GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #70

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok now I have to go watch this again, I seem to remember him having his hands on his head. But now I need to go see if I can find the oh crap moment. Kind of like the moment inside his home when the officer radios dispatch to cancel paramedics and CW turns around bc he thinks his is calling in an arrest....MOO

I don't see an oh crap exact moment but he was definitely sweating profusely ......MOO He kept trying to get out of there and turning his head away from the video....

Another part of the interview that sticks with me was CW saying that NK wanted to give him a son. Because as far as she knew; he didn’t have one. IMO that also goes to motive.

Oh I would bet money she knew. I think she knew all about SW being pregnant. I doubt she ever told CW she knew though. She was probably waiting for him to tell her, hence the comment about giving him a son. I think she probably wanted to see what he would say. JMO. I guarantee NK was all over SW's videos. I don't care what she says. She's a lying liar who lies just like Christopher.

Failed to mention the letter he wrote a week prior to the murders above...which even the defense did not want to touch because they said it sounded like premeditation. He expressly says he would never hurt his kids!
Is there proof CW wrote that letter? I sort of figured it was fabricated by family members wanting to retroactively provide CW some CYA...

I can't say that they still love him now. They said that before the interview began.

There's nothing wrong with you but there is a reason you aren't a top of the line investigator working the highest profile cases like these agents do. They're professionals. And they're very, very good at what they do. I mean, Tammy has a three year old of her own and is listening to that. But she can do it. If they couldn't separate their emotion from the job they wouldn't have those jobs.

I couldn't do it either. I'd probably have a hard time not crying at points. Or I would have a major anxiety attack. I mean we are talking about the cold-blooded murder of babies. Just listening to his confession about Bella, my God.

But I can relate to a small degree, as an attorney. I do have to hear awful things and keep my cool with absolute creeps - sociopaths, narcissists, domestic abusers, liars - and remain totally civil and professional while questioning them at trial or during depos or during negotiations or passing in the hall while they're acting like lunatics.

Same with opposing counsel. I have to stay calm and polite even when I think they're representing the devil. (Occasionally I do lose my cool a bit, however when they lie or do something unethical. Clients LOVE that, BTW).

But when I'm doing my job, mostly it becomes kind of clinical. Like a machine sort of. I get into this sort of zone where I'm just working, trying to catch what I need and figuring out how to use it. I know I have come across totally sympathetic to opposing parties on the stand before but then I get what I need. That's also the case with my clients. They often are all about emotion and feeling, crying and talking about how much this is affecting them. I'm impatient with that and often don't react much. I'm just fact gathering and problem solving. On the other hand, I have to use psychology a lot in order to get clients and opposing parties and even judges to understand a certain position.

When I listen to the interviews, I can hear these investigators working. Like I can almost hear their brains whirring, gathering data and trying to figure out how to get more. And while they do probably have to take a shower after speaking with him, it is also likely true that they don't view him with hate like we do. Revulsion, yes, but also interest, and not hate. Because he's a specimen to them. He's data. I can't really explain it. But they are somewhat dispassionate internally while interacting with him, and are able to express sympathy toward him despite what he is, because their job is to extract data and they're able to put aside emotion in order to do it.

But this case is among the most significant of their careers. You can hear how they admit to CW how they talk with each other over and over again about aspects they didn't understand, how they analyze this case endlessly.

I think this case is something they obsess over and they do have a lot of emotions about. Just not when they're working.
Great post! Just as medical professionals need to be able to work dispassionately, or even service animals who can not be the friendly pet they likely are when they are working. Not everyone can do this kind of compartmentalizing, but it's very, very important work.

For a look at a different type of psychopath, watch Dateline (in about 15 minutes) where Patrick Frazee will be discussed.

It's amazing the wide variation among the depraved. CW and Frazee couldn't be more different and still cold blooded killers.

S post o

oh another site a verified insider that works where he is confined in Wisconsin said inmates watch tv at night, saw the reporting of his confession, how he killed his girls and they had to move CW to solitary confinement to protect him. They said these inmates discuss missing their kids and family and despise CW for killing his, everyone wants to get at him. He no longer is getting out of his cell for his own protection. When he was first sentenced there was a lot of discussion that no penitentiary would want him because he is a high profile inmate.

I am pleased to hear this.
After his horrid actions, I don't want CW to feel fine/contented in prison.
Great that inmates saw his confession.
MOO.

Oh I would bet money she knew. I think she knew all about SW being pregnant. I doubt she ever told CW she knew though. She was probably waiting for him to tell her, hence the comment about giving him a son. I think she probably wanted to see what he would say. JMO. I guarantee NK was all over SW's videos. I don't care what she says. She's a lying liar who lies just like Christopher.

I would bet money she knew about the pregnancy, too and that she was all over Shanann's SM. NK has predator characteristics, IMO, and she intended to take her competition down without her competition (Shanann) even knowing she existed. It doesn't get any lower than that, unless, of course, your name is CW.

NK made a statement in her interview that she and CW had a lot in common, as if that was something to brag about. I believe they are kindred spirits in terms of sharing the traits of extreme narcissism, lack of conscience and lack of empathy. And then they fed off one another for six weeks, and look at what happened.

