Still Missing CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *arrest* #89

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Suzanne's phone shows absolutely no activity after Barry arrives home on Saturday.

Her phone goes dark at the exact time Barry needed it to (leaving the house).

Barry's phone and truck data put him outside when he claimed to be sleeping (at the time he would have had to plant the bike).

That phone data may show him actually traveling towards the bike dump site.

Barry turns the opposite direction of Broomfield, and that so happens to be where the helmet was discovered.

RSBM

Something that is fascinating from the AA is that SM's phone may have been switched off AFTER BM leaves the house. I will be very interested in the detailed/expert evidence on this point.

It seems critical precisely when BM's phone appeared to move away from PP but IIRC it was before 4.00am

I think the prosecution will attempt to construct a much more accurate timeline for these movements.

RSBM

Something that is fascinating from the AA is that SM's phone may have been switched off AFTER BM leaves the house. I will be very interested in the detailed/expert evidence on this point.

It seems critical precisely when BM's phone appeared to move away from PP but IIRC it was before 4.00am

I think the prosecution will attempt to construct a much more accurate timeline for these movements.
That's the dream scenario, but if they had proof of that, I think they would have hammered on it.

We know it connected with a tower some distance away, but we don't know if that's unusual or not.

Got the timeline on page one!

December 1999 – Barry and Suzanne Purchase 26040 Cal Carson Rd, Arcadia, IN

Private, Gated Estate Home on 10 Acres!

November 2013 – Suzanne Inherits $208,000 upon the Passing of her Mother.
Melinda Baumunk provided documents that Suzanne inherited approximately $208,000 in 2013 at the passing of her mother. She inherited another approximate $217,000 when her grandmother passed away in 2016.

August 2016 – Suzanne inherits $217,000 upon the death of a grandmother.
Suzanne’s grievance list included multiple references to Barry controlling the finances.

April 12, 2018 – The Morphew’s Purchase 19057 Puma Path
Barry and Suzanne Morphew purchase 19057 Puma Path for $1,575,000.

June 1, 2018 – The Morphews move to Colorado. (PH – Harris)
SA Harris: Yeah, they moved in 2018. I believe they left around June 1st, 2018 to move to Colorado.

September 2018 – Suzanne sends “Howdy stranger” message to Libler
First contact since high school.

Fall 2018 – Libler’s daughter sees messages from Suzanne on his phone.
Libler breaks it off. (Defense disputes with many phone calls on reports.)

Thanksgiving 2018 – Barry obsessive/possessive.
While Suzanne was at the Oliver’s house, she had stepped away from her cell phone to use the restroom, and Barry tried calling her several times within a few minutes, then tried calling SO, then tried calling DO.

Holidays 2018 – Suzanne finds Libler’s LinkedIn Page.
Relationship Rekindled

January 2019 – The Mexico trip where Barry took Suzanne’s phone
Mexico trip mentioned in the grievances list where Barry took Suzanne's phone.

February 2019 – Suzanne in New Orleans with Libler
Barry admitted to questioning Suzanne about the New Orleans trip, further evidence he suspected the affair.

April 2019 – Suzanne meets up with Libler in Indiana
She does not see SO on this trip.

July 2019 – Suzanne and Libler meet up in Michigan
Barry called SO while Suzanne was in MI visiting her father/JL, wanting to know why Suzanne wasn't returning his calls.

September 2019 – Barry stalks Suzanne and Shelia Oliver, creeping through woods.
Barry stalked Suzanne and SO at the Puma Path house in September 2019.

October 2019 – Libler and Suzanne in Dallas
Suzanne and JL spend two nights at the Galleria.

September – November 2019 – Barry aggressively pursues KW around Salida.
From the first time KW met Barry, she said it felt like "he was putting his tentacles out."

Holidays 2019 – Suzanne and JL stop talking on the phone because she is afraid Barry will find out.
They shift to more covert ways to communicate. Barry's second device makes its first appearance.

January 2020 – Suzanne in Florida, gets spy pen, sees JL
Suzanne in Florida, SO gives her the spy pen during this trip. Suzanne records a conversation with JL on this trip.

March 2020 – Spy pen records argument between Suzanne and Barry. “It’s money. It’s about money.”
“… I have lived for years being told how I should feel, how I should act, how I should look, what I should drink, what I shouldn’t drink, what I should put in my body, what I shouldn’t put in my body … ”

March 20, 2020 – Jekyll and Hyde text exchange between Suzanne and SO, MM2 suggests restraining order.
"It’s Jekyl and Hyde again … Pretty much told him I can’t be healthy and stay in this."

March 22, 2020 – Spy pen records Barry listening to Forensic Files episodes, call with Suzanne on drive to Pueblo
Coincidentally one of the episodes involved a woman "disappearing" after a bike ride.

April 21, 2020 – Messages between Suzanne and Libler
“I want to be with you,” “I can only be me with you,” I love you,” “I need you.” “You know I was born to love you.”

May 4, 2020 16:05 – Barry makes 3 second outgoing call to Suzanne
This was the first logged call in Barry’s phone to or from Suzanne since February 7, 2020.

May 5, 2020 – Suzanne drives MM2 to Gunnison
Suzanne drives Macy to Gunnison, CO to meet Mallory for a road/camping trip through Utah and Idaho with Mallory's best friend.

May 6, 08:44 – Suzanne sends MM2 a text
“Good morning! I miss you already!”

May 6, 10:13 – Suzanne: “I’m done. I could care less what you’re up to and have been for years.”
From 14:43 to 17:00 Barry replied, “When I’m dead,” “Going to see my savior,” and “This life on earth is a mear (sic) grain of sand compared to eternity.”

May 07, 2020 – Suzanne messages JL about how magical past days had been. Barry wants a new truck.
16:43 - “Been studying all afternoon. I’m gonna bike now. I’ve got veggie soup on for supper.”

May 08, 07:03 – Suzanne’s phone backs up a list of 50 reasons why she wanted to leave marriage on “Notes”
Not safe alone with you. Can’t be trusted - Oppressive - Slam on brakes when angry - Threaten to jump out of car - Gun

May 08, 08:43 – “I will continue to do your invoicing when you need to.”
"When FBI Agents showed Barry these texts during interviews in 2021, he said he did not think Suzanne was serious."

May 08, 09:28 – Suzanne texts sister about Barry’s abuse.
“It’s hard dealing with the harsh abrasiveness and having to show respect. He’s also been abusive, emotionally and physically. There’s so much … I went thru a period of acceptance and I feel more angry now. Anger at what I’ve allowed.”

