Still Missing CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *arrest* #93

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine they seized every device inside that house. As we know, Barry was not allowed in (save that brief moment), so he would have had to have disappeared it before he left for Broomfield.

As we haven't heard of any missing device, I assume they have all her electronics.
The Defense has brought up an HP laptop and an Amazon Kindle in numerous hearings.
Here’s one mention of the laptop from a November 9, 2021 hearing:

https://twitter.com/laurenscharftv/status/1458180893294608390?s=21
"We have a list of things that they haven't produced, email and texts, all statements from all experts, the smartforce database that they are all working to communicate on, #SuzanneMorphew HP laptop, Ritters communication memo, and a camera that produces Pharo scans."

I thought she got a hefty amount of walking around money every week...that is somewhere in the documents...I do think it is misognistic to make that statement but I've often wondered how it works in one income producing families. It's too personal to ask any of my friends who were fortunate to be in that situation where they didn't need to work outside the home. That's a rather expensive beginner bike she was riding and no one in that family seems to be in "want" as far a materialistic things so somehow money got dispersed.
Where did you hear or see that she got a 'hefty' amount of walking around money each week? I've never seen that stated anywhere.
A marriage is a partnership so one person being the sole income provider doesn't matter. There's an excellent chance BM didn't want her to work. Meanwhile, she was still taking care of her 17 year old daughter - being a chauffeur, a cook, a maid and a Mom isn't not working.
Suzanne obviously was looking forward to working and getting her own place once M2 went to college.
I was happily a stay at home Aunt and worked from home. Once she graduated from high school, I also happily resumed my career. It's a mutual agreement and in many cases a sacrifice by the caretaker.
I think it's somewhat of a slight to think just because one partner is the only one 'working' somehow makes the 'bread winner' the one who holds the purse strings. That's archaic. What if the roles were reversed as they are in many families?
Not to mention, we don't know for sure how BM started his businesses and who funded them or what Suzanne came into the marriage with. Their more recent IN home and their first home they began their marriage in? Who owned that?
We know at least half of the PP house was HER money.
I just get really tired of hearing about him being the "ATM" and the pathetic misogyny that goes along with it.
Where was his ATM when THEY bought the PP house? Oh, he didn't have enough money or least said he didn't.
The 'miracle' of Suzanne giving birth not once but twice was Suzanne's dream. He took it away from her. All of it. And the rest of her life.

Last edited:
Well just looking online for Rex Circle and scrolling, I think Tim the backhoe guy lives very close to the 19 Rex Circle. That address is listed on the defense exhibits released and it's the only reason I shared it. So I really am leaning toward him removing the SIM at that location. I don't know if he replaced it with one from the backhoe or if the Skidster can even operate without a SIM, but he had to turn it on to remove it from the trailer at his house. I don't see any other events listed as "other" on the entire defense exhibit with that data and it's 20+ pages long.

The Defense has brought up an HP laptop and an Amazon Kindle in numerous hearings.
Here’s one mention of the laptop from a November 9, 2021 hearing:

https://twitter.com/laurenscharftv/status/1458180893294608390?s=21
"We have a list of things that they haven't produced, email and texts, all statements from all experts, the smartforce database that they are all working to communicate on, #SuzanneMorphew HP laptop, Ritters communication memo, and a camera that produces Pharo scans."
Hate to quote the DM but I’m sure that they probably got the story from a reputable source.
Another hearing in July 2021 when I believe we first of spy pen recordings. They mentioned laptop and Kindle.

Barry Morphew evidence includes spy pens, iPhones, laptops and kindles | Daily Mail Online
At a discovery hearing on Wednesday, prosecutors and Morphew's lawyer and prosecutors discussed evidence that will be presented.

It includes a spy pen, laptops, iPhones and an Amazon Kindle.

Is it known where MM1 & MM2 arrived when they got back from their camping trip on MD 5/10? Did they go to the neighbor’s house where BM was staying to meet up with him, straight to PP or maybe MM2 boyfriends’s house? I’m just wondering if it’s known.

