GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #68

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My post last night got deleted because I didn't have backup for my statements, OH NO!!...but what I will say now My Opinion is that there's a person who's guilty and has not been incarcerated, but there is rumor that this person is in witness protection which taxpayers have to pay for ..are you kidding me ? we have to protect her because she made wrong choices in her life at the very least and at the very most could be a criminal???

Maybe it was just FR Jr statement about seeing him load the bodies? I can't remember exactly what he said now.
I vaguely recall this as well, when I was hyper-following/attuned to this case. I do think it could be from hearing FR Sr's statement during CW's statement. Thanks for the video and outstanding memory @NuttMegg !

Was that view of CW/truck, (the one often posted) from the neighbor's doorbell cam? I had the idea it was an outside video cam, but not necessarily a doorbell cam, but I could be wrong. The one I've seen is not long enough to show 3 different times in and out of the house to the truck. IIRC

Yes it was the neighbours but don't know if it was doorbell or outside or multiple... I believe the latest video showing Shannan coming home is the only one which has been released from the watts doorbell cam

Even if he cried until he was just a dedicated shell, it wouldn't be enough! If he wept, and wailed, and rent his clothes in the agony of despair, it wouldn't. Be enough! He committed a wholly selfish and completely evil crime. There will never be enough tears, even if they were sincere, and they weren't!

Everyone in here has probably cried more for his family

No-one else is guilty of this crime. IMO there is one murderer. Even if someone put a gun in his hand or put his hands on his family, it was him who did the crime and moved his family’s bodies.

Trust me, I severely dislike his mother and that thing mistress but ultimately he held the decision to be a man and civilly divorce Shan’ann and still be a good father to those children.
I’ll never know why one man can continue to be a good father after divorce and another will wipe out his whole family on a whim.

This murder has so many hallmarks of a murder of Allison Baden-Clay, an Australian mother of 3 girls whose husband wanted to start afresh with his lover. His parents knew about the affair because they worked in the same family business.
When the police arrived that morning the house smelled of bleach, was too spotless and his family was there cleaning the crime scene. They were never charged with accessory.

Gerard’s Baden-Clay’s family took the stand and spewed vile on the deceased and IMO if Cindy had this chance she would’ve done the same to Shan’ann.
Both of these murderers’ families are tarred with the same filthy brush.

Murder of Allison Baden-Clay - Wikipedia

DA at hearing: "The defendant then methodically, calmly, loaded their bodies into his work truck. Not in a hasty or disorganized way. He was seen from the neighbor's doorbell camera backing his truck into the driveway, going back and forth into the house and back out to the truck 3 different times. One time for each of their bodies. He then drove them away from their family home for the final time, intent on hiding any evidence of the crime he had just committed"

about 5:30

Looking back at this stuff, I don't think we can say there is another video.

Looking back at this stuff, I don't think we can say there is another video.
I found the longer version that I hadn't seen, it's probably what everyone is referring to, (easily found) with his several trips to the car and back to the house. I don't understand why there was so much light on that side of the car where he loaded the bodies. Enough to cast definite shadows on the ground. You'd think anyone on that side of the truck, if they happened to be looking, would have seen him drag her out, wrapped in a sheet. The children would be easier to conceal in garbage bags and would not look heavy.

I had to abandon these threads some time ago because I became so depressed and the tears just wouldn’t stop. I can well imagine everyone who followed this case from the beginning finding it impossible to let go and the sheer horror of it will remain with us forever.

This newly released video may well be the longest one taken only days before these beautiful lives were snuffed out. Watch the irrepressible little Cece venturing into the water on her first and last visit to the beach. She’s just so excited. As with most of the videos we’ve seen, Cece was always the one who initiated things and Bella followed her lead. There are a few glimpses of their cold-hearted father who no doubt had already planned to murder them, together with Shan’ann and Nico. I love these little girls and the world is a sadder place without them.

I had to abandon these threads some time ago because I became so depressed and the tears just wouldn’t stop. I can well imagine everyone who followed this case from the beginning finding it impossible to let go and the sheer horror of it will remain with us forever.

