is.I'm sure there are more. I just haven't heard about them.

I don't know.... but are you thinking what I'm thinking?
His alleged mistress name....and Nico...damn he's an ahole. (maybe this has been mentioned already)

Also they most likely just found out the sex of the baby right? 15 weeks? Had to be recently.

OTOH her good friend is Nicole Utoft/Atkinson

Plus I would wager that she chose all the baby names. Just a guess. They're all quite similar too.

moo

here is where we are

with tos

any claim we make must be supported by a confirmed MSM link

so

any post that starts with or in the middle or at the end that states as fact

any of the following

as he was strangling his kids

before he strangled his kids

when he was strangling his kids

is speculation

it is in ones opinion

but for some reason on this tragedy it goes on and on

what we know

he strangled his wife per him

he moved all three

per officials

and his released confession

that is what we know

anyone is presumed innocent until found guilty by a court of law

so we cannot be on here

saying he did he killed three people

he has not been proven in a court of law of that

however

there has been no LE confirming he confessed to murdering everyone

he confessed to murdering his wife and transporting three

anything else posted here

needs to imo have the same qualifiers like on any other thread

that clearly outlines it is our speculation

for some reason the thread has gone on with declarative statements that are only speculation

without the qualifier that it is only that - it is one's opinion and speculation

why that is

i do not understand

we have no confirmation per official sources that he say she killed two kids

what can i say

all i think per tos

is anyone stating that is offering speculation

declares that

like on any case that needs to be outlined as speculation only

all I am suggesting here

as any other thread

anything posted

not confirmed

moo
Don’t you think it’s odd that all three victims died in the same manner, when, according to CW there were two different murderers?

I digested his “defense” — I imagined in my own mind what I’d do if I saw my spouse strangling my kids, and I decided that I probably wouldn’t also strangle her in an attempt to get her to stop.

Theoretically, if you see someone doing something really bad to someone else, the last thing you’d do is just strangle them.

What I mean by this is: If I saw my spouse strangling my kids, I’d pick up the nearest and heaviest object (or find a weapon such as a knife or a gun) and come up from behind and beat the hell out of them with it, or stab them, or whatever— anything to make them stop killing my kids.

He didn’t say or seemingly do anything like this. And to me, it doesn’t make sense. Why did he say he flew into a rage and strangled her too? What would make more sense to me is if he said: I flew into a rage, grabbed a knife stabbed her with it, or just beat the hell out of her for trying to kill my kids. Why would he just attempt hand to hand combat was someone who is killing his kids? That makes no sense to me.

Also, they all died the same, in the same manner. Which usually leads someone to believe it was only one murderer who killed everyone in the same way.

Also, say he is telling the truth: why didn’t he just call the police? Why did he give an interview and act like he didn’t know what happened if he was really the victim and was trying to stop his wife from killing his kids? That’s not what innocent people do. If he’s telling the truth, why did he wrap up his families bodies and throw his daughters in a vat of crude oil? ...I’m thinking he would’ve thrown her in there too, but he couldn’t get her up the stairs— And that’s what the shallow grave was for. Maybe he was going to come back and put her in there later.

I’m not so sure why it’s out of the realm of possibilities that he is lying? It makes more sense that he killed his family rather than the story that he has created. Because his story doesn’t make logical sense for many of the reasons I have described.

I think he was angry that she took this trip which cramped his style with the co worker and left him with the kids.When the flight was delayed that's when he lost it and all his resentment of her and the kids came into play. Once she was dead he had no choice but to get rid of the kids, he certainly didn't want to be stuck with them, and he started thinking up a plausible runaway scenario.

Not that Nicole.

I u'stand what everyone is implying.
I'm just saying that Nico can be derived from Nicole as much as it can be based on the spelling of any other person on a witness list.
I still think SW suggested the name. ( Now if the rumours/speculation are correct, when she suggested Nico to him, I'm sure he thought "Oh!" and it registered.

If Shannan got home at 1:48 and his truck left home at 5:57 - what was he doing in those 4 hours?

Lets say he had killed them all in an hour.

What was he doing between 3 am and 5:57? He hadnt really staged the scene, we can tell that.
I don't know what he was doing during those 4 hours but, I think the 'staging the scene' was already a finished and done deal for him when he left to dump the bodies at 5:27 or so.

All he had left to do after he got home after work was to unlock the front door and the back sliding door, make a frantic call to the police, and call it a kidnapping day.

Yes let's not forget he was majorly into Thrive too
Like their friend Amanda ( the couple Nick & Amanda) he'd also got his luxury car "allowance too."
His Insta is full of his running & Thrive promotion.

And who's to say he didn't equally support the whole Thrive deal? I have a FB friend who does the Vasayo thing and her fiancee is just as into it as she is. They're always posting about trips and such that they're taking and how amazing their life is.

Shades of the same MLM type marketing technique.

There are so many holes in his stories that it could be swiss cheese.

I was just noticing during his TV interview that he said he saw SW's friend on the doorbell camera and then said "and then I was like 'Hey, what's going on'" - like HE was the one that contacted her friend. But in the arrest affidavit, her friend says SHE called CW and requested he come home because she was concerned. HE was not. Again...in the interview with SW's friend, she said CW wasn't concerned because she was at a playdate. Yet, in his interview, he is stating he was panicked enough to "blow through lights" to get home.

I think it was more like he saw her friend on the doorbell camera and started freaking out as to what she would find. Then when she called and he couldn't convince her all was okay and that she was calling the police, he started freaking out and was blowing through lights to hopefully get there before the cops did.

One other note - I note in the Arrest Affidavit that her friend attempted to open the door but it would only open a few inches due to a latch. So, either she had a key that worked only for that door or the door was only locked with an inside latch. I would think CW seeing her using a key or trying to open the door and get in the house probably freaked him out even more.

Re BBM
Im behind but totally agree with the part I bolded.

I think the friend is lucky to be alive. If he had gotten there when she was still at the front door and if LE had not already been called then I think he would have killed her too and try to make it look like she killed everyone.

This guy was out of control at the point she called him

CW was a field operator for Anadarko. You can go to their website and read the job description. Basically, he was responsible for maintenance of the field equipment. So he drove to different oil fields and worked as a mechanic, more or less.
Interesting because his alleged mistress is quite educated and has a higher level position than he.
How do you know about the alleged mistress....has this been posted somewhere? jc

I'm a long time lurker who has been following this thread from inception.

There has been so much discussed thus far, my brain is a bit scattered with all the details pouring out.

I absolutely believe at some point SW and CW discussed separation and CW came to the realization that he was:

-Going to have to pay child support for three children.
-Be responsible for half their debt.
-Split the sale of the house/assets.
-Pay lawyer fees for the divorce.
-Pay a percentage of three childrens' medical/dental care. (the highest medical cost being the birth of their third child)

We now know that he was involved with a co-worker, how likely would that affair or any new relationship last if he was tied financially to his family? He had a newly fit body, presumably developed confidence from the affair, and a decent enough income. But the debt and financial obligations far exceeded what he could afford in order to play bachelor...gas in the tank but nowhere to go, so to speak. I believe this played into his frustrations.

SW had spent a large chunk of time out of town visiting family. He had freedom. But it was short lived and then immediately followed by caring for their two girls. Possibly the mistress was done playing second fiddle to the "perfect family" persona while he straightened his end of things out. She may not have known about his family, but I doubt it. I think a possible scenario is that the AP gave him an ultimatum. Get out of the marriage or we are done. I have no idea if she was married as well. I'm sure it will all come out in the wash.

SW's income revolved around the persona of being in the perfect marriage with the best husband ever. They portrayed themselves as the Joneses. SW's world was falling apart around her, although she did have massive support in family back in NC. I believe that the women in SW's mother's shop knew what was going on behind closed doors because gossip is what hair salons live by. I think she would have come out the other end of a divorce completely fine with her family's/friends' support and her children. This is why I do not believe she laid an aggressive hand on her girls.

As CW said in his horrid relationship video, I believe he fell out of love gradually. He fell out of love with the idea of their marriage. And instead grew to resent the perfect persona they had to portray for SM/the MLM. He resented his children for existing because they caused a roadblock to "his happiness" and a financial tie that he couldn't afford. Or didn't want to afford. He wanted to press the reset button and thankfully was too unintelligent to do so without leaving piles of evidence everywhere he went.

Welcome @nottrust & a great first post.

Thanks for this post! I don't know what to think about CW, he would take on an unemployed, physically ill wife with debt...why would he do that, knowing what we know about him? Maybe he loved her in the beginning then saw her as baggage he no longer wanted to deal with (clearly) that is what he thought, look what he did to her and her children..but in the beginning...he married her in her tough spot...maybe to have her forever grateful to him, with a narcissist, anything for suppy
This article Shanann Watts Met Husband Chris Online During Dark Period 8 Years Before Murder: 'He Is Amazing' describes her video where she says she initially rejected his fb friend request, and then only agreed because she thought she'd never meet him in person.

So it seems like she was the prize and he had to win her, and that's pretty motivating for many men, they'll do whatever it takes. Not out of empathy, but because it's how you get what you want.

^^This. Like, why was master bed stripped. Does it mean no one slept in it that night? Some incriminating evidence in them? There must be a reason. Ignore if not interested.

I believe she was murdered in bed. Not to be gross or graphic, but strangulation is not a quick or easy death. Victims violently struggle during what’s called “air hunger,” and once hypoxia sets in they may urinate or lose control of their bodily functions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VAres67