GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #68

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The return of the search warrant for the Vivint system is in the discovery. I don't have time to look but IIRC, somewhere in the page 1600-1700 range. I don't think it specifically mentions footage of CW loading the bodies into his truck, though.

I agree that he could have turned the door camera off. Someone is saying however, that the family was shown video of PF loading his truck. Perhaps anyone interested could track down the source of that information.

MOO

Maybe it was just FR Jr statement about seeing him load the bodies? I can't remember exactly what he said now.

Hmmmm - I am surprised. You can find so many infamous criminals on those DOC sites.... why does he merit secrecy I wonder?
All I can remember is that it had to do with the interstate transfer, ie: safety reasons. I wish I could be more specific but I just don't remember.
MOO

ETA: It's still bugging me, lol. Found this from December:

Chris Watts moved to Wisconsin prison
The Wisconsin Department of Corrections would not confirm whether Watts is in its custody but released the following statement:

"The Department of Corrections is not confirming the location or disclosing the identity of inmates who may have been transferred to Wisconsin under the Interstate Corrections Compact. Questions should be referred to the state correctional agency which transferred the inmate."

Maybe it was just FR Jr statement about seeing him load the bodies? I can't remember exactly what he said now.
Denver 7 Channel
Frank Rzucek makes statement at Chris Watts sentencing
“The cameras do not lie. You carried them out like trash. Of the house. Yes. I seen the video tape”

about 1:40

The DA read Frankie Jr's statement which had nothing in it about seeing a video.

However, somewhere earlier I think I saw someone making a statement about see all 3 bags/bodies loaded, I just don't remember where or who.

Last edited:
DA at hearing: "The defendant then methodically, calmly, loaded their bodies into his work truck. Not in a hasty or disorganized way. He was seen from the neighbor's doorbell camera backing his truck into the driveway, going back and forth into the house and back out to the truck 3 different times. One time for each of their bodies. He then drove them away from their family home for the final time, intent on hiding any evidence of the crime he had just committed"

about 5:30

Denver 7 Channel
“The cameras do not lie. You carried them out like trash. Of the house. Yes. I seen the video tape”

The DA read Frankie Jr's statement which had nothing in it about seeing a video.

However, somewhere earlier I think I saw someone making a statement about see all 3 bags/bodies loaded, I just don't remember where or who.
Thank you so much for finding both of these videos for us, NuttMegg! :)
MOO

Denver 7 Channel

Maybe it was a FR Jr FB post? But it might have been this FR Sr statement I was thinking of.

FR Jr, stated he watched them as he took them our one by one like pieces of trash... Or words to that effect xx

I think of them all most days and how their lives should have been blessed with a little fella now... I will never get my head round this one...

Rest in peace girls and nico... We here will always remember your light xx

Maybe it was a FR Jr FB post? But it might have been this FR Sr statement I was thinking of.
I remember some conversation here, that maybe the whole video hadn't been released, where he is moving on the opposite side of the car, the controversial video that had some ppl on the podcasts chattering about what they were really seeing, speculating that it was Bella alive, or him dragging something. I don't know if that was a doorbell video. Maybe we never saw the actual doorbell video, the neighbor's?

FR Jr, stated he watched them as he took them our one by one like pieces of trash... Or words to that effect xx

I think of them all most days and how their lives should have been blessed with a little fella now... I will never get my head round this one...

Rest in peace girls and nico... We here will always remember your light xx
What was the due date for the baby, do you remember?

Inside the mind of a killer: Analyzing the Chris Watts case

Interesting article.
I need to be careful with this case. Earlier on I was so upset and consumed by it I was dreaming about it. Even now when I drive by that part of the metroplex it’s the first thought in my head. The past couple of days I’ve been getting dragged back to it. I just can’t understand how someone could do this to his babies and wife.

I remember some conversation here, that maybe the whole video hadn't been released, where he is moving on the opposite side of the car, the controversial video that had some ppl on the podcasts chattering about what they were really seeing, speculating that it was Bella alive, or him dragging something. I don't know if that was a doorbell video. Maybe we never saw the actual doorbell video, the neighbor's?

Think the neighbour cam footage released showed some shadows and people assumed that was him dragging Shannan into back seat

Inside the mind of a killer: Analyzing the Chris Watts case

Interesting article.
I need to be careful with this case. Earlier on I was so upset and consumed by it I was dreaming about it. Even now when I drive by that part of the metroplex it’s the first thought in my head. The past couple of days I’ve been getting dragged back to it. I just can’t understand how someone could do this to his babies and wife.
Thanks, cakegirl. :)

"Even as Weld County homicide detectives interrogated Watts, getting the husband and father to show even a little emotion over the murder of his family was a challenge. That is, until Watts finally confessed. Then the tears poured like rain. He was caught."

Think the neighbour cam footage released showed some shadows and people assumed that was him dragging Shannan into back seat
Was that view of CW/truck, (the one often posted) from the neighbor's doorbell cam? I had the idea it was an outside video cam, but not necessarily a doorbell cam, but I could be wrong. The one I've seen is not long enough to show 3 different times in and out of the house to the truck. IIRC

<modsnipped quoted post>
Is it possible that CW was referring to his desire to protect NK ? He said this after he said that the cops knew about his affair -and RW did not seem at all fazed when CW told him. Leading me to believe that RW already knew about NK, possibly told by CW during the drive from the airport.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, cakegirl. :)

"Even as Weld County homicide detectives interrogated Watts, getting the husband and father to show even a little emotion over the murder of his family was a challenge. That is, until Watts finally confessed. Then the tears poured like rain. He was caught."
Even if he cried until he was just a dedicated shell, it wouldn't be enough! If he wept, and wailed, and rent his clothes in the agony of despair, it wouldn't. Be enough! He committed a wholly selfish and completely evil crime. There will never be enough tears, even if they were sincere, and they weren't!

Even if he cried until he was just a dedicated shell, it wouldn't be enough! If he wept, and wailed, and rent his clothes in the agony of despair, it wouldn't. Be enough! He committed a wholly selfish and completely evil crime. There will never be enough tears, even if they were sincere, and they weren't!
Remember when he watched videos on his phone, of his kids while the detectives were out of the room? And then felt the need to tell them he had watched them. One of the most calculated cold actions I saw in all his behaviors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lotsofelbowd