CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how that poster knew the sheet "flew out" of his truck....and in an unusual location at that. Did LE release that info? I didn't hear it in CW's interview. Was that reported in MSM? That sheet is causing us some confusion. Please explain.

I was the one who suggested it may have blown out of the back of his truck as he drove away, without his knowledge. I also suggested he may have left it as a marker so he could find SW’s grave later & try to bury her more thoroughly or get her into a tank when he had more time/equipment. Both were just suggestions; I did not state them as facts.

Because this wasn’t planned. He wasn’t expecting her to react the way she is alleged to of reacted.
I think if what he says is true, he was standing in a house with three strangled victims, he just lost his daughters and took his wife and unborn child’s lives. We don’t know what the mind does at that point, but I think it’s very likely that he had two bad option... call police and be blamed or hastily get rid of everything and take a chance. This of course led to many mistakes.
He is blamed. He is responsible. Chris Watts has admitted to being a baby killer and a wife killer. Him and no one else. No matter how much blame one attempts to shift in these murders. Bottom line: Chris Watts is responsible.

I am sorry, but I find that unbelievable.

I am so happy that I have who ever is spewing this nonsense about CW being a caring and doting father on ignore right now!!
I was the one who suggested it may have blown out of the back of his truck as he drive away, without his knowledge. I also suggested he may have left it as a marker so he could find SW’s grave later & try to bury her more thoroughly or get her into a tank when he had more time/equipment. Both were just suggestions; I did not state them as facts.

The sheet was found in the shallow grave and it matched the pillow cases and flat sheet found in the garbage at the house the day the cops came for the wellness check that was called in by NU. The police had already found Shananns body before CW confessed.
https://www.courts.state.co.us/user...18CR2003/001/Warrantless Arrest Affidavit.pdf

Does anyone think that he really had a psychotic break and he is still in rage mode? Perhaps after he receives medication, do you think he would breakdown thinking about his actions. I’m sure the defense will have their psychiatrist talk to him in detail.

We do not know what happened at the house other than he has been charged with murdering them all.

Other than he has been charged with murdering them all, and he claims he only murdered his SW and unborn child.

LE told us he put the bodies in the back seat of the truck. So it had to leave the truck - likely Shannan's body was wrapped in it. Dug the grave, rolled her into it using the sheet & left it there while filling the grave. Maybe couldnt see it behind his truck as he drove off. I wonder what color it was. If it was dark, it might not have stuck out in the dawn light as a white sheet might have

Yes entirely plausible and just to add... when I was looking for a pic of the couch in the loft area yesterday I noticed one pic of the master bed and considering the colour scheming, the bed linen there could well be missed out in the dirt. ( No loft couch photo in her feed though)

Thrive Healthy Fit Mom on Instagram: “This one is going to be a lot like me. #bookworm #makeup #divaintraining #loveher #SheRefusesToGetDressed #”

I don't like to think like this, but didn't SW post the picture of the covered doll? Did she tag CW?

If I was pregnant, have 2 children, a ton of debt, no way to support myself or children, have a chronic, painful illness and my husband had an AP, who has a great job...what would I be thinking? I would be angry and really probably not having the best thoughts. Actually, i might be irrationally angry fighting to keep my family together and lashing out at the person who hurt me. I would feel tricked and I might and do some irrational things.

Neither one of them in their videos strike me as controlling, unhappy...yes, fake...maybe, but not overtly controlling...well I could never convince my husband to wear a matching shirt for family portraits and my husband would view that as controlling.

There has been nothing to support controlling behavior prior to CW's interview, which showed him trying to paint a much different picture than what he knew to be the truth.

I think this will go to trial. I don't think many people, if any beside SW and CW, knew what went on behind closed doors in that house. The situation with finances, small children, illness and an AP was a powder keg waiting for a spark.

No one deserved to die, but that was the outcome. I can not even speculate if SW took that picture and tagged CW days before this happened because that might have been a message.

I respect that you find it unbelievable. It seems unbelievable to type. But he may have put them there to keep them warm. As for SW, he may have felt less concern given what happen at the house.
BBM......You are saying he put his dead children, whom he murdered, in vats of oil to keep them warm? Do you believe this?

Yes entirely plausible and just to add... when I was looking for a pic of the couch in the loft area yesterday I noticed one pic of the master bed and considering the colour scheming, the bed linen there could well be missed out in the dirt. ( No loft couch photo in her feed though)

Thrive Healthy Fit Mom on Instagram: “This one is going to be a lot like me. #bookworm #makeup #divaintraining #loveher #SheRefusesToGetDressed #”

Yeah - those sheets are dirt-colored. I'm surprised the drone picked them up....

Does anyone think that he really had a psychotic break and he is still in rage mode? Perhaps after he receives medication, do you think he would breakdown thinking about his actions. I’m sure the defense will have their psychiatrist talk to him in detail.
He didn't seem to be in rage mode during the interviews.

I don't like to think like this, but didn't SW post the picture of the covered doll? Did she tag CW?

If I was pregnant, have 2 children, a ton of debt, no way to support myself or children, have a chronic, painful illness and my husband had an AP, who has a great job...what would I be thinking? I would be angry and really probably not having the best thoughts. Actually, i might be irrationally angry fighting to keep my family together and lashing out at the person who hurt me. I would feel tricked and I might and do some irrational things.

Neither one of them in their videos strike me as controlling, unhappy...yes, fake...maybe, but not overtly controlling...well I could never convince my husband to wear a matching shirt for family portraits and my husband would view that as controlling.

There has been nothing to support controlling behavior prior to CW's interview, which showed him trying to paint a much different picture than what he knew to be the truth.

I think this will go to trial. I don't think many people, if any beside SW and CW, knew what went on behind closed doors in that house. The situation with finances, small children, illness and an AP was a powder keg waiting for a spark.

No one deserved to die, but that was the outcome. I can not even speculate if SW took that picture and tagged CW days before this happened because that might have been a message.

Well said.

LE told us he put the bodies in the back seat of the truck. So it had to leave the truck - likely Shannan's body was wrapped in it. Dug the grave, rolled her into it using the sheet & left it there while filling the grave. Maybe couldnt see it behind his truck as he drove off. I wonder what color it was. If it was dark, it might not have stuck out in the dawn light as a white sheet might have
He’d wrap Shannan in a sheet but not the kids? Nothing about this case is consistent!

I’m sorry people are commenting on parenting style based on one fbook video. Really? Why are we blaming the victim here. We have no idea what her parenting style was and a a video that is several
Minutes isn’t going to tell us that.

Don't worry "she" ( TalkingTina) has already been banned this evening.
May I recommend the ignore function Hotbell?

High profile cases attract pple pretending to be x/y/z, sometimes several all at once.
Unfortunately the rolls-eyes emoji seems to have gone when WS made their changes.

BBM......You are saying he put his dead children, whom he murdered, in vats of oil to keep them warm? Do you believe this?

Are you serious right now that someone is implying this for real????? Chelly you are a saint. I don't even want to type what I think about this because I will be kicked out. Again so happy for the IGNORE BUTTON. Seriously what is wrong with people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop