Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34, dec.), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just watched a documentary about John List. Shudder. He didn't put his mother with the rest of the bodies, as she was "too heavy," and then went on his merry way for 17 years. And in an interview years later, he said something about how he's sure they'll all forgive each other in heaven, as though any of them have a reason to apologise. Very cold man to the end.
What was the documentary? That case fascinates me.

I am an early childhood intervention teacher. I can tell you NO ONE listens too us.....Not DSS, not the police, not the parents, not our administrators. I am so tired of it being kicked back down to us!!! Parents need to start being parents and step up their game. Enough is enough! We see children daily, as young as 3 and 4, where we look at each other and just know. But until it gets to about middle school, pass after pass is given. Listen to educators NOW! Not THEN!

Seriously. The teachers of two little boys in separate cases out here in CA who were tortured to death with long-standing abuse, they kept calling, reporting, taking photos, making logs and notes. No one did a damn thing.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.lati...s-deputies-20161222-story.html?outputType=amp

https://www.google.com/amp/s/losang...rs-anthony-avalos-gabriel-fernandez-dcfs/amp/

Sorry having trouble uploading. Sorry for multiple posts Strangulation. Asking for swabs of their hands ugh

So what is the basis here? Is he hoping it will show none of CW’s DNA and therefore he can claim it wasn’t him? He could have worn gloves, used a blanket, used a cord, any number of things. What is the significance for the DNA request by the defense?

To hope the mother's DNA is on the girls' necks, and the kids' DNA on the mother's hands in hope to create reasonable doubt as to who may have killed the children.

But "shudder" he could have placed the hands on the necks to try to transfer DNA as a ruse

I wonder if this means he was wearing gloves " shudder & cold sweat"

So what is the basis here? Is he hoping it will show none of CW’s DNA and therefore he can claim it wasn’t him? He could have worn gloves, used a blanket, used a cord, any number of things. What is the significance for the DNA request by the defense?
Does defense really think they are going to find DNA considering the bodies were in crude oil (despite claims that expert told them so)?

My apologies, there was alot of missconception that he sent her that photo in regards to what he had already done to the girls. When in fact she was home on the 9th. After rereading your previous post I'm pretty confidant that is probablly what transpired. How horrible! I miss read your previous post sorry
ok yes I get it thanks!

Seriously. The teachers of two little boys in separate cases out here in CA who were tortured to death with long-standing abuse, they kept calling, reporting, taking photos, making logs and notes. No one did a damn thing.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.latimes.com/local/california/la-me-ln-gabriel-fernandez-sheriffs-deputies-20161222-story.html?outputType=amp

https://www.google.com/amp/s/losang...rs-anthony-avalos-gabriel-fernandez-dcfs/amp/
Exactly and then when it crashes down everyone scrambles to cover their behinds.

WELD COUNTY, Colo. (CBS4)– The defense attorney for the man accused of murdering his pregnant wife and two young children has petitioned the court to collect DNA samples during the autopsies. Those same documents suggest the victims may have been strangled.

Chris Watts was identified as the sole suspect in the triple homicide investigation, and appeared in court on Thursday. In court documents filed by the state, the bodies of two of the victims in Frederick were in an oil well filled with crude oil for four days. [bbm]
Watts Court Documents Suggests Victims Were Strangled

Son of a... That's a lot of effort and time to strangle three humans. Those little girls. Not quick. Not painless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine