Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #50

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually think most marriages are made up of people that are different. I'm the hyper one, my husband is laid back. He is the calm to my worrying. My brother and his wife are the same. My sister on the other hand married someone just like her. Lord at the chaos. I think if we all married someone just like us, it would be very boring. The problem with Chris is he appeared to act like everything was perfectly fine when he should have discussed it with her. Instead he exploded. In his plea deal, he pled guilty to planning the murders so nothing happened because of something that was said that night. IMO
Do you make joking, possibly demeaning comments about your husband’s differences? I have seen videos where SW mocked CW. Like when he was playing outdoor checkers and when he left his phone in the garage during the Santa visit. She was joking, I don’t think it rose to a level of abuse, but he could be sensitive, and I can see where his feelings may have been hurt, and because she was recording these incidents live, he might have been embarrassed. Jokes can hurt. SW seemed to me to be faster and smarter than CW. I am projecting here because I have treated my husband like SW treated CW. I am very quick, and my husband is much more thorough and precise. I’ll cut corners, he’ll see to every detail. I have very little patience with people who are slower than me, and had to learn to allow them to be who they are, a not act like a pushy, impatient, bi**h. As for deliberation, @gitana1 stated that you can’t commit 3 murders without premeditation. So, it’s possible. So much is possible, we just don’t know. But we will on Monday, hopefully.

His guilty plea should have put an end to it, but here we are. Monday can't come soon enough for me. I'm sick of hearing what the people who raised this monster have to say. They're misinformed, misguided and repulsively spiteful. I look forward to hearing the victim impact statements and what the Judge has to say. Those are the words that will matter. MOO

Yes, I agree Pommy.
The victim impact statements and what the Judge has to say is all that matters.
Then the DA's reports: evidence and partial motive.
The Watts, all members are insignificant now.
CW may say a few words, but he has 'missed the bus'.
MOO.

I was responding to this part of your post:

"They admitted Chris shut out his parents, and that his parents have been consistently stalking the PD office to the point of being sent to social workers, and because he won't speak to them, they want to hire their own lawyer for him (LOL) to investigate misconduct under our constitution."

Snipped by me for clarity.

I re-quoted the snipped part of my own post above. I already answered you once, and you snipped for clarity. I'm not sure if you're being deliberately obtuse and looking for exact wording we can both see is not there, or if you are genuinely trying to understand? Assuming the latter I'll try again.

They cannot contact him. No matter how much they yell, call, stalk, whine, cry, demand, and have letters written to the judge.

He can only contact them. Phone, letter, or adding them to his visitor list and allowing them to come.

They cannot contact him. He can only contact them.

As per the letter written, they have not heard from him since August. They have not heard from him since his arrest.

Do you feel that he deliberately shut them out, refused to contact them at all, or however you would phrase it?

Or do you think he's been deliberately refused his legal right, kept hostage by his defense and the county jail and refused any ability to contact anyone in his family whatsoever since his arrest in August until the night before the plea?

I'm not trying to be rude, there's just not many other ways to break it down.

And it bugs me that the letter is written "on behalf of Cindy Watts...."

What about Ronnie Watts? Should not the parents of this monster CW be presenting a united front?

Way to emasculate your husband, Mother Watts.

jmo
Maybe he didn't want any part of it so he insisted she leave his name out of it.

RSBM

This headline really kinda sums up the ridiculosity of the Watts interviews since CW's plea.

This headline looks like one you might see on a cheap tabloid at your local grocery store checkout lane.

I'm afraid , if the Watts continue with these pitiful podcast ladies, that they will fall from news headlines and local tv station interviews and go straight to tabloid fodder-- if they are lucky enough to even rate that.

There has to be someone---anyone ? to get their full attention and explain why they need to stop the further damage they are heaping on Shannan's memory & her family.
Unfortunately, the damage is done. But, we can hope someone steps in and prevents any further damage. I think it will take a professional - either an attorney, a therapist, or both. MOO

I do wonder what CW’ sister thinks of all of this, I understand we are not allowed to sleuth family, especially as she has kept out of the spotlight, let’s hope she is the normal, emotionally stable member of his family and talks some sense into her parents (mom specifically).

His father did attend the wedding and Shanann got along with him. Yes he is saying those things now, I don’t find that surprising, their heads are spinning, the lack of communication with their son has added another layer to this tragedy for them.
It’s hard for me to imagine this marriage surviving. Yet I look back at the Anthony’s, the Peterson’s, and realize the Watts’s are reacting much the same and the three women in those marriages rule the roost. Wow. Feel sorry for those men being so emasculated. Could be they just love their wives soooo much. Doubt it! Maybe misery loves company.

I do wonder what CW’ sister thinks of all of this, I understand we are not allowed to sleuth family, especially as she has kept out of the spotlight, let’s hope she is the normal, emotionally stable member of his family and talks some sense into her parents (mom specifically).
Unfortunately, you don’t have to stand in the spotlight to inflict damage.

Let’s just say that the parents aren’t the only ones lashing out, although they are atleast doing it in the light of day.

The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree there.

I have a theory about Mrs. Watts; like mother, like son. Narcissists! I believe Mrs. Watts was looking forward to the trial and saw it as her chance for stardom. A loving mother fighting for her son. Her turn to shine. Like so many others. And then, CW ended her plans and dreams by taking a plea deal. To her, that would be unacceptable. So, she goes to battle in the media and goes into attack dog mode against Shanann. I wish the DA or someone would get a restraining Order to shut the Watts family down! @gitana1 Could they do that?

I understand and respect the Rzucek family's need for dignity and respect and I applaud how they have handled the horror and insanity. They are heroes.

They can't really. I mean if public officials could do that against every disgruntled nut who said false things about them it would be a mess.

No it wasnt.. I'm terrible at typing and was trying to use the asterisks but they came out higher instead of in the middle! I was actually trying to make one line. I should have just written the whole " s" word because once I accidentally typed, " he shot at them" with an i instead of an o and it came out as 4 astericks. If that makes any sense.
I think some words like that are automatically changed to asterisks by the program. It happened to me too.

It’s hard for me to imagine this marriage surviving. Yet I look back at the Anthony’s, the Peterson’s, and realize the Watts’s are reacting much the same and the three women in those marriages rule the roost. Wow. Feel sorry for those men being so emasculated. Could be they just love their wives soooo much. Doubt it! Maybe misery loves company.
Emasculated? Hmm. Seems to me these men stay there voluntarily. Must be finding a need met somewhere.

Unfortunately, you don’t have to stand in the spotlight to inflict damage.

Let’s just say that the parents aren’t the only ones lashing out, although they are atleast doing it in the light of day.

The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree there.
I was hoping there was at least one member of that family with some compassion, wishful thinking.

I believe @gitana1 answered this before. As far as slander or libel, her living family cannot sue on her behalf. The dead have no rights any more, sad as it seems.

Well it's not that they don't have rights. It's that what are the damages? She's dead so her reputation as a living person walking around isn't harmed.

Thanks.

Hmm. Mother Watts said that they or she thought Shan'ann had taken the girls and left him. I do wonder if there's more we don't know, like he told his dad that police weren't buying his changing stories.

How does one go from being so adamant that it was HIM that wanted to leave HER to this statement above?
Shanann didn't want out. CHRIS did.
But also we thought she left him.
k.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads