GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #61

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. That link was for media only (that had previously filed a request), and the public wasn’t supposed to have access. That’s why the site crashed.

We’ll have to wait until the people who made these requests release the data.
Any idea as too how long this could take?

Special shout out to everyone who was able to listen to NK's interview for more than 10 minutes ! Seriously, bravo ! I have tried 4 times to listen to the interview and I cannot get any further than her talking about when he mentioned he had kids around Father's Day. Her voice is unique but it isn't her voice that leaves me shaking my head and shouting at my screen WTF ! It is her peppy, cheerful attitude. She is there to tell LE what she knows about a man she was intimate with-who murdered his two beautiful little girls and his pregnant wife and she acts like she is talking about the latest episode of her favorite sitcom! She thought that he had kids was " cute " but there is not one hint of emotion or shock or concern about Bella and Cece. Just makes me want to gag ! How can anyone be so self-centered ? So callous ?

Last edited:
Oh wow. Just watched a couple hours of video and the poly.

Who is Tammy and Graham .... I thought they were brilliant and would like to find out more about them?

I know we've discussed it before but when CW stated the girls were blue on the monitor and it was mentioned the monitors are black and white ..... smh.

LE knew early on CW killed them all. It was just great to see them work behind the scenes.

I noticed how she demeans SW's social media use...goes on to say she doesn't have social media.. ....and then all of a sudden CW deletes his FB account. Thinking, they must've had a covo about how NK thought she was too cool for social media, she put SW down for being so social, and then CW deletes his to show NK he doesn't have one.. ... .. meanwhile NK has already searched, stalked, and viewed SW and CW...which he was tagged in many of her posts. I truly believe NK brought aided in surfacing CW's sociopathic behaviors by her similiar actions.
They did have a conversation about it. I got the feeling she told him or at least suggested that he close his Facebook account.

Pg 576 (Discovery pg 649) - I asked NICHOL about her social media use and she said she has not used social media since approximately 2018. NICHOL said she last used Linkedin, however, rarely. NICHOL said she discussed with CHRIS shutting down his Facebook.com profile. CHRIS mentioned to her on Saturday August 11, 2018 during their dinner that he had shut down his Facebook.com account. CHRIS said he did not use the account. NICHOL asked if he had shut the account down all the way by sending a request to Facebook.com and CHRIS did not know about this requirement. NICHOL believed his account was only deactivated on August 11, 2018.

I had to stop playing this video in the middle of video 2.
Where Chris is talking about the births of his daughters.
I just cannot wrap my head around what he DID, and his conversation with this L.E. Officer.I
am dumbfounded, how he is sitting there after murdering his pregnant wife and two previous little girls, talking like a loving Father and Husband.
Seriously dumbfounded and actually scared.
How can you spot a wolf in sheep's clothing, when they look like us, and talk like us?
Absolutely an amazing insight into a world I've thankfully never been in.
heartbreaking.

Special shout out to everyone who was able to listen to NK's interview for more than 10 minutes ! Seriously, bravo ! I have tried 4 times to listen to the interview and I cannot get any further than her talking about when he mentioned he had kids around Father's Day. Her voice is unique but it isn't her voice that leaves me shaking my head and shouting at my screen WTF ! It is her peppy, cheerful attitude. She is there to tell LE what she knows about a man she was intimate with who murdered his two beautiful little girls and his pregnant wife and she acts like she is talking about the latest episode of her favorite sitcom! She thought that he had kids was " cute " but there is not one hint of emotion or shock or concern about Bella and Cece. Just makes me want to gag ! How can anyone be so self-centered ? So callous ?
Same. I've only made it a few minutes. Not sure I'll try anymore.

Moo

Was the phone call after the murders for CW to tell her that the “ fixing had been done?”.

In crime shows where there is a hired killer they always report back after the job has been completed .

NK was very bossy towards CW even telling him he needed to shut down his FB and HOW to do it. Narcissistic people often accuse others of the very thing they do themselves and NK was very vocal about Shan’ann being bossy.

Was the phone call after the murders for CW to tell her that the “ fixing had been done?”.

In crime shows where there is a hired killer they always report back after the job has been completed .

NK was very bossy towards CW even telling him he needed to shut down his FB and HOW to do it. Narcissistic people often accuse others of the very thing they do themselves and NK was very vocal about Shan’ann being bossy.
But presumably she would let him a picture on the wall.

I think some interview(s) must be missing as well because there are questions they had to have asked. If its stuff we're wondering about here, guaranteed the professionals thought of it too.

Also there is this from the following article:

The discovery documents do not show any witness interviews with a man by the name of Jim. CrimeOnline has contacted the Weld County District Attorney’s office to confirm that investigators were able to track Kessinger’s whereabouts through other means.