We've got 3 bedrooms and 3.5 baths -- if that's accurate, that first floor bonus room room must be the half bath. Then the main suite/bath, leaving two full baths for upstairs. The bonus room has NO WALL and likely no closet so it's not a bedroom by any stretch. Therefore, the half bath is a powder room for guests by day.

UNLESS the poster upthread is correct and the early listing confirms that hall bath as a full bath, reducing the upstairs bathroom census to one, shared between two bedrooms, leaving a half bath floating somewhere within those walls. Probably off the kitchen somewhere. Levitating loo in the pantry,

This house brought to you by the stylings of M.C. Escher.

JMO

I'm not sure we want to pay for a dimension we're not going to use. (Futurama Escher joke.)

If I have puzzled the clues together, the breezeway seems to be a hallway of sorts between the house and the garage and the laundry room is contained here. Because the window over the kitchen sink is oddly unique it's easy to pick out in the AA photo of the breezeway right above the sunbathing chairs.
http://www./wp-content/uploads/2021/11/AA_Text_html_e571377.png
http://www./wp-content/uploads/2021/11/AA_Text_html_e571377.png

Breezeway door. You can kind of see the space for a laundry room from this angle.
ScreenHunter 1295.png
src

I would like to know more about the 2:30pm mark on Saturday.

Not 2:44 or 2:47, but 2:30....

What really do we know about that moment in time?

I mean BM himself singled out that time frame...

"We had a great night that Saturday before. We made love that night. There was nothing that happened at 2:30. I mean, I looked back. Nothing. We grilled, I grilled steak at probably five, six. We ate dinner. Went to bed. We made love."

I could be wrong, but I'm imagining LE asking Barry to fill in his afternoon....

Tell us what happened at 12:30.

Tell us what happened at 1:30.

Tell us what happened at 2:30.

He basically has shooting chipmunks from 2:43 until grill o'clock.

He tried to fill it up with a hike that never happened but LE wasn't having it.

Then he tried tinkering in the garage, while killing time.

While Suzanne thought about making a side dish -- and also free-for-alled with the sheets.

Troublesome gap with no credible narrative.

JMO

I thought the bonus room was upstairs between the girl's rooms. The one that was the weight room in the listing I posted last night and the one with two double beds in the listing Barry did when he sold Puma Path. And before the double full bed listing he had pictures of a TV room if I am remembering correctly.

Note to self...always save pics of every listing as you see them because they change really quickly.

It helps to have a couple glasses of wine before attempting to make sense of the PP floorplan.

You won't be able to make sense of it, but you'll feel good about the wine.

FWIW I'm confident that the bonus room is alongside the hallway to the primary bedroom. Barry walks past it on his way to the bedroom to point at Suzanne's clothes.

I could be wrong, but sum total, I think that's the closet he ever did come to looking (pretending to look) for his wife.

So there's that.

JMO

It helps to have a couple glasses of wine before attempting to make sense of the PP floorplan.

You won't be able to make sense of it, but you'll feel good about the wine.

FWIW I'm confident that the bonus room is alongside the hallway to the primary bedroom. Barry walks past it on his way to the bedroom to point at Suzanne's clothes.

I could be wrong, but sum total, I think that's the closet he ever did come to looking (pretending to look) for his wife.

So there's that.

JMO
I prefer Tequila and that doesn't help much either when deciphering the Morphew house plan but I will drink a whole bottle of Gold and eat the worm if the bonus room is downstairs. I still think it's upstairs between the girl's rooms.