May 08, 10:55 Barry: “I Love You, Suzanne.”
“But, in the afternoon, it (the text fight) was like it never happened. She texted me back and it was just like, ‘Hey, what time are you coming home? Hey, this or that. Just pick this up or pick that up.'”

May 08, 13:18 – Barry texts Salida Stove and Spa about getting the hot tub fixed.
"Asking when he could come out to the home."

May 08, 15:43 – Barry’s iPhone receives an SMS message associated with the unknown device
This second device was first used on November 30,2019 and was associated with Barry’s iPhone 91 times since then, compared to 1,701 associations with the primary User ID since November 2019.

May 8, 19:06 – Moonlight Pizza and Phone Calls
Barry said he thinks that call was him telling GM to tell his son () that all the money was paid back.

May 08, 21:04 – 20 Facebook friend requests, 3 men named “Jeff.” Barry’s lurking at the River.
Barry was asked about his phone pinging down by the river during the Facebook posts on Friday night and asked if he was outside. Barry said, “I could have been. I don’t remember. I chase critters around the house all the time.”

May 09, 00:02 – Incoming call on Suzanne’s phone (PH CAST)
Incoming call on Suzanne’s phone (PH CAST)

May 09, 02:07 – Outgoing call on Suzanne’s phone (PH CAST)
02:07 am outgoing call on SM’s phone (PH CAST)

May 09, 06:00 – Barry’s phone received call (PH CAST)
06:00 am BM’s phone received call (PH CAST)

May 09, 06:46 – Barry’s phone registered “Power On”
Comes out of Airplane mode.

May 09, 07:19 – Barry’s cell received signal (PH)
Barry’s cell received signal (PH)

May 09, 07:22 – 07:39 – Barry at “Tailwinds” worksite
Barry’s phone registered locations at his “Tailwinds” work site near Poncha Springs.

May 09, 07:35 – Suzanne texting Sheila Oliver
Discussing SO's daughters wedding on Sunday.

May 09, 08:00 – Morgan Gentile was with Barry working on the rock beach site until 11am.
Gentile: “He said that he had to go make the wife happy – do some hiking or biking.”

May 9 – Morning – Suzanne messaging Jeff
“He’s still wanting Arizona.”

May 09, 09:50 – Barry to Suzanne: Want to go on hike? *Text Exchange*
Barry to Suzanne: Want to go on hike?

May 9, 2020 – 11:14 – Suzanne received a second password reset message from Facebook
Previous reset was while Barry was down by the river on the evening of the 8th.

May 09, 11:15 est. – Barry tells MG he could “bury a body” and it “would never be found.”
MG: “He seemed stressed. He definitely seemed weird on Saturday.”

May 09, 11:55 – Dead Turkey Hunt or Barry Takes Down His Trail Cameras
Barry said he was looking for a turkey that MM1 had shot previously with a bow, but they had never found.

May 09, 13:35 – Barry leaves home again.
Checked on job at Kim Gyms

May 9, 13:40(?) – Suzanne texts Libler
Guess who is alone again?

May 09, 13:46 – Barry and the backhoe
After texting, Barry drove by TK's house to see the backhoe, but did not get back in touch to buy it. In 2018, Barry used a backhoe to dig a large hole in his front yard, fill it with items to include furniture, and cover it over, planting alfalfa on top.

May 09, 13:51 – 14:13 – Barry at DSI, replacing Bobcat blade
He was wearing a blue t-shirt and khaki shorts.

May 09, 14:03 – Suzanne sends sunbathing pic to JL, last proof of life.
“Well, look at her. She’s obviously drunk. Look at her eyes. Do you know what drunk eyes look like?”

May 09, 14:11 – Suzanne sends last LinkedIn message to JL: “I’m on wa.”
JL sent response messages at 2:39PM, 2:46PM and 2:47PM that Suzanne did not answer.

May 09, 14:26 – Barry texts Suzanne, “Done headed back.”
He texted Suzanne that he was done and was headed home.

May 09, 14:31 – Barry texted Suzanne, “Did you leave.”
At 2:31 PM, Barry texted Suzanne, “Did you leave.”

May 09, 14:39 – Libler messages Suzanne, she does not respond. First unread.
Messages from LinkedIn show they were talking about how Suzanne is in love with Jeff before she went missing.

May 09, 14:43 – Barry’s phone and F-350, per telematics, arrive at the Morphew residence.
"The photo is shown in the courtroom, Suzanne smiling. Truck GPS coordinates show Barry’s truck goes into park at 2:43:59. Phone coordinates show he walks around the house. You can hear a pin drop in the courtroom as tension is high." - Carol McKinley, PH Tweet

May 09, 14:44 – Shooting Chipmunks? Barry had a .22 in the moments when Suzanne ceased the communicate with everyone she loved in the world.
Shooting Chipmunks? Barry had a .22 in the moments when Suzanne ceased the communicate with everyone she loved in the world.

May 09, 14:46 – Libler messages: “Hey … your weather looks great” Second unread.
No response from Suzanne.

May 09, 14:47 – JL sends another messages to Suzanne with no response. Third unread.
JL sends last message if the day to Suzanne with no response.

May 09, 16:00 – 17:30 – Defense says Barry was at Salida Stove and Spa
Salida Stove and Spa's posted hours have the store closing at 2pm on Saturday. Telematics show Barry's truck in his garage during the time he was supposedly at Salida Stove and Spa.

May 09, 16:44 – Barry parks his truck in the garage.
Barry claims to have been loading his truck and cleaning off his workbench.

May 09, 17:33 – Barry’s truck system manually rebooted
Barry attempted to disable the trucks GPS and SYNC features.

May 09, 18:40, 18:46 – SO sends two Snapchats to Suzanne that were never opened
SO sends two Snapchats to Suzanne that were never opened

May 09, 21:25 – Barry’s truck goes into reverse, backs 96.8 feet down driveway
Barry backs 96 feet out of the garage.

May 09, 22:17 – Barry’s Phone Exits out of Airplane Mode
Barry's phone comes out of airplane mode at the Morphew residence.

May 10, 02:53 – Outgoing call on Suzanne’s phone
Possible glitch.

May 10, 03:25 – 03:48 – Barry’s truck door opened and closed
"SA Hoyland noted over eighty events involving the F350 during this timeframe."

May 10, 03:58 – Barry’s phone moves from home to near where Suzanne’s bike found
3:58 am BM cell moves from home to near 225/50 where bike found

May 10, 04:10 – 04:23 – Last Activity from Suzanne’s iPhone
Sergeant Mullenax asked dispatch to ping the number given for Suzanne’s cell phone. Dispatch informed Mullenax that the cell phone appeared to be off and last known activity was at 4:23AM on the present date, with a general location about 11.5 miles west of a cell tower in Poncha Springs, CO.

May 10, 04:32 – Barry’s Phone Goes Back into Airplane Mode
Barry's Phone Goes Back into Airplane Mode

May 10, 04:32 – 05:14 – Chasing Elk, or Staging Evidence?
Barry's trip to Garfield adds an approximate five miles each way to his morning trip, and places Barry and his vehicle in the direction the helmet was discarded - west from the bicycle.

May 10, 05:00 – Morgan Gentile Hears Barry’s Truck on Hwy 50
Gentile stated she did not see the truck but that his truck has a very distinctive exhaust.

May 10, 05:14 – 06:56 – Barry on the road to Broomfield.
Barry phone exits airplane mode while heading towards Buena Vista, CO.

May 10, 08:10 – Trash Dump #1 – RTD Bus Stop Hwy 36
"Barry was shown a photo of the RTD stop and asked about it. Barry said he pulled over there to GPS the job site. There was a trash can right there and he just took stuff out of this truck."

May 10, 08:14 – 08:20 Holiday Inn Express, Broomfield. Trash Dump #2
Barry said he was just waiting for someone to come out of the door and go in and get a free breakfast.

May 10, 08:41 – 08:46 – “I made it to Broomfield call me when you get a chance”
Barry texts Suzanne.

May 10, 08:46 – Barry carries items into the Holiday Inn Express
“If there’s clothes in my truck, there was probably old clothes I threw away.”

May 10, 10:06 – Barry exits hotel room.
He's carrying a charcoal long-sleeved shirt, two white bags, and a pair of boots.

May 10, 10:20 – 10:41 – McDonald’s – Trash Dump #3
SA Grusing said Barry had a small item in his hand and used one arm to push it down, then both to push it further down as Barry was shown the photos.

May 10, 10:47 – 11:18 – Men’s Wearhouse Trash Dump #4
Barry was told he was there for about 40 minutes and asked if he remembered what he was doing there. Barry said, “I think I was still cleaning my truck, umm, yeah, yeah I mean, like I said, I just uh, I would, I was probably getting crap out of my truck like I said, which I’ve done my whole entire life.”

May 10, 11:18 – Barry calls MG
"Barry called he was out of breathe (sic) panting but fatigue, kind a like hungover but he doesn’t drink, honestly when I hung up I thought to myself he sounded like he had the worst night of his life.”

May 10, 11:23 – 11:36 – Barry back at the HIE
Barry carries in disorganized papers in a binder. Carries out an organized binder.

May 10, 11:57 – 12:25 – Barry at the worksite
Barry spent 28 minutes removing a few blocks from the wall.

May 10, 12:28 – 12:41 – HIE Trash Dump #5
A camera recorded Barry throwing away: a small item, one white trash bag, larger in size than the previous bags in one hand, a black container, along with a piece of clothing, possibly a camouflage coat.

May 10, 12:42 – 18:03 – Barry remains in his HIE room.
"At 3:30PM, Barry sent an outgoing message to Suzanne “Call me”"

May 10, 2020 (Time Unknown) – JL wishes Suzanne a Happy Mother’s Day
Commented that it would be a hard day because she missed her own mother.

May 10, 2020 – 15:30 – Barry texts Suzanne from his hotel room.
At 3:30PM, Barry sent an outgoing message to Suzanne “Call me”

May 10, 15:50 – 17:45 – Suzanne is discovered missing
“I’m just so sad and REDCATED and I texted mom for Mother’s Day and she still hasn’t answered and I’m scared her and dad probably got in a big fight and I don’t even know it just made me want to be gone even more because I don’t want to be around them it hurts me and I know if REDACTED is working I might have to be home a lot more and it’ll probably...

May 10, 17:55 – 19:10 – Barry leaving Broomfield
6:10 pm - Barry entered the lobby carrying two shovels and placed them beside the front desk. He made subsequent trips, placing more tools in the same spot.

May 10, 19:31 – Chaffee County finds the bike
“Something is up with the front tire,” Deputy Brown

May 10, 20:42 – Barry arrives at CR 255 & US 50
"Barry is heard asking if deputies saw any “cats” on the road and a deputy says not recently."

May 10, 21:37 – CCSO Commander Avila brings Barry into the house for scent items.
Barry does not call out or look for his wife in the home.

May 10, After 21:47 – Barefoot prints in the Bobcat Bucket
Deputy Brown was walking in the driveway when Deputy Defurio told him that there were barefoot marks inside of the bucket on the Bobcat. Deputy Brown went with him to examine and found that the cutting blade on the bucket of the Bobcat appeared to be newly replaced, along with the nuts and bolts.

May 10, 22:00 – Gentile and Puckett smell chlorine and have the wrong tools in Broomfield.
“It looked like Barry had removed top caps that was it. We also did not have the tools we need like a packer or gravel.”

May 11, 2020 – First Interviews, Puma Path Searched
"On May 11, 2020, at about 7:00AM, Barry called MG and said that Suzanne was missing and he thought a mountain lion may have attacked her. MG explained that Barry was initially crying but then abruptly shifted to the specifics about the Broomfield job."

May 11, 2020 – 14:47 – Libler sends last message to Suzanne.
Wishing her well for her scheduled final cancer treatment that day.

May 13, 2020 – Deputy Carricato took photos of scratches on Barry’s left arm.
These injuries appeared to be healing, several days old scratches.

May 13, 2020 – FUNDRAISER created
$33,552 raised

May 17, 2020 – 11:13 – Barry’s “plea” video is released on Facebook.
“Oh Suzanne, if anyone is out there and can hear this, that has you, please, we’ll do whatever it takes to bring you back. We love you, we miss you, your girls need you. No questions asked, however much they want – I will do whatever it takes to get you back. Honey, I love you, I want you back so bad.”

May 19, 2020 – Interviews, Pneu-Darts, Range Rovers
"CCSO Deputy Scott Himschoot was present during the search at 19057 Puma Path, in the laundry room, and was asked to collect a “pneu-dart box, empty,” one plastic hypodermic cover, one Pneu-dart book from safe in garage, one dart from box under bench in garage, among other items. The plastic cover was located by evidence search teams in the dryer, inside of the sheets belonging to REDACTED bed."

May 20, 2020 – Spy Pen found.
"The pen was located in a cloth bin amongst women’s bras. The cloth bin and pen were inside the walk-in closet in the master bedroom, located on the ground level of the residence. Detective Hysjulien located, with the pen, the controller and headphones for playback and a USB cable."

