GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #68

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Colorado Bureau of Investigation possesses documentation including a written report and audio file from its interview with Watts. The information will be released to the public on March 7.

Although he pleaded guilty, Watts never disclosed how or why he carried out the murders. Sources close to the investigation say Watts has finally confessed those details.

CBI: Chris Watts provides more details about murders of wife, two daughters

The Colorado Bureau of Investigation possesses documentation including a written report and audio file from its interview with Watts. The information will be released to the public on March 7.

Although he pleaded guilty, Watts never disclosed how or why he carried out the murders. Sources close to the investigation say Watts has finally confessed those details.

Wow! I hope it's definitive enough to shut up the purple people on youtube and all the other hangers on still bashing the victims for monetary gain. But why would it be in his interest to explain anything, unless maybe to get some privileges in prison? Or maybe they told him they revised someone else's interviews and might act on that to bring another person in for questioning (?)

A written report AND AUDIO FILE

Last edited:

Yes! "The Colorado Bureau of Investigation possesses documentation, including a written report and audio file from its interview with Watts. The information will be released to the public March 7."

So, hopefully, on March 07th, we'll know more. If you believe CW!

"Chris Watts' father, Ronnie Watts, said his son did not tell him the details about the conversation, but Ronnie Watts told ABC News Thursday, "In my heart I know he didn't kill those girls."

Ronnie Watts said his son calls him every night and "knows the Bible inside and out."

"It's over and done with," Ronnie Watts said of the case. "I am confused why they [the investigators] went out there in the first place."

Chris Watts, man who killed pregnant wife and daughters, provides new details on murders to investigators: Officials

Wow! I hope it's definitive enough to shut up the purple people on youtube and all the other hangers on still bashing the victims for monetary gain. But why would it be in his interest to explain anything, unless maybe to get some privileges in prison? Or maybe they told him they revised someone else's interviews and might act on that to bring another person in for questioning (?)

Good points! Something made him talk.

Local, state and federal investigators visited convicted killer Chris Watts behind bars on Feb. 18, during which "Watts provided investigators with additional information about the murders of Shanann, Bella, and Celeste," the Colorado Bureau of Investigation (CBI) said in a Thursday statement. (From OP article.) There has to be something big going on here, local state and federal?

But my imagination isn't working well...how could they hurt him any more, by threatening him with anything but something deleterious towards someone else? Someone he may want to protect.

Last edited:
Good points! Something made him talk.
My mind is spinning....what would it matter if someone else provided details on his crimes? He's already in the slammer. They can't put him on death row.

So he either summoned them, maybe due to some moral influence from what his father says is constant bible reading? Impulse being the nasty sites tearing SW from one end to another?

Or local, state, and federal investigators instigated the meeting due to something they were about to accuse someone else of.

Can't think of anything else.

Last edited:
I wonder if he finally feels remorse for blaming SW for girls murders and wants to clear her name? Or maybe someone got to him and told him some people think Nichol had part in it and he wants to clear her name. I really hope it is him truly confessing so all the rumors about SW are put to rest and her family can grieve in peace.

I don’t think his family will ever believe he killed girls even if he now admits to it.

Local, state and federal investigators visited convicted killer Chris Watts behind bars on Feb. 18, during which "Watts provided investigators with additional information about the murders of Shanann, Bella, and Celeste," the Colorado Bureau of Investigation (CBI) said in a Thursday statement. (From OP article.) There has to be something big going on here, local state and federal?

But my imagination isn't working well...how could they hurt him any more, by threatening him with anything but something deleterious towards someone else?

Hmmm? It appears something is going on. The case is over, or should be. Did LOCAL, STATE, AND FEDERAL Authotities go visit CW for a reason on February 18th, and if so, what reason? Or did CW call them? Was the interview instigated by him? And why announce it today, but give no details for another week? Is someone going to be charged? Think about what RW said; I know in my heart he never killed those girls!" Did NK kill the girls? It just goes on and on!

BBM

I wonder if he finally feels remorse for blaming SW for girls murders and wants to clear her name? Or maybe someone got to him and told him some people think Nichol had part in it and he wants to clear her name. I really hope it is him truly confessing so all the rumors about SW are put to rest and her family can grieve in peace.

I don’t think his family will ever believe he killed girls even if he now admits to it.
He already admitted it, In open court, when he pled quilty to all nine charges!

Yes! "The Colorado Bureau of Investigation possesses documentation, including a written report and audio file from its interview with Watts. The information will be released to the public March 7."

So, hopefully, on March 07th, we'll know more. If you believe CW!
Trying not to get overly optimistic, but I can't wait to hear this! ONE WEEK. :)
MOO

If this happened in Australia some legal guru would come forward and say he was coersed and didn't understand the importance of having legal representation and it's all the cops fault for not insisting.
Then he would get bail and be out on the streets until the trial which could be years. Or it's been discovered that he had a mental breakdown and he should be in a mental facility instead of jail.
It honestly sickens me that the criminals have more rights than the victims here in Aus.

I say leave him where he is and I hope there flees and black mold in his mattress.

This appears to be him finally giving the answers we want as to how this went down.

We’ll be able to tell if it rings true or not.

My mind is spinning....what would it matter if someone else provided details on his crimes? He's already in the slammer. They can't put him on death row.

So he either summoned them, maybe due to some moral influence from what his father says is constant bible reading? Impulse being the nasty sites tearing SW from one end to another?

Or local, state, and federal investigators instigated the meeting due to something they were about to accuse someone else of.

Can't think of anything else.
My mind is spinning too! It sure took me by surprise this morning! I have to believe CW summoned the authorities! Why would they go to him out of the blue? New evidence? And why wait eight days to release what they have? The case is over, why wait? Unless they're preparing charges against someone else?

CW has quite often given some truth with his lies . Was he describing an actual event when he accused Shanann, only it wasn't Shanann, it was NK?

My mind is spinning and my heart is breaking again.

My mind is spinning too! It sure took me by surprise this morning! I have to believe CW summoned the authorities! Why would they go to him out of the blue? New evidence? And why wait eight days to release what they have? The case is over, why wait? Unless they're preparing charges against someone else?

CW has quite often given some truth with his lies . Was he describing an actual event when he accused Shanann, only it wasn't Shanann, it was NK?

My mind is spinning and my heart is breaking again.
I wanna know now! I feel so much for her family and always having to relive this!

Nice seeing you. It's been awhile.
Ha! Well there wasn’t much to talk about until now.

I thought that he’d forever remain silent, and never imagined that he’d give the how, and the why.

If the CBI thought he was BSing them, I can’t imagine they’d publicize it like this.

It appears they believe him.

I’m also taking great satisfaction in that it will deal a blow to Cindy, Ronnie, and Jamie, who refuse to believe in his guilt, and continue to spew lies and nonsense.

He’s got a lot of supporters, especially in the social media world.

This will hit them too.

Good!

Pizza for everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads