CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the incident happened shortly after she came home. He then spent three hours trying to figure out what to do. He made a bad decision by not calling 911 and decided to hide the bodies to make it look like she left. He tried his best to stick with that but couldn’t. His court demeanor he looks very devastated.
CW demeanor in court is a look of defiance and anger.
images
images

I doubt he had time for many hobbies given he worked full time and given SW multiple Thrive trips he probably looked after the children most of the rest of the time. He clearly spent time working out given his physique
I doubt he had time for many hobbies given he worked full time and given SW multiple Thrive trips he probably looked after the children most of the rest of the time. He clearly spent time working out given his physique

No hobbies, fine. But what about people who knew him as a kid, or an old teacher, his parents!?!?, nothing.....

If you haven’t been put in that situation before, you don’t really know how you would react IMO.

Okay but I HAVE been in that situation and I am in support groups with thousands of other parents who have also been in that situation. In many cases, they lost children in much the same way-found their partner killing their child. I have yet to meet a parent who reacted by desecrating their child's body.

As I said in the last thread, I DID walk into a bedroom and found my dead son with my husbsnd. It isn't a hypothetical for me. And yes, you do go out of your mind. Howver, as out of it you get, while you may lose control of your emotions and feelings you still very much remain in control of your actions. I could buy him losing control and lashing out at her, but that wasn't where he stopped-he was apparently in his right mind enough to load their bodies, drive them almost an hour to a FORMER worksite, carry on to work like nothing happened, and later continuously lie to police and the media.

I am not trying to be rude but at this point it feels like you aren't so much playing DA as you are stretching to minimize the situation and start arguments.

I have explained my reasoning for this in previous posts. He was faced with two bad options. Call 911 and Likely be blamed for all the deaths or hide the bodies. He chose the worst of the two bad options. I believe his mind was telling him if you call the police they will blame you.

Yeah, it is intuitively obvious to the most casual Observer that he had two bad options. Because he killed them. I agree with you. This post sees it as Chris does, obviously to me.

He chose the worst of two options because he only got caught. While I respect your opinion to differ from many, I truly hope that his family is not caught in this type of thinking as that is so devastating that they would be holding on to something so extraordinary as to justifying their belief that what he is saying is truthful.

If they are holding on to this belief, I believe his family will be emotionally destroyed during this process.

All Above is my opinion.

We still don’t know how the friend knew she missed the appointment do we? I haven’t seen it reported that the friend was suppose to take her. How could she legally know she missed it?
If that's been reported, I've missed it.

Long time lurker, first time poster, (I am generally an observer and not much of a talker). Not sure about the area where this occurred, but here, cops will come very quickly for any type of call, as in approximately 2 minutes for any call. I live near the rural area where the Sierhan Joughin case occurred (which brought here to this site). If I called the police for ANYTHING - dog poop, car parked across a sidewalk, domestic disturbance, noise, anything - they would be here VERY fast! I have had to call, and the response time is wicked fast.
I've called in welfare checks twice that I remember and the police came right away. You make a good point though - it may just depend on where you live.

I believe the incident happened shortly after she came home. He then spent three hours trying to figure out what to do. He made a bad decision by not calling 911 and decided to hide the bodies to make it look like she left. He tried his best to stick with that but couldn’t. His court demeanor he looks very devastated.
That means you must believe Chris was lying when he said they woke up at 4:00 (the first time he confessed) or 5:00 (the second time he confessed) to have an emotional conversation.

It states CW terminated SW pregnancy and SW died as a result of the termination of unborn child. Does this confirm CW killed the baby first then SW?
Is that possible? How could he do that without blood?

My *advertiser censored*****e brother is overweight and not slightly attractive (No, I'm not saying this because he's my brother and he's a jerk, I literally don't understand it) and gets women like crazy. CW is way more attractive in comparison.

I don't think the guy is ugly (stripping away what he's done for this assessment). Not even by a long shot. He's conventionally attractive. I'm sure there would be plenty of women out there attracted to him.

I don't think he is physically unattractive, but in the one video, the camera showed the full length of him and I thought his legs did not match his upper body. I also always look a guy's shoes and my opinion is that no guy has feet that belong in flip flops. Yuck, Lol.

I don't think he is physically unattractive, but in the one video, the camera showed the full length of him and I thought his legs did not match his upper body. I also always look a guy's shoes and my opinion is that no guy has feet that belong in flip flops. Yuck, Lol.

Maybe he never skips Leg Day? lol

We still don’t know how the friend knew she missed the appointment do we? I haven’t seen it reported that the friend was suppose to take her. How could she legally know she missed it?
This has puzzled me for days......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member