GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #63

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dtii8DIVsAASnDU.jpg

His estimated discharge date is 12/31/9998 (ie -- the 12th of Never...) :)[/QUOTE]

This video is so important.
This is the most human reaction from Chris Watts.
That he was caught on video loading up his dead pregnant wife and his two little baby girls into his trunk.
Yet like in most of the videos of Chris Watts, his focas is on his cell phone.
We all know that he was not expecting a communication from Shannan, as she was already dead and buried.
HIS CONSTANT cellphone checks were looking for communication from his lover.
Truly, whst a piece of *advertiser censored* this monster is.

He was a nervous wreck.

One thing that was very prominent in Nichol's interview that struck a chord with me was when she said something along the lines of "you're going to see your wife fix it with her and when he you have the kids be with your kids play with them" almost suggesting I'm not going to hang out with you if you have/with your kids.... she acted as if when he was with his wife or children she was going to punish him, and that is just my interpretation or my impression from what she said and how she said it. Another thing that chapped my you know what was the fact that she had to tell him to "fix it with his wife or be with his children"? Wtf.

I think it doesn't make sense because she was lying about that part. I don't believe she wanted CW to fix his marriage at all. JMO.

He’s getting dumpy-looking already.

Moved for his own safety...... I LIKE THE SOUND OF THAT

Let HIM know what real fear is
Guess he thinks N.C. prisons will be safer? I am sure they have heard of him, or will soon. Molly Golightly on YouTube said in her latest video that her ' LE inside sources' told her that two prisoners had already attempted to attack him.

Has NK's lack of social media been discussed? I find it so odd that she has NOTHING. She's about the same age as me, and I really feel like it's rare to not have ANY form of social media, at least one account between Twitter, Insta, or FB. Even from years ago, you would think she had something. Especially if she's in the narcissistic cluster, right?
NK allegedly deleted her SM accounts not just prior to requesting CW also delete his FB account. There's evidence NK asked her friends to delete any posts/photos she was previously "tagged" in.

BBM

He stage-texted Shanann, 7:40 am- 'if you take the kids somewhere, please let me know where they are at!' (Discovery pg 2121)

Sounds a bit combative and rude. The nerve of him.

*Notice the timeline - he texted this before he was confronted with NUA or LE. This was what he was going to say to LE whenever it was that he had planned to notify LE of his missing family - Shanann went to visit her friend and forever disappeared.
Yes, it makes it clear that is what he planned to say before NUA ever entered the picture - Shanann took the kids and left him. Someone should also tell him not to end his sentences with a preposition. Tsk Tsk :p MOO

BBM

He stage-texted Shanann, 7:40 am- 'if you take the kids somewhere, please let me know where they are at!' (Discovery pg 2121)

*Notice the timeline - he texted this before he was confronted with NUA or LE. This was what he was going to say to LE whenever it was that he had planned to notify LE of his missing family - Shanann went to visit her friend and forever disappeared.
In the video interview with NUA and her son, the son said CW (initially) told people SW was taking the girls to a friend's house on a "play date." Sure Chris- on the first day of school. And skipping her ob-gyn appointment.

Even in one of his first porch interviews, everything was normal when he left in the morning. Everything has been great between them. Then suddenly in a later interview, their interaction that early morning had evolved into an "emotional conversation" and she was suddenly going to stay at a "friend's house" with the girls. And starts persistently telling friends like the Thayers and NUA and Cassie that they are separating and he's selling the house. And all of them are like huh? Yeah we don't care. Where the F is Shanann?

I think he really was going to try to pass this off as she went off on a "play date" and shrug, not sure who it was, and I guess they just like"vanished." Forget about those silly little details like school and doctor's appointments. Just say Bella was going to start next week! He's so stupid.

BBM

Yep, nothing he did or said made any sense. If she said she was going to bring the kids back later, why would he text her at 7:40 am demanding to know where they were going to be?
:confused:
He just comes off sounding like a controlling tyrant who had to know every time his wife and kids left the house. Maybe that was his intent all along? Maybe he thought police would believe SW fled the house leaving everything behind so that her abusive husband couldn't track her down? Of course, no one would ever suspect CW of murdering his family ( :rolleyes: Sarcasm).

Last edited:
You people move fast...I can't keep up lol.

I don't know when CW was hired by Anadarko, but I seriously doubt he had worked long enough accumulate enough funds in his 401k to make much of a dent in their debt. Unless he was smart enough to have set up retirement accounts with previous employers and then roll them into his Anadarko account. Doesn't sound like saving was ever a priority, though.

If they were three months behind in their mortgage, that wouldn't qualify for a 401k hardship withdrawal. Being foreclosed on is a qualifier, not a 3-month arrearage.

One can withdraw funds from a 401k without penalty after age 59 1/2, generally. Before age 59 1/2 you can make withdrawals but you pay a 10% penalty. Or you can make a hardship withdrawal without penalty but only under certain, rather stringent IRS-authorized conditions.

Anyway, at this point it doesn't really matter. I brought it up because there were questions earlier regarding who exactly made the withdrawal/loan from CW's 401k. Some referred to SW "taking out a 401k loan" while others said nope only CW could. And my point is that if there truly was a withdrawal/loan from his 401k, Shanann could have done it from her computer if she had his login info, which seems like no big deal to me, given how she was the finance person in their marriage.

Would've been his loan, with Shanann making the keystrokes. IMO if that is what happened, I can see how someone could say Shanann "got a 401k loan."

And by now probably half a dozen of you have already said what I just did, only in three sentences.

Guess he thinks N.C. prisons will be safer? I am sure they have heard of him, or will soon. Molly Golightly on YouTube said in her latest video that her ' LE inside sources' told her that two prisoners had already attempted to attack him.
Chris Watts moved from a Colorado prison to another prison out of state, sources say

Colorado State Prisons cannot disclose where Inmate Watts moved to -- only victims are told. It's no surprise that CW was shipped out of Colorado as post Colorado Prison Reform, the state does not have the resources necessary to "babysit" CW for his safety. I believe a NC prison location for CW would have the appearance of reward or gift, and if true, can be rightfully protested by the victims. MOO

ETA: If CW transferred to a federal facility, his info will be be made public (feds can't withhold inmate location).

Last edited:
Yeah I'm not at all sure I caught it all but I think it was that she forgot to bring the masks for the party and drove all the way back for them (along with the kids I guess?) which was 3 hours each way? He may not have it right and I may not even have what he was saying right, but my impression is that she was particular about things and it was the sort of thing that Chris's family thought was unbalanced about her?
They talk about her being unbalanced, Sheesh. Pot meet kettle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megan phillips lynch