GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #68

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Killing his family and making it look like a disappearance was CW trying to create a narrative where he is the victim. He couldn't stand the idea of being seen as a cheater and a liar who would divorce his pregnant wife. With the missing family story, he gets family and friends calling and saying "oh, Chris you poor thing, you must be worried" and all that kind of sympathy.

He was able to kill them all because he got no narcissistic supply from them anymore. He complained about the girls throwing pizza at him and crying for their mother on Skype and copying their mothers insults towards him. A normal parent wouldn't take such things so personally but if he's a narcissist, this cuts deep. He decided at a certain point he had no use for them because they didn't think he was a "good boy" or a "rain man" or "the sexy guy who was good in bed".

I mean, SW on some level still felt those things but he chose to ignore that and ignore her heartfelt letter. Cheaters have to convince themselves their partner deserves it so they can cheat with less of a nagging conscience. They'll often filter out the good things the partner does and amplify and twist their every mistake and flaw. They'll pick fights to give themself an excuse to leave the house and visit their mistress or to make the spouse the villain instead of themself. I've been there.

Point is, his coworkers, parents, sister, friends, NK etc still matter because they feed his need to be the smart guy, the nice guy, the hot guy, the hero. In CW's world, the ability of a person to feed his ego is their sole value. With no one to build them up, a narcissist is forced to face the disappointment they see in the mirror.

Of course I'm not a professional, I am just going off my experiences and what I've read about narcissists.

My mind is spinning as to why he is speaking out, wanting to tell the whole story?

Sure we want the answers. Is it eating him alive that he has told lies? Has he suddenly developed a conscience that he can’t live with the guilt anymore?

CW is certainly one for a case study. He is so different than the many other murderers that we see here on WS.

This is what I said before, Bella heard him killing Shannon and probably heard them arguing before that which woke her up and then she saw him killing her mother. That's why I knew he killed those little girls because Bella for sure would tell what she saw.
Sick.

Now, I'm waiting to hear the ex-MRS BOMBSHELL! about the confession. Should be an interesting exercise in futility, LOL.

So, essentially, they complained the Watts didn't know as soon as SW's knew...so now, they're going to blab on the podcast a beat everyone else to the punch? Always a competition with these people. It's almost as if innocent people (including children) weren't murdered.

What I find truly SICKENING in light of today's news that CW killed Bella because she walked in on him murdering her mommy, AND that Bella allegedly begged for her life, is Ronnie Watts saying last week:
"In my heart I know he didn't kill those girls".

Its not only an evil slap in the face to Shanann's family as he's implying he still thinks Shanann killed the girls, not precious sonny boy, its disgusting because CW has clearly ADMITTED he murdered those toddlers.

Even when Bella begged her daddy to spare her life. CW is even more evil and rotten than I imagined.

I had always thought that the girls were both asleep when he smothered them.
But poor little Bella not only saw this monster murder her mother, he then killed her as she begged him to stop.

I hope he suffers and his haunted by his actions for the rest of his rotten, worthless life.

moo

So, essentially, they complained the Watts didn't know as soon as SW's knew...so now, they're going to blab on the podcast a beat everyone else to the punch? Always a competition with these people. It's almost as if innocent people (including children) weren't murdered.

Yep! That's exactly why they're doing it.

Yep! That's exactly why they're doing it.
Did he drop them in the tanks alive? IIRC Bella had oil in her lungs or was it stomach.

Remember this is the mrs person who spread the false autopsy. But they are saying this is what Chris said. He brought the girls alive to the tanks and killed them there, but they aren't saying how he killed them. Believe it or not.

They said "he killed them at the site" which leads me to believe they were not alive when they went into the tanks.

ETA: It was in the stomach, I believe.
I don't think they answered how they were killed there. But that they were alive with him in the truck for 40 minutes. Pls remember this is the person who spread the false autopsy reports. Now she is with the 2 friends of Chris/family, apparently life long friends of Cindy, etc. They appear to be Chris' age. They are saying what they saw in Chris's new report. Friends of Cindy.

Omg so they were alive in the truck on the way to the sites then he smothered them there? This just keeps getting more horrific. So they were alive with their mother’s body on the floor and then at the site one of the girls saw their dad killing the other girl, I just can’t even wrap my head around this.

I don't think they answered how they were killed there.

I'm going on the autopsy information that they were suffocated/smothered, not based on the new information.

Omg so they were alive in the truck on the way to the sites then he smothered them there? This just keeps getting more horrific. So they were alive with their mother’s body on the floor and then at the site one of the girls saw their dad killing the other girl, I just can’t even wrap my head around this.

That's the story that's being shared.

Okay, I am clearly missing something. How are we getting that they were still alive when they got to the dump site?

ETA: I see. So this information about the girls still being alive and killed at the tanks is just coming from a podcast? The podcast that was wrong in the past (even after swearing they had inside info)?

Also, the story about the 2 fights that night is true according to what Chris also told them.

What I think happened is:

They had a fight when SW got home then made up and went to bed. SW tried to buy hair product and it was declined and this made her argue with Chris again and it brought up the affair and divorce and this is when he killed her.

Okay - I cannot find any source that is backing up my memory. So, either I'm making it all up, it was from a rumor, or it's real and I just can't find it. Sorry to bring up something that I can't prove!

I retract my statements about Ronnie knowing ahead of time.

Now, I'm waiting to hear the ex-MRS BOMBSHELL! about the confession. Should be an interesting exercise in futility, LOL.
Hold on, what is the ex-MRS bombshell and this livestream?

Can someone fill me in because I'm totally confused.

a) Are the Watts family releasing a podcast before the 7th March and if so, what and why?
b)Who is the ex-MRS?
c)Did CW not kill the girls at home, he took them in the truck alive with SW's dead body and then he killed them at the site before dumping their bodies in the oil tanks?

Thanks anyone who can help me understand this.

moo

Hold on, what is the ex-MRS bombshell and this livestream?

Can someone fill me in because I'm totally confused.

a) Are the Watts family releasing a podcast before the 7th March and if so, what and why?
b)Who is the ex-MRS?
c)Did CW not kill the girls at home, he took them in the truck alive with SW's dead body and then he killed them at the site before dumping their bodies in the oil tanks?

Thanks anyone who can help me understand this.

moo

a - yes, through the ex-MRS podcasters
b- they were a podcast that claimed to have inside info from the Watts family from almost the beginning. they split up and now there are two separate podcasters.
c - that is what they are saying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member