June 1, 2020 – Barry files for guardianship.
Within a month of Suzanne’s disappearance, Barry began to liquidate their assets.

June 6, 2020 – Barry closes on IN home.
Pockets $750,000

June 25, 2020 – Barry purchases the Longhorn Ranch property for $165,000
Property Address 8366 LONGHORN DR

July 13, 2020 – Barry sells Suzanne’s Range Rover.
Leaves Suzanne's sunglasses in the car.

Aug 20, 2020 – Lauren Scharf Interviews Barry
“People don’t know the truth, so they’re gonna think what they’re gonna think.”

February 17, 2021 – Barry Sells Longhorn Ranch property for $150,000
A $15,000 loss. Same property sold on 04/21/2021 for $175,000, indicating Barry needed the money fast.

March 3, 2021 – 19057 Puma Path sells for $1,625,000.
Barry and Suzanne Morphew purchased the home on April 12, 2018 for $1,575,000.

It's Court Day and @Tiff23fr gifted us with a shiny new thread!

Thank you for this beyond great post. It is so good.

Got the timeline on page one!

December 1999 – Barry and Suzanne Purchase 26040 Cal Carson Rd, Arcadia, IN

Private, Gated Estate Home on 10 Acres!

November 2013 – Suzanne Inherits $208,000 upon the Passing of her Mother.
Melinda Baumunk provided documents that Suzanne inherited approximately $208,000 in 2013 at the passing of her mother. She inherited another approximate $217,000 when her grandmother passed away in 2016.

August 2016 – Suzanne inherits $217,000 upon the death of a grandmother.
Suzanne’s grievance list included multiple references to Barry controlling the finances.

April 12, 2018 – The Morphew’s Purchase 19057 Puma Path
Barry and Suzanne Morphew purchase 19057 Puma Path for $1,575,000.

June 1, 2018 – The Morphews move to Colorado. (PH – Harris)
SA Harris: Yeah, they moved in 2018. I believe they left around June 1st, 2018 to move to Colorado.

September 2018 – Suzanne sends “Howdy stranger” message to Libler
First contact since high school.

Fall 2018 – Libler’s daughter sees messages from Suzanne on his phone.
Libler breaks it off. (Defense disputes with many phone calls on reports.)

Thanksgiving 2018 – Barry obsessive/possessive.
While Suzanne was at the Oliver’s house, she had stepped away from her cell phone to use the restroom, and Barry tried calling her several times within a few minutes, then tried calling SO, then tried calling DO.

Holidays 2018 – Suzanne finds Libler’s LinkedIn Page.
Relationship Rekindled

January 2019 – The Mexico trip where Barry took Suzanne’s phone
Mexico trip mentioned in the grievances list where Barry took Suzanne's phone.

February 2019 – Suzanne in New Orleans with Libler
Barry admitted to questioning Suzanne about the New Orleans trip, further evidence he suspected the affair.

April 2019 – Suzanne meets up with Libler in Indiana
She does not see SO on this trip.

July 2019 – Suzanne and Libler meet up in Michigan
Barry called SO while Suzanne was in MI visiting her father/JL, wanting to know why Suzanne wasn't returning his calls.

September 2019 – Barry stalks Suzanne and Shelia Oliver, creeping through woods.
Barry stalked Suzanne and SO at the Puma Path house in September 2019.

October 2019 – Libler and Suzanne in Dallas
Suzanne and JL spend two nights at the Galleria.

September – November 2019 – Barry aggressively pursues KW around Salida.
From the first time KW met Barry, she said it felt like "he was putting his tentacles out."

Holidays 2019 – Suzanne and JL stop talking on the phone because she is afraid Barry will find out.
They shift to more covert ways to communicate. Barry's second device makes its first appearance.

January 2020 – Suzanne in Florida, gets spy pen, sees JL
Suzanne in Florida, SO gives her the spy pen during this trip. Suzanne records a conversation with JL on this trip.

March 2020 – Spy pen records argument between Suzanne and Barry. “It’s money. It’s about money.”
“… I have lived for years being told how I should feel, how I should act, how I should look, what I should drink, what I shouldn’t drink, what I should put in my body, what I shouldn’t put in my body … ”

March 20, 2020 – Jekyll and Hyde text exchange between Suzanne and SO, MM2 suggests restraining order.
"It’s Jekyl and Hyde again … Pretty much told him I can’t be healthy and stay in this."

March 22, 2020 – Spy pen records Barry listening to Forensic Files episodes, call with Suzanne on drive to Pueblo
Coincidentally one of the episodes involved a woman "disappearing" after a bike ride.

April 21, 2020 – Messages between Suzanne and Libler
“I want to be with you,” “I can only be me with you,” I love you,” “I need you.” “You know I was born to love you.”

May 4, 2020 16:05 – Barry makes 3 second outgoing call to Suzanne
This was the first logged call in Barry’s phone to or from Suzanne since February 7, 2020.

May 5, 2020 – Suzanne drives MM2 to Gunnison
Suzanne drives Macy to Gunnison, CO to meet Mallory for a road/camping trip through Utah and Idaho with Mallory's best friend.

May 6, 08:44 – Suzanne sends MM2 a text
“Good morning! I miss you already!”

May 6, 10:13 – Suzanne: “I’m done. I could care less what you’re up to and have been for years.”
From 14:43 to 17:00 Barry replied, “When I’m dead,” “Going to see my savior,” and “This life on earth is a mear (sic) grain of sand compared to eternity.”

May 07, 2020 – Suzanne messages JL about how magical past days had been. Barry wants a new truck.
16:43 - “Been studying all afternoon. I’m gonna bike now. I’ve got veggie soup on for supper.”

May 08, 07:03 – Suzanne’s phone backs up a list of 50 reasons why she wanted to leave marriage on “Notes”
Not safe alone with you. Can’t be trusted - Oppressive - Slam on brakes when angry - Threaten to jump out of car - Gun

May 08, 08:43 – “I will continue to do your invoicing when you need to.”
"When FBI Agents showed Barry these texts during interviews in 2021, he said he did not think Suzanne was serious."

May 08, 09:28 – Suzanne texts sister about Barry’s abuse.
“It’s hard dealing with the harsh abrasiveness and having to show respect. He’s also been abusive, emotionally and physically. There’s so much … I went thru a period of acceptance and I feel more angry now. Anger at what I’ve allowed.”

May 08, 10:55 Barry: “I Love You, Suzanne.”
“But, in the afternoon, it (the text fight) was like it never happened. She texted me back and it was just like, ‘Hey, what time are you coming home? Hey, this or that. Just pick this up or pick that up.'”

May 08, 13:18 – Barry texts Salida Stove and Spa about getting the hot tub fixed.
"Asking when he could come out to the home."

May 08, 15:43 – Barry’s iPhone receives an SMS message associated with the unknown device
This second device was first used on November 30,2019 and was associated with Barry’s iPhone 91 times since then, compared to 1,701 associations with the primary User ID since November 2019.

May 8, 19:06 – Moonlight Pizza and Phone Calls
Barry said he thinks that call was him telling GM to tell his son () that all the money was paid back.

May 08, 21:04 – 20 Facebook friend requests, 3 men named “Jeff.” Barry’s lurking at the River.
Barry was asked about his phone pinging down by the river during the Facebook posts on Friday night and asked if he was outside. Barry said, “I could have been. I don’t remember. I chase critters around the house all the time.”

May 09, 00:02 – Incoming call on Suzanne’s phone (PH CAST)
Incoming call on Suzanne’s phone (PH CAST)

May 09, 02:07 – Outgoing call on Suzanne’s phone (PH CAST)
02:07 am outgoing call on SM’s phone (PH CAST)

May 09, 06:00 – Barry’s phone received call (PH CAST)
06:00 am BM’s phone received call (PH CAST)

May 09, 06:46 – Barry’s phone registered “Power On”
Comes out of Airplane mode.

May 09, 07:19 – Barry’s cell received signal (PH)
Barry’s cell received signal (PH)

May 09, 07:22 – 07:39 – Barry at “Tailwinds” worksite
Barry’s phone registered locations at his “Tailwinds” work site near Poncha Springs.

May 09, 07:35 – Suzanne texting Sheila Oliver
Discussing SO's daughters wedding on Sunday.

May 09, 08:00 – Morgan Gentile was with Barry working on the rock beach site until 11am.
Gentile: “He said that he had to go make the wife happy – do some hiking or biking.”

May 9 – Morning – Suzanne messaging Jeff
“He’s still wanting Arizona.”

May 09, 09:50 – Barry to Suzanne: Want to go on hike? *Text Exchange*
Barry to Suzanne: Want to go on hike?

May 9, 2020 – 11:14 – Suzanne received a second password reset message from Facebook
Previous reset was while Barry was down by the river on the evening of the 8th.

May 09, 11:15 est. – Barry tells MG he could “bury a body” and it “would never be found.”
MG: “He seemed stressed. He definitely seemed weird on Saturday.”

May 09, 11:55 – Dead Turkey Hunt or Barry Takes Down His Trail Cameras
Barry said he was looking for a turkey that MM1 had shot previously with a bow, but they had never found.

May 09, 13:35 – Barry leaves home again.
Checked on job at Kim Gyms

May 9, 13:40(?) – Suzanne texts Libler
Guess who is alone again?

May 09, 13:46 – Barry and the backhoe
After texting, Barry drove by TK's house to see the backhoe, but did not get back in touch to buy it. In 2018, Barry used a backhoe to dig a large hole in his front yard, fill it with items to include furniture, and cover it over, planting alfalfa on top.

May 09, 13:51 – 14:13 – Barry at DSI, replacing Bobcat blade
He was wearing a blue t-shirt and khaki shorts.

May 09, 14:03 – Suzanne sends sunbathing pic to JL, last proof of life.
“Well, look at her. She’s obviously drunk. Look at her eyes. Do you know what drunk eyes look like?”

May 09, 14:11 – Suzanne sends last LinkedIn message to JL: “I’m on wa.”
JL sent response messages at 2:39PM, 2:46PM and 2:47PM that Suzanne did not answer.

May 09, 14:26 – Barry texts Suzanne, “Done headed back.”
He texted Suzanne that he was done and was headed home.

May 09, 14:31 – Barry texted Suzanne, “Did you leave.”
At 2:31 PM, Barry texted Suzanne, “Did you leave.”

May 09, 14:39 – Libler messages Suzanne, she does not respond. First unread.
Messages from LinkedIn show they were talking about how Suzanne is in love with Jeff before she went missing.

May 09, 14:43 – Barry’s phone and F-350, per telematics, arrive at the Morphew residence.
"The photo is shown in the courtroom, Suzanne smiling. Truck GPS coordinates show Barry’s truck goes into park at 2:43:59. Phone coordinates show he walks around the house. You can hear a pin drop in the courtroom as tension is high." - Carol McKinley, PH Tweet

May 09, 14:44 – Shooting Chipmunks? Barry had a .22 in the moments when Suzanne ceased the communicate with everyone she loved in the world.
Shooting Chipmunks? Barry had a .22 in the moments when Suzanne ceased the communicate with everyone she loved in the world.

May 09, 14:46 – Libler messages: “Hey … your weather looks great” Second unread.
No response from Suzanne.

May 09, 14:47 – JL sends another messages to Suzanne with no response. Third unread.
JL sends last message if the day to Suzanne with no response.

May 09, 16:00 – 17:30 – Defense says Barry was at Salida Stove and Spa
Salida Stove and Spa's posted hours have the store closing at 2pm on Saturday. Telematics show Barry's truck in his garage during the time he was supposedly at Salida Stove and Spa.

May 09, 16:44 – Barry parks his truck in the garage.
Barry claims to have been loading his truck and cleaning off his workbench.

May 09, 17:33 – Barry’s truck system manually rebooted
Barry attempted to disable the trucks GPS and SYNC features.

May 09, 18:40, 18:46 – SO sends two Snapchats to Suzanne that were never opened
SO sends two Snapchats to Suzanne that were never opened

May 09, 21:25 – Barry’s truck goes into reverse, backs 96.8 feet down driveway
Barry backs 96 feet out of the garage.

May 09, 22:17 – Barry’s Phone Exits out of Airplane Mode
Barry's phone comes out of airplane mode at the Morphew residence.

May 10, 02:53 – Outgoing call on Suzanne’s phone
Possible glitch.

May 10, 03:58 – Barry’s phone moves from home to near where Suzanne’s bike found

Sergeant Mullenax asked dispatch to ping the number given for Suzanne’s cell phone. Dispatch informed Mullenax that the cell phone appeared to be off and last known activity was at 4:23AM on the present date, with a general location about 11.5 miles west of a cell tower in Poncha Springs, CO.

Barry's trip to Garfield adds an approximate five miles each way to his morning trip, and places Barry and his vehicle in the direction the helmet was discarded - west from the bicycle.

May 10, 05:00 – Morgan Gentile Hears Barry’s Truck on Hwy 50
Gentile stated she did not see the truck but that his truck has a very distinctive exhaust.

May 10, 05:14 – 06:56 – Barry on the road to Broomfield.
Barry phone exits airplane mode while heading towards Buena Vista, CO.

May 10, 08:10 – Trash Dump #1 – RTD Bus Stop Hwy 36
"Barry was shown a photo of the RTD stop and asked about it. Barry said he pulled over there to GPS the job site. There was a trash can right there and he just took stuff out of this truck."

May 10, 08:14 – 08:20 Holiday Inn Express, Broomfield. Trash Dump #2
Barry said he was just waiting for someone to come out of the door and go in and get a free breakfast.

May 10, 08:41 – 08:46 – “I made it to Broomfield call me when you get a chance”
Barry texts Suzanne.

May 10, 08:46 – Barry carries items into the Holiday Inn Express
“If there’s clothes in my truck, there was probably old clothes I threw away.”

May 10, 10:06 – Barry exits hotel room.
He's carrying a charcoal long-sleeved shirt, two white bags, and a pair of boots.

May 10, 10:20 – 10:41 – McDonald’s – Trash Dump #3
SA Grusing said Barry had a small item in his hand and used one arm to push it down, then both to push it further down as Barry was shown the photos.

May 10, 10:47 – 11:18 – Men’s Wearhouse Trash Dump #4
Barry was told he was there for about 40 minutes and asked if he remembered what he was doing there. Barry said, “I think I was still cleaning my truck, umm, yeah, yeah I mean, like I said, I just uh, I would, I was probably getting crap out of my truck like I said, which I’ve done my whole entire life.”

May 10, 11:18 – Barry calls MG
"Barry called he was out of breathe (sic) panting but fatigue, kind a like hungover but he doesn’t drink, honestly when I hung up I thought to myself he sounded like he had the worst night of his life.”

May 10, 11:23 – 11:36 – Barry back at the HIE
Barry carries in disorganized papers in a binder. Carries out an organized binder.

May 10, 11:57 – 12:25 – Barry at the worksite
Barry spent 28 minutes removing a few blocks from the wall.

May 10, 12:28 – 12:41 – HIE Trash Dump #5
A camera recorded Barry throwing away: a small item, one white trash bag, larger in size than the previous bags in one hand, a black container, along with a piece of clothing, possibly a camouflage coat.

May 10, 12:42 – 18:03 – Barry remains in his HIE room.
"At 3:30PM, Barry sent an outgoing message to Suzanne “Call me”"

May 10, 2020 (Time Unknown) – JL wishes Suzanne a Happy Mother’s Day
Commented that it would be a hard day because she missed her own mother.

May 10, 2020 – 15:30 – Barry texts Suzanne from his hotel room.
At 3:30PM, Barry sent an outgoing message to Suzanne “Call me”

May 10, 15:50 – 17:45 – Suzanne is discovered missing
“I’m just so sad and REDCATED and I texted mom for Mother’s Day and she still hasn’t answered and I’m scared her and dad probably got in a big fight and I don’t even know it just made me want to be gone even more because I don’t want to be around them it hurts me and I know if REDACTED is working I might have to be home a lot more and it’ll probably...

May 10, 17:55 – 19:10 – Barry leaving Broomfield
6:10 pm - Barry entered the lobby carrying two shovels and placed them beside the front desk. He made subsequent trips, placing more tools in the same spot.

May 10, 19:31 – Chaffee County finds the bike
“Something is up with the front tire,” Deputy Brown

May 10, 20:42 – Barry arrives at CR 255 & US 50
"Barry is heard asking if deputies saw any “cats” on the road and a deputy says not recently."

May 10, 21:37 – CCSO Commander Avila brings Barry into the house for scent items.
Barry does not call out or look for his wife in the home.

May 10, After 21:47 – Barefoot prints in the Bobcat Bucket
Deputy Brown was walking in the driveway when Deputy Defurio told him that there were barefoot marks inside of the bucket on the Bobcat. Deputy Brown went with him to examine and found that the cutting blade on the bucket of the Bobcat appeared to be newly replaced, along with the nuts and bolts.

May 10, 22:00 – Gentile and Puckett smell chlorine and have the wrong tools in Broomfield.
“It looked like Barry had removed top caps that was it. We also did not have the tools we need like a packer or gravel.”

May 11, 2020 – First Interviews, Puma Path Searched
"On May 11, 2020, at about 7:00AM, Barry called MG and said that Suzanne was missing and he thought a mountain lion may have attacked her. MG explained that Barry was initially crying but then abruptly shifted to the specifics about the Broomfield job."

May 11, 2020 – 14:47 – Libler sends last message to Suzanne.
Wishing her well for her scheduled final cancer treatment that day.

May 13, 2020 – Deputy Carricato took photos of scratches on Barry’s left arm.
These injuries appeared to be healing, several days old scratches.

May 13, 2020 – FUNDRAISER created
$33,552 raised

May 17, 2020 – 11:13 – Barry’s “plea” video is released on Facebook.
“Oh Suzanne, if anyone is out there and can hear this, that has you, please, we’ll do whatever it takes to bring you back. We love you, we miss you, your girls need you. No questions asked, however much they want – I will do whatever it takes to get you back. Honey, I love you, I want you back so bad.”

May 19, 2020 – Interviews, Pneu-Darts, Range Rovers
"CCSO Deputy Scott Himschoot was present during the search at 19057 Puma Path, in the laundry room, and was asked to collect a “pneu-dart box, empty,” one plastic hypodermic cover, one Pneu-dart book from safe in garage, one dart from box under bench in garage, among other items. The plastic cover was located by evidence search teams in the dryer, inside of the sheets belonging to REDACTED bed."

May 20, 2020 – Spy Pen found.
"The pen was located in a cloth bin amongst women’s bras. The cloth bin and pen were inside the walk-in closet in the master bedroom, located on the ground level of the residence. Detective Hysjulien located, with the pen, the controller and headphones for playback and a USB cable."

June 1, 2020 – Barry files for guardianship.
Within a month of Suzanne’s disappearance, Barry began to liquidate their assets.

June 6, 2020 – Barry closes on IN home.
Pockets $750,000

June 25, 2020 – Barry purchases the Longhorn Ranch property for $165,000
Property Address 8366 LONGHORN DR

July 13, 2020 – Barry sells Suzanne’s Range Rover.
Leaves Suzanne's sunglasses in the car.

Aug 20, 2020 – Lauren Scharf Interviews Barry
“People don’t know the truth, so they’re gonna think what they’re gonna think.”

February 17, 2021 – Barry Sells Longhorn Ranch property for $150,000
A $15,000 loss. Same property sold on 04/21/2021 for $175,000, indicating Barry needed the money fast.

March 3, 2021 – 19057 Puma Path sells for $1,625,000.
Barry and Suzanne Morphew purchased the home on April 12, 2018 for $1,575,000.

It's Court Day and @Tiff23fr gifted us with a shiny new thread!

Thank you this for great post. It is the by far the best post I have ever read.

A Body Buried on Former IN. Home Property?
Post 960 in last thread by Love Never Fails
"As far as I know this forum is for opinions. BM told investigators he buried furniture on his Indiana property. Most people would give old furniture away, donate it or have someone haul it off. There are companies in Indiana that do that. BM is charged with murder. It’s not a stretch to believe he may have murdered another human being and buried that person in his yard. Do you know for sure he didn’t? An old girlfriend? A coworker who made him angry? We can all concentrate on the case at hand. And I pray Suzanne is found. He told his coworker he could get rid of a body or bury a body and it would never be found. Maybe there’s also one in Indiana. Is that really so hard to believe?"

Briefly.
My post proposed that publicly released info was insufficient to
estab. probable cause for search warrant to tear up 15 ac. in IN.

Not so briefly, re your above post.
Agreeing, it's not a stretch that BM may have killed and buried another human being on his former IN home prop.
And no, I don't know for sure that he did not. Maybe he did.

But as of now, that ^ is not "also one in Indiana" because at this point, there's been been no judicial finding, either civil or criminal, that BM killed SM and/or buried her at PP home. No criminal conviction; no civil judgment in a wrongful death action.

Many (most?) posters here seem to believe, based on the info presented in the AA & at Pre/Hearing, BM is guilty of having killed SM, guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. Imo likely that at trial a jury will find him guilty of homicide.

But such a conviction in itself is still not sufficient imo to estab. probable cause for a search warrant allowing LE to dig up 15 acres. my2ct

{ETA: If BM is the relentless liar that some say, then why should anyone believe his claim about his ability to make a body disappear?}[/QUOTE

I highly doubt that BM would tell LE about a location that he buried a body in. My thought is that he was trying to show it was routine and have either hope that they waste time digging up both plots. In my opinion he likely buried the furniture etc., after SM death as he was desperately trying to clear out the house prior to sale. The unanswered question is when did he bury the furniture. All MOO

Last edited:
Yup. If someone's reference point is movies and tv shows, then they could very well believe that Suzanne took off, or someone else killed her, staged evidence, and made Barry tell lies or something.

That's the kind of movie I would walk out of, but someone else might say "this could have happened."

That's not real life, and it's sad that some people have such an inaccurate picture of the real world.

In my opinion the prosecutor has done a terrible job so far and the defense has run rings around them. It does not help that (judging by one pic I saw) the defense are very attractive looking. The defense has a gold mine, hope they can follow through. MOO

This is the first case I've followed so can't really speak to how prosecution/defence have been so far. However, it seems the prosecution did enough as BM is going to trial for Suzanne's murder, and from what I understand that's all they needed to do at this stage, prove that it's reasonable BM is responsible for Suzanne's disappearance/death? I don't find them 'playing games' or using tactics unlike the defence, which I really find annoying and pointless, more importantly, I understand BM is their client and their priority is too him, but I find them disrespectful to Suzanne who is the true victim and that's outrageous to me, yes, she had an affair but they give the impression of character assassination and it doesn't sit right, if BM was truly innocent and they believed that themselves I would have hoped for a different tactic maybe? Guessing I'm naive there? It also leaves me wondering what other tactics defence have up their sleeves that are different to what they've shown, I'm not sure they do - more poor BM, locked up like an animal blah blah blah - find it ironic they compared him to that considering how little he appears to value and respect the lives of animals and hunts them for sport and simply because he can or in his own words 'that's what I do when I'm bored, shoot chipmunks' not even for need ie food source etc.
Don't feel we have seen anything tactical from prosecution yet? But like I said, trial stage is new to me.

All mh and stupidly naive opinion

This is the first case I've followed so can't really speak to how prosecution/defence have been so far. However, it seems the prosecution did enough as BM is going to trial for Suzanne's murder, and from what I understand that's all they needed to do at this stage, prove that it's reasonable BM is responsible for Suzanne's disappearance/death? I don't find them 'playing games' or using tactics unlike the defence, which I really find annoying and pointless, more importantly, I understand BM is their client and their priority is too him, but I find them disrespectful to Suzanne who is the true victim and that's outrageous to me, yes, she had an affair but they give the impression of character assassination and it doesn't sit right, if BM was truly innocent and they believed that themselves I would have hoped for a different tactic maybe? Guessing I'm naive there? It also leaves me wondering what other tactics defence have up their sleeves that are different to what they've shown, I'm not sure they do - more poor BM, locked up like an animal blah blah blah - find it ironic they compared him to that considering how little he appears to value and respect the lives of animals and hunts them for sport and simply because he can or in his own words 'that's what I do when I'm bored, shoot chipmunks' not even for need ie food source etc.
Don't feel we have seen anything tactical from prosecution yet? But like I said, trial stage is new to me.

All mh and stupidly naive opinion
Who just goes around shooting chipmunks? like really? seems like a made up response to answer for his weird movements at the time in question IMO, kind of like how apparently he just cleans out his truck everywhere he goes... yeah great explanation for your way fishy trash dumps.
As for how the affair is brought up, sounds like the classic SODDI tactic IMO, which can be an effective defense with the right lawyer and getting the right evidence in front or not in front of a jury as in the Shandee Blackburn murder trial. (Granted there were way more problems but that was a large foothold the defense should not have had)

That's the dream scenario, but if they had proof of that, I think they would have hammered on it.

We know it connected with a tower some distance away, but we don't know if that's unusual or not.

It looks to me from the AA that it is turned off after BM already leaves PP based on his location data

So either BM took it with him or ....

P. 34 of the AA

The location activities registered by Barry's phone were abnormally high in frequency during the late nights and early morning hours of May 8-9 and May 9-10.

What was he doing late Friday overnight?????

What was Suzanne doing? Sleeping? What did she think Barry was doing?????

They hadn't called one another in months, prior to 5/6.... were they sleeping in separate beds (Barry said he sometimes slept in the bonus room because of snoring) but did they have a habit of avoiding one another? If Suzanne was asleep at midnight behind her own closed (locked) door, she might have been utterly unaware of his movements.

