Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He has agreed to the deal. All that's waiting is the sentencing. Chances of him getting the deal thrown out are very slim at this juncture. He can't claim ineffective counsel because these people practice regularly and were on top of his case all of the way to this plea. I doubt the judge is going to sentence him more harshly than the plea, and the State has made it clear it's left to the court beyond a specific set of the charges, so he can't take that route either. Those are two two of the most common reasons for negating a plea. I just don't see it happening no matter how much is mother or supporters may not like it. He's a grown man, fully competent to make his own decisions.

[

I agree. This "sensationalist" likes to make some broad statements, from what I've noticed. In one of his CW videos, he concluded with "everyone has a secret life".

I about fell off of my chair when he said that. Seriously? I think that statement might be true for some of his clientele. He's advertising, IMO.

I don’t know if everyone has a secret life but we all have secrets.

Is he advertising? Possibly. Even if he is, he’s requested and receiving transcripts and has requested copies of the autopsies and is/will share these with an in depth explanation for his viewers. I like that.

By the way, he’s my brother.

Just kidding. :p

I think if we knew what the evidence was all this discussion would be moot. Possibly.
Yes. I would bet a great deal of (other people’s) money, on the fact that this plea will make a lot more sense come the 19th.

My expectation is that what we will come to learn in regards to evidence, will be something either incredibly incriminating, or representative of a flat out “smoking gun.”

Chris Watts ain’t taking no plea, without a damn good reason for it.

The death penalty alone, isn’t it.

Yes. I would bet a great deal of (other people’s) money, on the fact that this plea will make a lot more sense come the 19th.

My expectation is that what we will come to learn in regards to evidence, will be something either incredibly incriminating, or representative of a flat out “smoking gun.”

Chris Watts ain’t taking no plea, without a damn good reason for it.

The death penalty alone, isn’t it.
I agree. There's something else motivating him in addition to any thoughts on the DP. He'd die of old age before it was enforced here as things stand at the moment and most people in CO were aware of that before this case. I don't know if it will be revealed on the 19th because part of what he's avoiding is undergoing open scrutiny by the public. He has admitted guilt, not nolo contendere, on all charges along with premeditation, and he knows the inside of this case better than literally anyone. He has admitted there's sufficient evidence to convict him on all charges. Even at this early stage, the State's case is solid enough he'd rather go straight to prison than take his chances.

I agree. There's something else motivating him in addition to any thoughts on the DP. He'd die of old age before it was enforced here as things stand at the moment and most people in CO were aware of that before this case. I don't know if it will be revealed on the 19th because part of what he's avoiding is undergoing open scrutiny by the public. He has admitted guilt, not nolo contendere, on all charges along with premeditation, and he knows the inside of this case better than literally anyone. He has admitted there's sufficient evidence to convict him on all charges. Even at this early stage, the State's case is solid enough he'd rather go straight to prison than take his chances.
I think his motivation is just that he knew he was getting life in prison. Better to plea and take that existence, as life on death row doesn’t allow as many daily privileges. And of course he doesn’t want to sit there during a trial and have all the details exposed. I still think because of that there will be a ton that we’ll never learn.

Thanks. That's so weird, I watched it and didn't hear her say the word sister or sister-in-law anywhere. Anyone else hear it?

I didn’t watch it. I’ve just seen the title so assumed. Maybe uploader edited it. I’ll watcb now.

I didn't listen to the whole thing but she definitely said sister-in-law right after her in-laws when speaking about people thriving for free.
Ah. It's funny, I watched a short video yesterday designed to test observation. You had to watch two teams with balls and count how many passes the team in white made. I concentrated so hard and got the number of passes right. Then it said 'but did you see the dancing bear?; They then replayed the film and there was a huge bear dancing across and through the middle of the whole set! I consoled myself with the thought that most people probably zoned it out for them to set the test that way. But still.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xtension