GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #61

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you change your mind of the married person was comatose? or otherwise totally out of it and incapable of a reciprocal relationship and the cheating spouse was desperately lonely and sad? How about if the marriage was dead and the spouses were only staying together for the sake of the kids? Or if one spouse was mean or withholding sex ND affection from the other for no reason other than a lack of attraction but finances prohibited divorce? What of the cheating spouse had a nervous breakdown and began cheating during that?

Nope.

1. How is having an affair any kinder to a comatose spouse than divorcing them? For medical insurance reasons it would be kinder to stay married, and for one's own sense of self-worth, I would hope it would be kinder to self, to not get involved with another. That's why we have friends who we can go to in times of trouble and sadness and emotional support. A married person needn't sleep with their friends. Man or woman up and stay true to your agreements (legal and emotional), anything less tends to eat away at one's self-respect. Seen it, lived it.

2. How is "staying together for the sake of the kids" any better if having sex outside the marriage. Kids are wise, they know what's up 90% of the time. By staying together "for their sake" while having sex, or an emotional relationship with someone other than one's spouse, it only confuses the situation for them. Teaches them that honor, integrity, promises aren't really that important.

3. If one spouse is "mean and withholding sex" and it's THAT bad, then maybe it's time for a divorce. Integrity means stepping up and taking care of business PRIOR to stepping out. Otherwise you are just inflicting pain all around, even to the kids. Fix finances. Suck it up and go broke if needed. Lots of people suffer financially and don't break their vows. To me, anything else is kinda like CW wanting his cake and eating it too.

4. Nervous breakdown? You mean lost their mind completely? Forgot they were married?

I feel Dieter barely made it out alive, poor thing. A miracle. Moooooo.

Which brings me to, I'm still so angry!!! NONE of it had to happen. And yes, I feel NK, RW, mamaW, and JW were all part of the dark side and fed CW's evil side. MOo mOo MoO
Do you think Dieter's life was saved because NK took a shine to him? o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members