This newly released video may well be the longest one taken only days before these beautiful lives were snuffed out. Watch the irrepressible little Cece venturing into the water on her first and last visit to the beach. She’s just so excited. As with most of the videos we’ve seen, Cece was always the one who initiated things and Bella followed her lead. There are a few glimpses of their cold-hearted father who no doubt had already planned to murder them, together with Shan’ann and Nico. I love these little girls and the world is a sadder place without them.

CW looks like he would rather be any place else in the world. He is clearly not enjoying himself at all. You can tell by his body language. He also does that same hand over his head motion he did while being filmed at his neighbors house watching the video cam footage. Makes me wonder what he was thinking about at the beach. You can certainly tell he already was cold and distant and not wanting to even play in the water with the kids. What a sack of crap. He already knew he was going to kill them. Well he surely won't ever get to go to Cabo now either.

Everything he did was contrived and without true emotion!
Right! He knew cameras were watching him in that room. He was watching the vids to try to make himself look concerned and he still couldn't muster-up emotion or tears. Truth be told he was probably wanting to check for messages from NK.
The Vid of their beach trip, first and last for those sweet girls, kills me to watch.

Beautiful memory for the Rzucek's who loved and adored those babies.

I saw exactly what I expected from CW. History showed us that unless he was being instructed and/or directed by SW to interact even with his own children, it did not happen, it was unnatural for him.

CW was incapable of comforting or soothing them, and I believe it was very easy for him to kill them.

Those girls tried so hard to get him to acknowledge and love them, and he was nothing more than a lump. MOO

After I watched the Ring video of Shannan coming home; I felt like a healed wound had been ripped open again. A huge gaping wound. If it feels this way to me, I can only image what that video did to her family.

I don't usually get so upset about True Crime as I have been reading it for years and years. But this story really touched my heart.

I'm sorry but I have no patience for this because you know what nobody is perfect but everybody has to feel like if there's problems in your household you don't fit in but like if your father has a heart problem and then he's an alcoholic you don't fit in but you know what that was my dad but he never beat me he provided for me and he died when I was 22 years old and I miss him everyday and you know what he was an angel compared to these >modsnip< that annihilate their family cuz nothing is perfect and they're having an fn affair and I look at that and I say I felt embarrassed because my dad had a heart problem and couldn't work anymore and spend his days at the bar and I was embarrassed about that are you kidding me! He taught me so much and was a genius and took care of everyone!! I want to say that I'm proud of my Dad because even with a heart condition you gave us a great home of great life at a great childhood and there might have been times you felt down about yourself but you were not selfish and I raise my glass to you and miss you everyday and I can't even comprehend what goes on with these that do this Evil!! You took care of Grandma when she had pancreatic cancer and gave her her shots I love and miss you Dad you were the best and they broke that mold! Your pudding in pie!! I love you!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry but I have no patience for this because you know what nobody is perfect but everybody has to feel like if there's problems in your household you don't fit in but like if your father has a heart problem and then he's an alcoholic you don't fit in but you know what that was my dad but he never beat me he provided for me and he died when I was 22 years old and I miss him everyday and you know what he was an angel compared to these >modsnip< that annihilate their family cuz nothing is perfect and they're having an fn affair and I look at that and I say I felt embarrassed because my dad had a heart problem and couldn't work anymore and spend his days at the bar and I was embarrassed about that are you kidding me! He taught me so much and was a genius and took care of everyone!! I want to say that I'm proud of my Dad because even with a heart condition you gave us a great home of great life at a great childhood and there might have been times you felt down about yourself but you were not selfish and I raise my glass to you and miss you everyday and I can't even comprehend what goes on with these that do this Evil!! You took care of Grandma when she had pancreatic cancer and gave her her shots I love and miss you Dad you were the best and they broke that mold! Your pudding in pie!! I love you!!

This is a beautiful tribute to your dad, Noreen.

I wish that Bella and Cece would have gotten a chance to live to adulthood and love their dad like this. It's too bad CW couldn't see what precious gifts he had.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member