Is it known where MM1 & MM2 arrived when they got back from their camping trip on MD 5/10? Did they go to the neighbor’s house where BM was staying to meet up with him, straight to PP or maybe MM2 boyfriends’s house? I’m just wondering if it’s known.
I don’t think it’s known WHEN or WHERE.
All I can discern from the AA and the body cam footage is that :
MM2 boyfriend , Father and sister are at Puma Path around 6:00 pm because girls communicated to them that texts to Mom never went through.
Deputy Brown spoke to BM at 7:10 on phone
Bike was found around 7:31 pm.
BM arrived at bike scene at 8:42 pm
BM was led into the home at 9:37 to fetch clothing
The AA has a report from Sgt Hysjulien where she interviewed MM2’s boyfriend that night and it says she contacted him on scene. So Puma Path home ?

Then her report says she contacted MM1 and then she spoke with MM2.

It’s hard to tell .
Just my opinion— I think the girls never went to the bike scene and maybe they went to the house. But we don’t know how late they got back.
JMO

I'm curious in your scenario, at what point BM cleaned his workbench in the garage. He made a point of saying he did that, likely because it would be obvious.
I ask because I'm beginning to climb aboard a theory you had early in the case about the use of an elk carcass to contain the body.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh Lord, imagine having your body stuffed inside an elk carcass! Just gross :(:( and so disrespectful :(:(. Pretty disrespectful to a magnificent elk too, come to that.

I prefer Tequila and that doesn't help much either when deciphering the Morphew house plan but I will drink a whole bottle of Gold and eat the worm if the bonus room is downstairs. I still think it's upstairs between the girl's rooms.
@sassyblue you are a girl after my own heart. Gold over wine any day. I’m a huge fan of Escher and I’m loving y’all trying to figure out this floor plan! :)

I would like to know more about the 2:30pm mark on Saturday.

Not 2:44 or 2:47, but 2:30....

What really do we know about that moment in time?

I mean BM himself singled out that time frame...

"We had a great night that Saturday before. We made love that night. There was nothing that happened at 2:30. I mean, I looked back. Nothing. We grilled, I grilled steak at probably five, six. We ate dinner. Went to bed. We made love."

http://www./wp-content/uploads/2022/01/People-Exhibits-Prelim-Hearing_Page_87.png
http://www./wp-content/uploads/2022/01/People-Exhibits-Prelim-Hearing_Page_87.png
Time stamp off by an hour:
http://www./wp-content/uploads/2022/01/People-Exhibits-Prelim-Hearing_Page_88.png
http://www./wp-content/uploads/2022/01/People-Exhibits-Prelim-Hearing_Page_88.png

If he swapped SIM cards and HIS SIM card doesn't show the dismount they know happened, that data should barry him!

JMO
I feel like LE has to know this or at least know he took the SIM out. I think if that is the case, we can't rule out him using it somehow to cover some dirt over an area or move something.

Where did you hear or see that she got a 'hefty' amount of walking around money each week? I've never seen that stated anywhere.
A marriage is a partnership so one person being the sole income provider doesn't matter. There's an excellent chance BM didn't want her to work. Meanwhile, she was still taking care of her 17 year old daughter - being a chauffeur, a cook, a maid and a Mom isn't not working.
Suzanne obviously was looking forward to working and getting her own place once M2 went to college.
I was happily a stay at home Aunt and worked from home. Once she graduated from high school, I also happily resumed my career. It's a mutual agreement and in many cases a sacrifice by the caretaker.
I think it's somewhat of a slight to think just because one partner is the only one 'working' somehow makes the 'bread winner' the one who holds the purse strings. That's archaic. What if the roles were reversed as they are in many families?
Not to mention, we don't know for sure how BM started his businesses and who funded them or what Suzanne came into the marriage with. Their more recent IN home and their first home they began their marriage in? Who owned that?
We know at least half of the PP house was HER money.
I just get really tired of hearing about him being the "ATM" and the pathetic misogyny that goes along with it.
Where was his ATM when THEY bought the PP house? Oh, he didn't have enough money or least said he didn't.
The 'miracle' of Suzanne giving birth not once but twice was Suzanne's dream. He took it away from her. All of it. And the rest of her life.

"Like" X infinity!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member