Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 #81 *arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that this will not be a popular opinion here, but, I really do think the judge has overstepped the mark.

In his own words, this is not a trial and if the tweets are quoting the judge accurately, BM has been found guilty by the judge. I'm afraid, I do not call that justice, nor do I call it due process.

I disagree. The judge did not convict BM today. The judge has found that based on information presented to the court that it's reasonable to believe that SM was the victim of a homicide and that BM may be responsible. The judge will not decide on his guilt -- that will be left to a jury after a full trial of evidence and testimony.

There are SO many ways for someone to get away even when monitored. He could make a run for it south of the border for all we know.

I can’t imagine Barry would ever show up to court again. Not for an actual trial. I don’t believe it.

He went to Mexico over the holidays. I've long wondered if that trip included some business, like looking for property or some banking. Memories of Perry March.

WDF??

Stephanie (Butzer) Rose
@stephaniebutzer

·
45s

Jude says there are three scenarios in this case: 1) Barry murdered Suzanne 2) Somebody else murdered Suzanne 3) Suzanne left He says there is evidence that scenario #2 may have happened.
I think Stephanie got part of it wrong.

Judge says there are 3 scenarios:
1. #BarryMorphew could have murdered her.
2. Someone else took Suzanne and killed her.
3. #SuzanneMorphew left on her own.

Judge says there is evidence for 1 and possibly 2. He says 3 is highly unklikely. @KKTV11Newshttps://twitter.com/ashleykktv/status/1438979082532888581?s=21

Hope it includes an ankle bracelet and confinement to a very small space where he cannot roam freely-or hunt.

Taking away all his weapons seems crucial. Wouldn't that be a no-brainer (but of course, Barry would just get his hands on more - and probably has unregistered weapons). At least LE can stop him without cause at any time (and hopefully he's on house arrest?)

Some here have said bail would be set low ($250,000). I don't think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734