Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34, dec.), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
why would he tell her that in advance tho

would his expectation be that she would forgive him

why not kill her the minute she came in if the kids were already deceased

i kinda think mom was first and the kids heard all noises and came out and were really loud and screaming and he could not handle that anymore

speculation

Based on Shannan’s friend nickole saying the kids beds weren’t disturbed, I’m thinking the girls were dead before Shannan got home.

They can try but I don’t think the jury is going to fall for this a pregnant mother killing her two well cared for daughters.

The tv interview is going to help convict him.

Oh...I don’t think anyone would fall for it either...but I would bet the defence will try something to cast some doubt. They always do.

I don’t. The oil was a great hiding place. Nobody would have ever found them if he had not confessed.

I think the kids were hidden first. I’m not sure why he didn’t put his wife in the oil too, other than maybe the oil thingies weren’t watched closely on the weekends and were easier to access, but then on Monday he had less access to them and had to figure out a Plan B real quick.

I ponder the distance between the well and grave

yuk

i did not know that disgusting doll was her last post

but most husbands know each others passwords dont they

that is really gross imo

and boy if she actually posted it that might have been a call to help or want to make sure he gets caught

does it tell you the exact time it was posted ??

if so what time was it

man that is creeping me out

I ponder the distance between the well and grave

yuk

i did not know that disgusting doll was her last post

but most husbands know each others passwords dont they

that is really gross imo

and boy if she actually posted it that might have been a call to help or want to make sure he gets caught

does it tell you the exact time it was posted ??

if so what time was it

man that is creeping me out
That picture actually wasn’t her last post. Before the family changed her FB to a memorial & changed the settings, I saw posts from her from Sunday stating “can’t wait to get home & see Chris & the girls” and another showing her flight path from az to co

Based on Shannan’s friend nickole saying the kids beds weren’t disturbed, I’m thinking the girls were dead before Shannan got home.
this is also assuming friend knows the non-disturbed state of their beds. he could have easily re-made beds prior to removal of their bodies.

Well, if that tiny opening is all there was, then that explains why he didn't put Shanann in the tank, but he had to know she wouldn't fit before he did this. You would think he would come up with something better than just burying her nearby.

I’ve been looking at oil tanks online for over an hour and don’t see anything with any type of larger opening on the top?!?!

I remember there possibly being an aerial view shared when they were searching. Anyone have a link to that video or photo?

The scent of death: Police dogs and the Chris Watts investigation

The scent of death: Police dogs and the Chris Watts investigation

FREDERICK, Colo. -- K-9 experts say a cadaver dog may have provided detectives their most important clue in the Chris Watts homicide investigation. Investigators in Frederick, Colorado aren't saying how they got Chris Watts to confess Wednesday but Weld County prosecutors have revealed Watts' wife Shanann and two daughters were killed inside their home.

On Tuesday morning, K-9 search teams were seen going in and out of the Watts home while Chris Watts was providing interviews to the media.

Important to note:
If a K-9 alerted its handler to the scent of death, Hribar said it might have been easier for detectives to convince Watts to confess.

It's not known if that happened in this case because the arrest affidavit remains sealed and even when it's unsealed, those details might not be released.

this is also assuming friend knows the non-disturbed state of their beds. he could have easily re-made beds prior to removal of their bodies.

Ok but if you think he was smart enough to do that, he would have been smart enough to not have the doors deadbolted from the inside, his truck backed up to the garage that morning, or all shannans belongings still in the house. Ya know?

Important to note:
If a K-9 alerted its handler to the scent of death, Hribar said it might have been easier for detectives to convince Watts to confess.

It's not known if that happened in this case because the arrest affidavit remains sealed and even when it's unsealed, those details might not be released.
If that is what happened...well...you can literally hear CW give consent for K9’s to search the house while he’s doing an interview. Not so bright this one....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member