Again, what was he doing on Friday???? Overnight! Abnormally high location activities.

MG said he was a wreck the next morning. What had he been doing???? What was he preparing???? This may be key!!!

JMO

Colorado Judicial Branch - Chaffee - Cases of Interest - People of the State of Colorado v. Barry Lee Morphew

23:11 In an interview on Websleuths Tricia and Lauren S

Barry was the one who told Lauren but refused to give names...and then had the nerve to ask Grusing..

"What about the two people that saw her Sunday?" heard there were two people," SA Grusing interrupted, saying those leads had been covered.

Page 102 of the AA

You're awesome, @Murphy1950!

I've wracked my brain trying to figure out how he concealed the body. Alone, at night, over rugged terrain. There would almost certainly have to have been a pre-dug site. (Unless we're talking mineshaft). And tools waiting.

OK ... say he has a prepared site. He still has to cover it up, conceal any disturbance, and haul tools back to the vehicle. Alone, at night, over rugged terrain.

I know he managed it somehow. But how?

I think he either used an open shaft or an animal den he found hunting up on the mountain. No tools required for either really, just drop her in animals take care of the rest. Don't forget the ATV, it was so important it moved from Indiana on the trailer with his antlers.

Why did Barry want to access the hotel from the side door?

My theory is that he smelled.

Of bleach.

(Hence a hundred towels. Question: if someone used industrial chlorine, would water actually make it more pungent than less pungent? Could showering have actually intensified it?)

Are hotel pools up and running again? Or still on ice?

Can I get a volunteer to head up to Broomfield and book a room in old Baer's room? Do a sniff test.

See if it's still an eye burner?

I'm betting it's not. Bet it was unique to MDW, 2020. Willing to be proven wrong though.

Barry did almost time it right. Per Barry in the AA, the girls were supposed to be home at lunchtime on MD... which, according to my maths, would've fallen during his busy B 11 minutes of busywork at the wall. If I remember correctly though, instead of getting The Call from the daughters upon their arrival at home, he resorted to calling them, presumably to feel out their location.... so instead of jumping in the truck and heading home at workthirty (12:30-1), he wound up hanging out in the hotel all afternoon, waiting on the girls to get home already.

JMO

Lauren Scharf did the due diligence on the room (Suzanne Morphew’s husband left Denver hotel, contractor claims room was “reeking of chlorine” | FOX21 News Colorado) and the Broomfield job

P. 34 of the AA

The location activities registered by Barry's phone were abnormally high in frequency during the late nights and early morning hours of May 8-9 and May 9-10.

What was he doing late Friday overnight?????

What was Suzanne doing? Sleeping? What did she think Barry was doing?????

They hadn't called one another in months, prior to 5/6.... were they sleeping in separate beds (Barry said he sometimes slept in the bonus room because of snoring) but did they have a habit of avoiding one another? If Suzanne was asleep at midnight behind her own closed (locked) door, she might have been utterly unaware of his movements.

Again, what was he doing on Friday???? Overnight! Abnormally high location activities.

MG said he was a wreck the next morning. What had he been doing???? What was he preparing???? This may be key!!!

JMO

Colorado Judicial Branch - Chaffee - Cases of Interest - People of the State of Colorado v. Barry Lee Morphew
THIS!!!!

Of this, terrifying loaded gun chase, I have no doubt happened. Barry chose to chase Suzanne with a loaded .22 tranq dart. How much scarier does it get?

Barry must hide his lovely bride after the killing so no one will find her. Leave little to no cadaverine at PP. Toss em good boots during trash run.

Decent people may have difficulty believing a handsome, successful married man would chase his gorgeous wife around their property, inside or outside, while armed with a tranquilizer dart intent on murdering her. When I first learned of this particular incident, via court testimony, it triggered fear and insomnia for a while. His depravity has no bounds. Whatever it takes.

In YTs Plunder's Court Transcript video of the PH titled, "Chase me around the resort & threaten." Suzanne Morphew list of Barry grievances, the description of the frantic chase is given in court testimony. It doesn't mention busting down the door but @sk716 has marked that in the AA.

At 16:02, he lies, um, changes stories, about searching down by the river for MM1 turkey and when he told CBI that he was eating veggie stew outside with Suzanne during that same time.

At 21:39, they have Barry admitting his phone was going around the house "quite a bit." I need that screenshot of the property showing coordinates and trajectory of the chase by tracking Barry's phone.

At 22:03 begins the spiel about the frantic behavior. It contains the Investigators theories. The thing about the phone data from their software program tells them markers with ZRT location. The D wanted to zero in on the seconds this took to move the position of Barry's phone during the frantic behavior but DA wants to chiefly consider ZRT locations which paint Barry as methodically searching for Suzanne.

The D can try to mumbo jumbo the phone data with hi tech terminology meant to confuse the jury, so the DA must keep the phone's location data simple yet clearly understood by the jury. ajmo

Let me introduce you to the collected info for the Chipmunk hunt: May 09, 14:44 – Shooting Chipmunks? Barry had a .22 in the moments when Suzanne ceased the communicate with everyone she loved in the world. – Find Suzanne Morphew

During the PH transcripts that Plunder uploaded (in fact, it's in the same episode I described in muh last post), MM2 gave officials her phone and permission to SW IG acct. After speaking once to MM1, LEO no longer had access to her. Perhaps she hired an attorney early on.
jmhoo

I have reason to believe, mostly from redactions in the AA, that MM1 was used by Barry quite a bit in his machinations.

RSBM

The area of the helmet had been searched once.

The AA says that a piece of fabric (with a smear) was located near fresh tracks, as yet unmatched.

Barry seemed unsure whether an item or an article had been discovered.

Because LE wasn't saying and IMO Barry knew there was one of each.

Baby blue helmet
biking clothes

Could he have staged a shirt or portion thereof 5/9-10, during the night while driving whatever he drove that night? Later depositing the helmet in the area in order to get the fabric found?

If Barry didn't re-landscape an area very close to PP (with the abnormally high location activities Friday night), then IMO he used a borrowed vehicle or ATV to reach a mine or a den Saturday night.

Could Barry have been processing an elk overnight on Friday?

Could the brown smears be elk blood? If Barry was wearing his camouflage jacket, he could have inadvertently transfered animal blood to the garage frame, closet frame and purposefully added it to a shirt of Suzanne's.

He wanted this to be an uninvestigated animal attack.

I'm back to thinking he disposed of her with the missing elk.

He couldn't resist saving the rack.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members