GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #68

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! I hope it's definitive enough to shut up the purple people on youtube and all the other hangers on still bashing the victims for monetary gain. But why would it be in his interest to explain anything, unless maybe to get some privileges in prison? Or maybe they told him they revised someone else's interviews and might act on that to bring another person in for questioning (?)

A written report AND AUDIO FILE

LMAO at purple people. Hahahahahahaha

Ha! Well there wasn’t much to talk about until now.

I thought that he’d forever remain silent, and never imagined that he’d give the how, and the why.

If the CBI thought he was BSing them, I can’t imagine they’d publicize it like this.

It appears they believe him.

I’m also taking great satisfaction in that it will deal a blow to Cindy, Ronnie, and Jamie, who refuse to believe in his guilt, and continue to spew lies and nonsense.

He’s got a lot of supporters, especially in the social media world.

This will hit them too.

Good!

Agreed. I too thought it was over and CW would disappear into silent obscurity. I guess not!

So Ronny brags (today, Thursday) that CW calls him every night. This is the 28th Feb.
Local, State, and Federal investigators interviewed him on 18 Feb.

I think he doesn't share too much with Ronny. Poor mom, I wonder if she's going to throw out another "I forgive you, Son".

Last edited:
Good point!This has to be very hard on the Rzucek family. God bless them.
Maybe the delay, from 18 Feb to the announcement today, 10 days later, was to provide advance notice of details to the Rzuceks. Makes sense to me.

But, according to Ronny's quotes of today, no one rushed to brief CW's family. Good.

Maybe the delay, from 18 Feb to the announcement today, 10 days later, was to provide advance notice of details to the Rzuceks. Makes sense to me.

But, according to Ronny's quotes of today, no one rushed to brief CW's family. Good.

Actually, it's seventeen days from Feb. 18th until March 07th. They released nothing today. The authorities merely announced they'd met with CW who provided them with new details. BUT. . . .nothing will be released until March 07th!

Why make any announcement today? Why not just wait until March 07th and do it all at once. Weird.

Actually, it's seventeen days from Feb. 18th until March 07th. They released nothing today. The authorities merely announced they'd met with CW who provided them with new details. BUT. . . .nothing will be released until March 07th!

Why make any announcement today? Why not just wait until March 07th and do it all at once. Weird.
It said something about satisfying open records requests by March 7. Maybe they have to go thru a bunch of paperwork routines for the 3 entities. I wonder why the FBI is still in there. I still would guess that they informed the Rzucek family already.

Jace Larson

Looks like the original Investigators are ones that visited him
Interesting. So it's CODER = FBI Tammy = CBI and Baumhover = Frederick police? Did he request those exact people? They are the ones he interacted with the most that week of the murders.

I was a big critic of how "kindly" FBI/CBI treated him during the interrogations, but maybe that paid off in the long run and he trusts them (?)

Last edited:
I have a very vivid imagination! I always got the impression the DA Rourk didn't like NK. What if LE suspected her, but couldn't do anything as long as CW stuck to his story. Then, Feb 18th, LE meets with CW and lays out photos on a table; NK with her new lover going out to dinner, dancing, doing things lovers do. She's happy, her life is good! Maybe they had some recoded conversations. That is how the Feds got Sammy Gravano to turn on John Gotti. Video and recordings of John Gotti disparaging Sammy and disrespecting him!

So, LE says: "look Chris, Nichol is so happy and in love. Moving on. She's forgotten all about you. Listen to what she's said about you! She said; the cheese was already slipping off your cracker, when she met you! What do you think of that Chris?"

Chris has already shown he's not too smart and he can be manipulated.

Can't wait until Mar. 07th!

Note; "Cheese slipping from cracker" is an actual quote NK made to LE.

It said something about satisfying open records requests by March 7. Maybe they have to go thru a bunch of paperwork routines for the 3 entities. I wonder why the FBI is still in there. I still would guess that they informed the Rzucek family already.
I agree a big part of it, is keeping the Rzuceks informed and protected!

Tammy is one of them!

I'm so excited to see the video. Well, excited doesn't seem like the right word, exactly. Maybe anticipatory? I'm also hopeful that they wouldn't release this information if they felt he was still lying about the circumstances. Tammy was such a skilled interviewer that I'm very interested in how this actually plays out!

I'm very interested to see the reactions in the "CW only killed Shanann" leaning FB groups.

HUH? If he didn’t kill those girls then why say "It's over and done with,"

Ronnie Watts, said "In my heart I know he didn't kill those girls."

"It's over and done with," Ronnie Watts said of the case. "I am confused why they [the investigators] went out there in the first place."

Chris Watts, man who killed pregnant wife and daughters, provides new details on murders to investigators: Officials
They don't want the world to know the truth. They would rather sweep it under the rug.
MOO

Seems to me there would be no reason to release this if it is just more of his lies. Gotta be something big.
Absolutely. This sounds like it’s going to be legit, and the CBI believes it.

We’ll judge for ourselves, but I’m inclined to believe that he did provide some answers.

Jace Larson

Looks like the original Investigators are ones that visited him
Thank you, violet101.

Jace Larson
Convicted murderer Chris Watts’ visitors log from a Wisconsin prison shows law enforcement visiting him on Feb. 18, the day the Colorado Bureau of Investigation (CBI) says it got more information from him about the killings of his wife and two daughters. (I had this document for a few days, but it didn't seem relevant until today.)

Here's what CBI said today:

"On February 18, 2019, investigators with the CBI, FBI, and the Frederick Police Department interviewed Christopher Watts for the purpose of developing further insight into the case. Watts provided investigators with additional information about the murders of Shanann, Bella, and Celeste during the interview."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett