CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess where I live, if I call police like 12 hours after I drop someone off to say they aren’t answering the phone, they will think I’m crazy.

Where I live if someone is pregnant, high risk pregnancy, known to have almost passed out a day or two earlier, is alone in a house with two small children, no evidence they've left the house, not turned up for a doctors appointment that they should have wanted very much to attend, not answering calls or the door, then LE would make a wellbeing check.

That would be to ensure the person is not passed out in the home, needing medical attention, and that the small children are also okay, because if that person has passed out then the children would be scared and in danger as they are too young to look after themselves.

It has absolutely nothing to do with having dropped someone else off 12 hours earlier or someone's not answering the phone to me. The way you minimize it it sounds crazy. The actual way it was is 100% warranted for a wellbeing check.

I used to watch that every night because I was certain that Nancy Grace would work herself into such a frenzy that she would literally spontaneously combust. I didn’t want to miss it.

This is too funny..you know CW never watched Nancy Grace or Court TV...as Nancy use to say "too bad moron isn't a defense under the law"

I find it interesting CW has never mentioned the doctor appt. He never said she missed it.
He wasnt concerned? He didnt wonder how the baby was?

Probably didn’t know about it. I recall seeing a post on SW’s FB that he didn’t go to the ultrasound, either. She texted him a photo of her scan. IMO he was not interested.

You are stretching DAdvocate with the cop scenerio. Why would you be shocked that police went to the house so quickly?
Simply stated, NU-A opened the front door but it was latched from inside, SW's car was still in the garage with car seats and knowing that SW had medical issues, NU contacted the police certain SW was inside and needed emergency medical care.
NU also knew about marital issues and SW likely shared more then we are aware of with NU. Once it was established no one was in the home despite home being locked from inside and the car in garage, plus SW's phone, keys and purse still inside the home NU told the police what she was aware of with respect to SW's marriage.

Actually NAU said she didn’t know of any marital issues until CW told her when she called him concerned. He told her they were separating and she said it wasn’t her concern right now.

It’s very rare that the police react this quickly to this sort of thing- but pregnant, med issues with her and the kids could’ve set off alarms.
Still- for them to react so quickly. Perhaps they’ve been called before to that residence?

If you haven’t been put in that situation before, you don’t really know how you would react IMO.
I have been in a somewhat similar situation. I found one of my babies unresponsive and not breathing. It never for one moment occurred to me to think that I may have been blamed for her death and get rid of her body and pretend that someone had kidnapped her.
I began CPR in the bedroom, then knew that I had to get help and ran to my next door neighbours with her and continued CPR while my neighbour rang for help.

pending court dates also automatic when they file delinquency notices

Hi guys,
Gray Hugh’s has posted a great live video of the events that took place during this tragic murder. If you check it out as per below at the 1:25:30 mark, Gray has the exact coordinates and view of the tanks the girls were found. The whole video I sent worth a watch. Very interesting!!

I was a follower of his for a long time! Loved him! But now he does one and two and three hour long open sessions that go on and on and on, I just don't have time for it anymore. Too bad as he used to do succinct programs, but I now prefer lordanarts and I hope lordanarts does something on this case!

It just dawned on me that I have a friend on fb that is deep into Thrive, her social media is a lot like SW’s....I had to unfollow her recently because of this case.

Anyway, I was thinking if ya’ll had any Thrive questions I could ask her, she’s been in it for a few years.

I was a follower of his for a long time! Loved him! But now he does one and two and three hour long open sessions that go on and on and on, I just don't have time for it anymore. Too bad as he used to do succinct programs, but I now prefer lordanarts and I hope lordanarts does something on this case!
I really like his posts .. they are very informative and he gets straight to the point with things. And the live chats are always interesting. He uses great resources and has a huge group of followers. Each to their own though. Not everyone will like everything. I’ll have to check out Lordanarts too.

I guess it depends where you live, Las Vegas, no way would police do a welfare check that quickly. Montana, they would do it in a heartbeat, and send three cars over.

I guess rural areas have some benefits.

I don't get why people think the response to the wellbeing check was abnormal. It was standard, they sent 1 officer out because NU thought SW could be inside passed out or worse. It was only when CW let them in that everyone could see the suspicious circumstances.

NU said she wasn't aware of the marital problems until CW told her they seperated so I don't think she had some secret info that made LE respond faster or anything.

They didn't race to the house and kick down the door, they called for the garage door code and waited outside until CW got home to let them do a quick walk through.

I have been in a somewhat similar situation. I found one of my babies unresponsive and not breathing. It never for one moment occurred to me to think that I may have been blamed for her death and get rid of her body and pretend that someone had kidnapped her.
I began CPR in the bedroom, then knew that I had to get help and ran to my next door neighbours with her and continued CPR while my neighbour rang for help.

When my now 7-year-old was 2.5 years old, he was running a slight fever. We planned to give him some fever reducer and put him to bed. A few minutes later, I looked him--his eyes were wide open fixed at the ceiling, his lips were blue and trembling. I said his name, nothing. Screamed his name, nothing. Shook him, nothing. And then came a blood curdling scream out of me as I carried him to the phone-my husband panicked, ran in the house-- I said "he's dying!" and I called ER. Turns out he had a febrile seizure.

Point being-- a parent will panic and will do anything to save the child. Not once, in all of that, did I think about ME. ALL I wanted was help to save my child.

I am still shocked that police went to the house so soon. Wonder if the friend had a friend that was a cop? Just seems odd that police would rush to the house because a friend can’t get ahold of her friend.

She probably told the cops that she was pregnant with medical conditions and her 2 daughters were missing too. The cops may have thought it could be an Amber alert situation.

As I said, placing them there meant they’d be close to him. His only option in his mind at that point IMO.
I’m curious to know a detailed timeline of what you think actually happened to Shannan, her daughters, and unborn son, as well as your thoughts on Chris’ demeanor from Sunday until the courtroom appearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
froggy4