JMO, I think NK feels no sense of any kind of responsibility for what happened, but I bet she is very bitter about the impact this has had on her own pathetic life.

I would bet money she knew about the pregnancy, too and that she was all over Shanann's SM. NK has predator characteristics, IMO, and she intended to take her competition down without her competition (Shanann) even knowing she existed. It doesn't get any lower than that, unless, of course, your name is CW.

NK made a statement in her interview that she and CW had a lot in common, as if that was something to brag about. I believe they are kindred spirits in terms of sharing the traits of extreme narcissism, lack of conscience and lack of empathy. And then they fed off one another for six weeks, and look at what happened.

JMO, I think NK feels no sense of any kind of responsibility for what happened, but I bet she is very bitter about the impact this has had on her own pathetic life.

Well at least her life has more than likely been a living hell the past few months. I have zero sympathy, empathy or any nice feelings towards her.

I wish they had asked him about the backpacks at this latest interview. Also, IF they had sex the night before, her autopsy would have shown that. I don't remember hearing or reading about those type of results (evidence of intercourse). Does anyone know?
I don't know if the evidence of intercourse would still be apparent. Her whole reproductive system had been blow out of her body by decomposition gases including an expelled fetus, and uterus. Even her vulva had been changed. Reading the description was gruesome in the autopsy.

He had no idea they were coming. He had no idea he was being recorded. He had no idea that what he said, would be released to the media.

What he did say, finally gave law enforcement, and most importantly the Rzucek’s, some answers.

There were people at the beginning of this case, who were literally accusing Shanann of killing her kids.

There were people who still believed that.

Ignorant, hateful, and vile trolls whose lack of intelligence and common sense, was weaponized against the Rzucek family.

Chris Watts finally used his words, to say “I killed them all.”

No, he didn’t tell the whole truth, but what he did do, was provide a measure of closure.

Law enforcement wanted this, and the Rzucek’s needed it.

Hopefully its provided them with some peace.
As always, this post is made of win

I don't know if the evidence of intercourse would still be apparent. Her whole reproductive system had been blow out of her body by decomposition gases including an expelled fetus, and uterus. Even her vulva had been changed. Reading the description was gruesome in the autopsy.
There’s just not enough fire in hell for this guy.

2cents:

-I believe on the Friday before the murders, CW dug the shallow grave and loosened the bolts to the top hatched of the oil tanks. He may have just flipped up the thieves hatches, but I think he may have removed them from the base.

-he changed his clothes and discarded the clothes he wore that morning. That doesn’t fit with his story of ‘not thinking’ during the crime. He seemed to be lying about the Metallica song and not paying his HOA fees as well. Why? One is a small indication of failing to provide for his family and one is a song about killing your family. Did he blast the song in his truck while driving away from the site?

-the conditions within the tanks are closely monitored, as he well knew. What he couldn’t know was how a decomposing body would affect the readings. I think he knew that if one tank had an unusual reading the other tank should as well. Which is why he went to the trouble of putting the girls each separately in each container.

-the photo of the doll covered with a blanket that he sent to Shanann may have been a forewarning of sorts.
We had a mass shooting in a school where the killer sat in the office prior to the killings. Experts at that time said it was the killer’s way of warning or giving the victims the opportunity to stop him. ‘Leveling’ the playing field in his mind.

Lépine first sat in the office of the registrar on the second floor for a while. While there, he was seen rummaging through a plastic bag. He did not speak to anyone, even when a staff member asked if she could help him.
École Polytechnique massacre - Wikipedia

-I think CW lured Shanann into the position to kill her by initiating intimacy. I don’t think she’d go to bed after travelling without taking off her bra and at least washing her face.

- CW seemed interested that Shanann did not fight back. I think she quickly realized she was helpless, and fighting CW might escalate his anger further. She either hoped he’d let go or she feared what he might do to the girls if she provoked him.

- Shanann, Shannan’s friend Nicole and Bella are the heroes of this story. (With respect to helpless CeCe and Nico). CW’s recount of Bella’s concern and intervention rings true and is heartbreaking. Brave young soul.

-Shanann’s friend Nicole also set up the news interview of CW, in addition to all of her initial sleuthing that broke the case. She should be hired by the FBI.

-CW confirmed that NK was misrepresenting the truth. LE asked what CW would like to happen with others that interfered with the investigation. (Named the man and woman who falsely claimed they slept with him). I think LE may have had NK in mind when they asked CW that question.

-I think both CW and LE are both holding back information as leverage: LE may know there was premeditation and that the deaths and body disposal of the girls was more horrific than CW is stating.

-CW also probed them for information about NK. I think he wants contact with her.

-CW knows fully revealing his actions surrounding the crime could be of professional interest to the investigators.

-If CW wished simply to fully confess he could have done so prior to this interview.

-Shanann’s family expressing the love they had for him is powerful, imo. I think that capacity for love might baffle him.

-CW’s family: your days should now be spent rectifying your poor behaviour. Honour Shanann, Bella, CeCe and Nico. CW at the very least is owning his actions. His family should follow suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro