GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #70

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get him to talk more or be willing to talk in the future.

There is a definite method to the madness.
Can you explain why the investigators needed to go there.... I am glad the ruzceks have closure that Shannan didn't kill Bella and CeCe through this. ..... But I just can't see why they would try and ask if he liked being in shannan's videos, if they thought it it was his thrive patch that was making him not sleep. .. .. .I get all the techniques but I am feeling awful about the chuminess they were to him. It just makes no sense to me why they went back.. .. isn't that for crime psychologists and researchers are to study murderers. .. .not the investigators.... It just seems so off for them to visit him. Can anyone explain this to me .

I am surprised to read that Rourke sees the two shadows! Why weren’t these seen before now by the professionals?

Did LE and the DA get one notion in their mind as to how the girls were killed and they couldn’t imagine CW being so heartless as driving live children with their dead mother to the oil fields?

Thanks for the YouTube video. I at last was able to see the shadows. It is still unbelievable that CW did what he has admitted to by killing the girls at the site. This means they watched him bury their mom.

OR will CW come out later with a change in his story? This will not surprise me!

My guess is that they did see it, but they didn't have enough corroborating evidence to necessarily prove it....MOO

Last edited:
I haven't listened to Monster Watts as I can't stand hearing his robotic weak stupid voice, but I have read a little here and in some news coverage -- regarding this quotation -- "I don’t even want to say it felt like I had to, it just felt like there was already something in my mind that was implanted that I was gonna do it and when I woke up that morning it was gonna happen and I had no control over it." -- can he actually be referring to the morning before? That would explain the call to the work site, the lying in wait for his wife whom he expected earlier -- that night, not the next morning -- I think he woke up the day before knowing he was going to do this, he was on a path and a mission to destroy Shanann and most likely the girls as well, all planned, all for his mentally ill mistress, and to destroy everything good. His lack of remorse from what I have read - hard to take. His lack of suffering - really hard to take. He deserves nothing less that torture but we are a far more just society than this particular scrap of inhumanity deserves.

Can you explain why the investigators needed to go there.... I am glad the ruzceks have closure that Shannan didn't kill Bella and CeCe through this. ..... But I just can't see why they would try and ask if he liked being in shannan's videos, if they thought it it was his thrive patch that was making him not sleep. .. .. .I get all the techniques but I am feeling awful about the chuminess they were to him. It just makes no sense to me why they went back.. .. isn't that for crime psychologists and researchers are to study murderers. .. .not the investigators.... It just seems so off for them to visit him. Can anyone explain this to me .

I think it's interesting that those are ALL questions that we've asked here on the board. They may have also been questions that SW's family had as well. They can take this info and give it to researchers. Because he'd already built a rapport with them, though, it makes sense that he would talk to them. It may have taken someone else a long time to build that rapport-if they ever did.

I’m absolutely convinced that the opposite is true, and they were alive.

The detail was too specific to be a lie, to include:

Bella’s comment about the smell of Shanann’s body.

The interactions between CW and the kids.

Bella unbuckling her seatbelt.

There was more than that, but that’s what I remember.

If he was going to lie about this, it would be something self serving.

This wasn’t.

It was as detailed as it was horrific, and I totally buy it.

I agree with you. Another thing that convinces me that the girls were alive when he drove to Cervi 319 and that's the blankets and the stuffed animals.

Those items were never found, but they were taken from the house. CW didn't bring those items along. The girls did, JMO.

The Shadow rumors have been circulating social media for months. I always scrolled past them because I thought it was ludicrous. After the Podcast people "broke" the story, I thought, what the heck, lemme see it myself.

I have to admit...seeing the trajectory of the shadows made me gasp out loud. It is so obvious. I wonder if LE noticed during their investigation.

I just finished reading the transcript and the description of CeCe and Bella's deaths had me sobbing. Somehow it was more comforting to think he did it at home in their sleep, that they never knew what was happening or who was hurting them. I feel sick to my stomach.

I, too, believe CWs confession is largely truthful. I am so pleased that he has cleared SWs name, but, my God, these details are horrific. I can't stop thinking about that family and their last moments.

How can there be so much evil amongst humans. :(

My apologies if this has already been discussed but roughly at the 3:30 mark into the interview CW says “We had a shovel”. Who is the “we” he is referring to? Maybe I missed something or reading too much into it..

ETA- I understand now he was likely talking about his crew.

Well said, I'm not falling for it either, I'm just glad he's publicly removed ALL doubt about who killed Bella and CeCe, not that most people ever doubted it! He certainly has extreme narcissism, along with whatever else he's got because he can be manipulated with flattery and attention unlike a true psychopath, who'll only reveal details if it helps their situation (prison move or conditions) or they take sadistic pleasure in divulging the gory details! IMO, he will enjoy prison, narcissists are parasitic in nature, less responsibility the better.

'He had the nerve to say that Shanann didn't fight back as he murdered her because she was praying to God to forgive him. HE IS NUTS! Who on earth would even think and say such a ridiculous thing?'

Christian Longo all over again, a FA who's been diagnosed with NPD but more overt in his attention seeking and grandiosity while CW, introverted/covert who I might add, is a great storyteller, he revealed this also way before he was nailed by the investigators, he can talk endlessly about himself and sound quite sincere. It's wired into the condition to be delusional and NEVER accept responsibility! I think they do come across more pitiful than the self serving psychopath who doesn't give a crap about anyone's opinion.

I will never forget Shanann (Nico), Bella and CeCe Rzucek and the entire Rzucek family, bless them.

JMO

How do we know Chris didn't trade this interview for the move to the new jail, therefore escaping the inmates who were yelling for him to kill himself?

I agree with you. Another thing that convinces me that the girls were alive when he drove to Cervi 319 and that's the blankets and the stuffed animals.

Those items were never found, but they were taken from the house. CW didn't bring those items along. The girls did, JMO.
Yeah, that detail fits perfectly.

If kids are going on a road trip, they frequently bring their stuffed animals and blankets along.

Chris Watts of course, used a blanket as a murder weapon.

When he was initially questioned by police, he couldn’t tell them the truth about what happened to those items.

Law enforcement searched the Cervi site, on the off chance they had somehow blown away.

Today we learned that he dumped them in a dumpster on his way home.

I haven't listened to Monster Watts as I can't stand hearing his robotic weak stupid voice, but I have read a little here and in some news coverage -- regarding this quotation -- "I don’t even want to say it felt like I had to, it just felt like there was already something in my mind that was implanted that I was gonna do it and when I woke up that morning it was gonna happen and I had no control over it." -- can he actually be referring to the morning before? That would explain the call to the work site, the lying in wait for his wife whom he expected earlier -- that night, not the next morning -- I think he woke up the day before knowing he was going to do this, he was on a path and a mission to destroy Shanann and most likely the girls as well, all planned, all for his mentally ill mistress, and to destroy everything good. His lack of remorse from what I have read - hard to take. His lack of suffering - really hard to take. He deserves nothing less that torture but we are a far more just society than this particular scrap of inhumanity deserves.

I've said it before and I think the letter is what gave him the idea to murder them.

Seriously.. this audio is hard to get through. He sounds like a teenage girl saying like every few words. I just can’t see how he has such a high IQ but comes across as immature and not able articulate well. He certainly has a low EQ.

How do we know Chris didn't trade this interview for the move to the new jail, therefore escaping the inmates who were yelling for him to kill himself?

He didn't even know they were coming, it was a surprise visit. Its talked about in the interview he's actually caught off guard to see them. He didn't think he would ever see them again.

MOO

The investigators seem to believe it, and the DA has already said that he does as well.

He still told lies, but killing the girls at Cervi was almost certainly not one of them.
Yes, I think everything he lied about had to do with his unwillingness to admit complete responsibility. He claims he was not in control. Maybe the sex was a trigger. He commented that he felt strange having sex with Shanann, attributing it to the fact that he didn't love her anymore while its more likely it was because he was about to kill her.
What was the most telling was when he said he didn't know if "there was already something implanted in my mind that I was going to do it..."
I believe that is the closest he will ever get to admitting that he fully intended and planned to kill his entire family and had possibly been thinking about it for a long time. Jmo

Alright, just got to the part of how Shanann’s murder supposedly happened and I’m not feeling it to be honest. There may be some truths, but he sounds to me like he’s lying, jmo. There are similar ways about his speech to when he’s lied before. Not to mention the content of what’s he saying sounds like BS. Just thought I’d weigh in now that I’ve gotten to hear him speak on that.

(Time: end of the first hour going into the second hour.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member