Still Missing CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *arrest* #91

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He also pointed to the many discrepancies in statements made by Barry Morphew. One example he provided surrounded the dart gun.

On May 28, 2020 Barry Morphew said he never used his tranquilizer darts in Colorado, but later, on March 5 of this year, Morphew said he would use those darts on deer for antlers.

He told so many lies that I forgot about this one, and it's big.

Barry claimed later on that he had used tranquilizer darts just weeks before Suzanne disappeared.

But here, he claimed that he had never used them at all in Colorado.

There is absolutely no innocent explanation for this.

Know what else? That syringe sheath pegged the lint trap. And the lint trap would show, with real fibers, if more than a single load were dried.

So he lied about using darts in CO.
Then he admitted to using darts in CO.
More: even though the recovered dart gun was inoperable and appeared long in disuse, by admitting he darted deer in CO, he thereby admitted to having access to an operable dart gun, or gun capable of firing darts.
Then there's the sheath. In the dryer. With the shorts he wore that day.
And there are the pings around the house and through walls.
And the splintered wall (jamb).
And the unspent bullet.
And the chipmunk explanation.
And finally, there's his admission he choose to dispose of tranquilizer materials three hours away that same weekend.

That's a big mountain to unclimb.

JMO

Know what else? That syringe sheath pegged the lint trap. And the lint trap would show, with real fibers, if a more than a single load were dried.

So he lied about using darts in CO.
Then he admitted to using darts in CO.
More: even though the recovered dart gun was inoperable and appeared long in disuse, by admitting he darted deer in CO, he thereby admitted to having access to an operable dart gun, or gun capable of firing darts.
Then there's the sheath. In the dryer. With the shorts he wore that day.
And there's the pings around the house and through walls.
And the splintered wall.
And the unspent bullet.
And the chipmunk explanation.
And finally, there's his admission he choose to dispose of tranquilizer materials three hours away.

That's a big mountain to unclimb.

JMO
As long as the jury isn't willing to suspend disbelief, then they will recognize that the evidence here is overwhelming.

Lies matter. Facts matter.

Judge determined that just the name of the podcast Profiling Evil was prejudicial to the Defendant.

I was one who really really really didn’t want them to host the DA.
JMO

Attachments

• 63917828-EA38-483E-94D8-EDE58A1A5790.jpeg
    63917828-EA38-483E-94D8-EDE58A1A5790.jpeg
    150.3 KB · Views: 27
It isn’t funny this sordid tale of disposal of evidence. However, I found myself grinning a couple of times when I think of BM trying to get rid of every single bit of evidence. He thought he knew enough, that he was smart enough not to be caught with any forensic evidence on his body or clothes.
I have pictured in my head the evidence as a bag of flour that spilled in BM’s truck. Every time he touched something he got flour on him. He tried to get it all out, but it was everywhere! He’d go and take a shower and change his shirt, but then he’d touch something else and he’d get traces of flour on him again. Back to the shower; change his shirt. And then it would repeat again. It must have been exhausting!
It's good, if it was very exhausting!
Didn't he work out at his gym for an intensive and successful time? Certainly it paid out, this preparation for becoming a strong wife- and garbage-distributor. :p

Isn’t P.Frazee currently housed in Fremont County?

He's in the Arkansas Valley Correctional Facility in Crowley County. It looks lovely.
PF didn't last long in Canon City and I was especially pleased to know he's housed directly inside Pueblo's air space where KB trained pilots. I hope her pilot friends buzz his cell every chance they get! :cool:

PF didn't last long in Canon City and I was especially pleased to know he's housed directly inside Pueblo's air space where KB trained pilots. I hope her pilot friends buzz his cell every chance they get! :cool:
Ideally, he and Barry will share a cell in the future. Patrick can regale Barry with stories of beating horsies, and Barry can share his chipmunk trophy hunting exploits.

One can dream anyway.

Totally agree about the "wanna hike" texts, they have always seemed out of character to me also. And the fact that he throws "hiking or biking with the wife" around several times to MG, LE, etc. Seems like that was part of a made up alibi. Had BM EVER biked with Suzanne, ever? Did he even own a bike?

But yes, to answer your question, he could totally have texted from another device to make it look like it was SM. All you need is someone's iCloud password to do such a thing. I think he was keeping said device somewhere down by the river, perhaps in an outbuilding or something and he would go out there to spy. Problem is that even though an iCloud password allows you to see texts and email, it doesn't let you see things like browser history or app use. Only the phone itself allows for that. So he wasn't really able to find anything that way.

Do you know if LE would be able to analyze the phone data and know that certain texts did not come from her device and instead came from this additional device he had on the account? That is my main question. If it can be proven the texts didn't come from her phone, but came from his extra device and made to look like it was coming from her phone, then there is a big problem for him.

Can someone point me in the direction of the info regarding Suzanne & BM's pizza outing on Friday night? I searched the forum and saw where SM sent the girls a photo of him waiting in line at the pizza place but didn't know if her being at the work site was actually verified. Just seems weird to me, why would you insist on someone meeting you somewhere just to then pick up pizza to go? Wouldn't you just pick it up yourself and bring it home? Almost seems like if she did go to Tailwinds he was trying to get her out of the house for some reason.

Do you know if LE would be able to analyze the phone data and know that certain texts did not come from her device and instead came from this additional device he had on the account? That is my main question. If it can be proven the texts didn't come from her phone, but came from his extra device and made to look like it was coming from her phone, then there is a big problem for him.

I'm not sure but I just texted my phone from my husband's laptop (logged into his iCloud) and it showed up on my phone exactly like his other texts do.

I suppose the Judge might frown on it if we purchased a billboard in Fremont Co. with a lovely picture of Suzanne smiling that reads:

"Missing since May 10, 2020. Barry, where's Suzanne?"

Ideally, he and Barry will share a cell in the future. Patrick can regale Barry with stories of beating horsies, and Barry can share his chipmunk trophy hunting exploits.

One can dream anyway.
I don't dream that. I think personality disorders can worsen and those who have them can rationalize or reinforce their disordered perceptions and thinking in the presence of other personality-disordered folks.

BM has two daughters who apparently still buy his BS.

If and when he is convicted, I want nearly every subsequent encounter to be with folks who make it absolutely clear they are NOT buying his BS. And the few other encounters to be with those who remind him that the ONLY road to salvation for his self-tattered soul is through the truth.

I'm not sure but I just texted my phone from my husband's laptop (logged into his iCloud) and it showed up on my phone exactly like his other texts do.

Oh my, this gives me chills. What would be perfect is if they could prove he sent some of those texts and if they can show that, they will be able to show premedication. He was setting up a plan ahead of time with pool chemicals, and hiking. Then he could say to LE, he hiked with his wife and picked up the pool chemicals like she asked.. he was the good little husband. No issues here even though she texted about divorcing him, look we had pizza, we hiked, she forgot all about the awful person I am we had a great Saturday night too.. gag.

Hopefully there's a break soon so we can get an update. Fortunately we also have @NoSI there today. Thus far her only contribution has been to message me to sarcastically offer her condolences on Brady's retirement though.
I hated to see him retire too. Broke my heart. Guess all good things come to an end. Maybe he will have an awesome retirement. Hope so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appleatcha