LISTEN: Chris Watts girlfriend Nichol Kessinger sobs in police interview over murder of his daughters; resists giving police contact information of friend who could confirm her whereabouts on day of murders

Moo

All we know about Jim is that he is known to Nichol's family and that he has a key to her house.

Jim could be married, too, or have a steady girlfriend. (It is highly possible - in this case NK is protecting own reputation, not Jim's).

Alternatively, he could be the nicest person ever who does not deserve to be smeared with all these associations, especially since it is such a high-profile case.

If the police was able to confirm NK's whereabouts during that fateful night, it should be enough for us.

All we know about Jim is that he is known to Nichol's family and that he has a key to her house.

Jim could be married, too, or have a steady girlfriend. (It is highly possible - in this case NK is protecting own reputation, not Jim's).

Alternatively, he could be the nicest person ever who does not deserve to be smeared with all these associations, especially since it is such a high-profile case.

If the police was able to confirm NK's whereabouts during that fateful night, it should be enough for us.
IIRC, she brought Jim into the conversation. Did he use his key even though she was at home?

I also remember reading that a coworker, possibly Parrish, noted to investigators that Watts was kind of randomly digging in the dirt when they showed up for work on Monday, August 13. I challenge you to find that @MassGuy, because I have tried and cannot.

On Discovery p641 investigators did a bit of scraping with a shovel and found paper toweling and excrement. They sure have skills.
Ew!!

Watching the body cam videos of LE searching the house the morning of the 16th gave me serious chill bumps. Only 4 people know the exact horror that went down in that home on the 13th and 3 of them are dead.

Seeing the house that was once so filled with life and noise (from the FB videos) now so eerily quiet and empty was unsettling.

So why was she so interested in their finances?I don’t believe her lie of “ I wanted to make sure his financial situation was good otherwise that would be a deal breaker”
If you are truely in love with someone how much $$ they have shouldn’t matter.
I thought she hardly knew CW so how is she the self appointed expert on their financial situation?[
NK seemed the most hung up on CW's finances, as well as what he was going to do for a house and what the costs were, and made several statements that indicated she voiced all of her strong opinions on this to CW. Aside from it being totally annoying that she kept inserting herself into his finances and state of his marriage, I feel like that got CW even more freaked out about his financial burdens if he got divorced. I do NOT think she is responsible for his actions or encouraged him to do anything.

But her extreme focus on what he was going to do, and where he should buy, and what he could afford, and what Shanann would be able to afford, and taking over his housing search, and how far from the schools, and if he should rent or if he should buy, was SO over the top for a mere mistress of a few weeks.

Especially because I don't think CW was much involved in his household's finances. He didn't even know passwords or credit card accounts because Shanann handled all that. So I don't know that money worries and housing cost concerns were his major focus until he had this chic chirping in his ear about what he needed to be doing about his housing situation and his entangled finances and how much it would cost him. He may have thought he could just roll with it and it would all work out until this one wanted to know his plan and timeline. It's absolutely not her fault he chose murder as a course of action, but I don't think she didn't help the situation.

She also said that she voiced things like it being annoying that she had to wait until the girls went to sleep to talk to CW. On one hand, she's praising herself for her continued dedication on instructing CW to spend time with his children. While voicing her annoyances of when he was unavailable. And I think she was probably being honest when she told the detectives that she didn't tell CW it was "horrible" or that couldn't handle it or suggest murder as a way to to have more phone time together.

But....she still voiced it to him as a displeasure. That bugs me. He's a dad with two young kids. Even if he was a nice divorced single dad - kids come with the package. They come first. Always. If you can't handle that, don't date a man with kids. Or if you must complain, vent to your friends. Even just expressing annoyance to the guy that you are inconvenienced and impatient is so wrong to me. (Even more so when you are claiming you are the one piously directing him to spend time with his kids.) It's okay to not want to date a man with kids. But then don't! She is way too immature and self-absorbed to even think about dating anyone with kids and should have stayed completely out of that situation, regardless if he was married or not.

But for whatever reason CW was fixated on her and seemed ready to jump to do anything to handle whatever she was displeased about at the moment. At the expense of his beautiful family. For this whiner. Everything. Not liking the menu - so let's drive to a different restaurant. Sucky seats. How he should eat. What he should be doing. What she thinks he should be doing. What she thinks SW should have been doing. How he should buy them bunk beds. And how he and SW should read articles on the impact of divorce on kids. OMG just shut up. Thanks for the input. This was irritating me more than her voice. She sure knows everything about everything.

I have no idea what CW was so attracted to, and it's still not even remotely her fault for the actions he chose. But very displeasure she voiced about what his life could look like after a divorce, particularly the financial burden of it, I think could possibly have contributed to his mindset. Or who knows, maybe it didn't at all. But her hyper attention to his housing situation and costs and how she was expertly advising him on all of this just seemed extreme. And maybe made him get more hung up on how she wasn't going to be pleased with his financial situation after a divorce and supporting his family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME