GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #67

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She was keeping him posted. Between 8 and 11 pm.

But when did she find out the plane would be delayed?

Plane delays are very tricky. Often , when you are told of the delay, it changes continually. Things such as there actually is no plane available. Or there is no crew because all crews are out of hours.

When did she first know a delay was supposed to happen?

Looking forward to sleuthing this case a bit more after the holidays.

Have a Merry Christmas everybody!
Sleep in heavenly peace Shanann, Bella, CeCe, and precious Nico...

This Serenade is for Shanann's family and friends. One of the most poignant yet soothing and uplifting melody. Reminds me of beautiful Shanann.

But when did she find out the plane would be delayed?

Plane delays are very tricky. Often , when you are told of the delay, it changes continually. Things such as there actually is no plane available. Or there is no crew because all crews are out of hours.

When did she first know a delay was supposed to happen?

Not entirely sure but IIRC, they were originally supposed to fly out around 8 and she text him to say they would be delayed because of the dust storms and then because the crew was missing. I can’t imagine it was more than 1-2 hours prior to the flight, since they still got to the airport in time for an 8 pm flight. I could be wrong.

CW sleep pattern was also brought up by NK in her interrogation interviews. She believed he was generally getting only 5 hours of sleep, that she had to sleep and go to work and he was up and at 'em.

I value my sleep. When I am the slightest sleep deprived, I feel it, act it and look it. Yet CW, appeared well rested. His co-worker mentioned his jittery, rocking back and forth mannerisms were "normal" for him. Maybe I'm projecting my sleep snobbiness on CW. Possibly he is one that doesn't need a lot of sleep, and gets rested with catnaps. He certainly didn't get much from Sunday thru his arrest.

Stunning how well rested he looked and "normal" he appeared.
I heard the neighbor say that it was not normal behavior for him - the rocking back and forth / agitation. But, agree about how well-rested he looked!

Not entirely sure but IIRC, they were originally supposed to fly out around 8 and she text him to say they would be delayed because of the dust storms and then because the crew was missing. I can’t imagine it was more than 1-2 hours prior to the flight, since they still got to the airport in time for an 8 pm flight. I could be wrong.

To me, knowing when she found out would influence me as to when the children were killed.

However, I can’t see him doing the kids first because if she found out, she would be screaming. The neighbors would hear,

iirc he called the work colleague late arvo?

edited to add
sorry I thought I tagged the posts.

the discussion about premed and him organizing to be at the site by himself.
i'll look for it if I get my santas workshop done!!;)

its xmas eve night here.:cool:

To me, knowing when she found out would influence me as to when the children were killed.

However, I can’t see him doing the kids first because if she found out, she would be screaming. The neighbors would hear,
If the girls were alive when SW arrived home, three hours late, and the window for the murders had narrowed, why would CW risk the murders that night? Why rush and make mistakes? Barely three hours was not enough time to do anything more than what he did do.

CW thought he was smarter than everyone, so I believe he had a plan. With the delay, and less time to act, why not wait a day, or two, to do things according to plan and avoid mistakes and risks? The only logical reason is, he had already murdered the girls and had no choice, but to continue.

As to screams; I'm sure he knew he could easily overpower SW before she could scream, or do anything. Murdering Shanann had to have happened soon after she walked in to the house. Remember, she still had her make-up on.

MOO

If the girls were alive when SW arrived home, three hours late, and the window for the murders had narrowed, why would CW risk the murders that night? Why rush and make mistakes? Barely three hours was not enough time to do anything more than what he did do.

CW thought he was smarter than everyone, so I believe he had a plan. With the delay, and less time to act, why not wait a day, or two, to do things according to plan and avoid mistakes and risks? The only logical reason is, he had already murdered the girls and had no choice, but to continue.

As to screams; I'm sure he knew he could easily overpower SW before she could scream, or do anything. Murdering Shanann had to have happened soon after she walked in to the house. Remember, she still had her make-up on.

MOO

The children would ha e been dead many hours. The dogs did not alert much. I think they would have if it was so many hours.

Why that night is a good question as the plan was so stupid. He still had enough time to drive her away and run back. Where is a good spot to ditch the car?

Why that night is a good question as the plan was so stupid. He still had enough time to drive her away and run back.
Maybe there was some pressure from the NK side of things. IIRC he was worried and looking for reassurance that they weren't "done", which she admittedly gave him, even though after the fact in her police interview she said she had only done so to placate him.

edited to add

Lol!

edited to add

discovery page 443 in the doco dump the texts between kodi Roberts and chris sunday where chris instigates going to cervi 3-19 alone is at 5.06pm.

Top 10 local news stories of 2018: No. 8 — Christopher Watts convicted, sentenced to life in death of pregnant wife, two daughters

“The triple murder made headlines around the globe, and flooded the small development in Frederick where the Watts lived with news crews and mourners.“

Top 10 local news stories of 2018: No. 8 — Christopher Watts convicted, sentenced to life in death of pregnant wife, two daughters

(Only number 8? Shoot this should be number one!!)

Thinking of Shanann, Bella and CeCe on this Christmas morning.

I just started getting into this whole story so bare with me!

I was just listening to this interview with SA's childhood friend

At this timestamp she talks about her interaction with Chris on aug 13th at their house and how she describes Nick and Amanda is quite interesting how they didn't leave Chris's side, answered Chris's questions. I found that a little odd, would someone with a little more insight tell me if it's something people were aware of? What is the whole Nick and Amanda story are they just neighbors?

This is another part of Lauren's interview where she is talking about Amanda and she seems to be annoyed with her

It might be nothing but this girl seems to have really good instincts and seems to be put off by this Amanda and Nick couple every time she talks about them.

I just started getting into this whole story so bare with me!

I was just listening to this interview with SA's childhood friend

At this timestamp she talks about her interaction with Chris on aug 13th at their house and how she describes Nick and Amanda is quite interesting how they didn't leave Chris's side, answered Chris's questions. I found that a little odd, would someone with a little more insight tell me if it's something people were aware of? What is the whole Nick and Amanda story are they just neighbors?

We have heard several interviews, from various friends.
They all listen, answer questions, show respect towards the Detective.

Ok, NK was not a friend, but in her interviews, she babbles about herself, I feel showed disrespect towards the severity of her involvement.
She didn't appear to have sympathy towards SW, and dismissed her own role in this tragedy.
MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member