Still Missing CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *arrest* #95

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jumping off these two thoughtful posts,

I think Suzanne was serious about what she wanted. Transparency.

We see how Barry answers questions. It's dizzying.

I think Suzanne was looking for validation. Validation that her instinct was right. If Barry was cheating, proof. If Barry was moving money in secret, proof. If Barry was where he said he was.

Not to fuel a divorce, bur to bolster her confidence.

She had already lost respect for him. Likely back in Indiana. She wasn't seeking "dirt" on him. She was seeking clarity. For herself.

She wanted the blinders off.

IMO that was what the spy pen was for.

To learn the truth.

JMO

@Megnut
I think you've represented Suzanne's intent beautifully...

I think the jury will need to be reminded that Suzanne officially disappeared on May 10, 2020 (though we believe that was the second day). Barry was arrested on Cinco de Mayo....may 5, 2021. That is almost a year to the day after her disappearance. That fact alone demonstrates the LE was in no hurry to arrest Barry...not to mention the fact that they were concerned of his flight risk...and may in fact have expedited the arrest on that basis.

I know it appears hypocritical of Suzanne to have been pre-occupied with whether or not BM was having an affair....But I don't think her focus was on betrayal and how that would or did hurt her...not an emotional motive on her part. I think it would have taken that level of "Gotcha" for Suzanne to be able to leave the marriage, in her mind. Barry wasn't going to give her a divorce due to "irreconcilable differences"....She tried that already...and had given up (recall the text to SO about "he's too good of a manipulator"). If she could document an affair....she would have the trump card necessary to force a split, imo. That was her motive. Over time...even that wasn't working out as she planned...and told SO that she hoped he would find somebody so they could go their separate ways. I think the emotional component was long gone....she would not have been hurt by his affair...it would be the Get Out of Jail Free card she was hoping for....Sadly...it didn't work out that way.

Yes @Scootie98!
The spy pen was not about a "gotcha"
but more an attempt to bring forth transparency and accountability.

When this is all over, someone should write a book called "Barry Morphew's Words of Wisdom."

He stated, "We (men) need sex. That's all we need and we'll be good."

"That's the problem with women. They get their little things going between each other and they have no respect for their husbands."

page 59
He really has no idea at all how women work. If only he was as worried about what women need, he might be happily married to Suzanne still and she wouldn't be dead.

Also, when women have good friends they "get their little things going between" it doesn't have to be to disrespect their husbands. I have friends I can vent too, that give me constructive advice. Sometimes us women don't see things from a guys perspective and our friends can remind us of that.. it isn't just a gang up on men and how awful they are get together.. geez.. great friends want to see your marriage succeed and discussing issues and our own frustrations can really provide productive discussion on how we can better love our husbands. (I'll admit, I can feel like everything is personal, when usually men don't think that way... lol) Too bad he was abusive and controlling. No good friend is going to want that to be how their friend continues to live.

When this is all over, someone should write a book called "Barry Morphew's Words of Wisdom."

"That's the problem with women. They get their little things going between each other and they have no respect for their husbands."

page 59

Including a recipe section.
Guaranteed to satisfy. 100%.

Cocktails:
Mountain Lyin' Mojitos
Crooked Wall Cosmos
Meth Head Martinis

Appetizers:
Testosterone Grilled Peanut Butter
Bobcat Dip

Entrees:
Weeks-Old Turkey Carcass Casserole
Manly One-Plate Steak
Chipmunk Chili

Desert:
F-350 Granola Bars

Cocktails:
Mountain Lyin' Mojitos
Crooked Wall Cosmos
Meth Head Martinis

Appetizers:
Bobcat Dip

Entrees:
Manly One-Plate Steak
Chipmunk Chili

Desert:
F-350 Granola Bars
Hey, a Hard working Hunt-aholic needs breakfast, too:

Rusty Rifle Coffee
Felony Flapjacks
Assorted Free Fruit ala Holiday Inn Express
( You’re) Toast

page 59
Or my personal favorite, “It’s not husband day.”

Seriously, who says that?! The mother of his children survives 2nd bout with cancer and lives to celebrate one more mother's day, and that was BM's response for hanging out in Broomfield, visiting rubbish bins, and watching TV. :rolleyes:
Sounds like if Suzanne was alive, she would have been spending Mother’s Day alone, perhaps celebrating her last maintenance treatment the next day. Maybe hoping to steal a few moments talking to JL. Poor Suzanne.

Cocktails:
Mountain Lyin' Mojitos
Crooked Wall Cosmos
Meth Head Martinis

Appetizers:
Bobcat Dip

Entrees:
Manly One-Plate Steak
Chipmunk Chili

Desert:
F-350 Granola Bars

This is BRILLIANT and funny at the same time !! Love your wit JosieMae :D

The word "sex" appears over 4 dozen times in the AA.

It's almost as if Barry is obsessed.
I’ve been thinking lately that all of us should read the AA again before the trial and come up with a list of “Barryisms”, or “Barry’s lies”, or “Barry’s odd behaviors”.

As it is, we have a whole zoo reminding us of his weirdness.

Maybe we can keep a tab weekly of how many believe he will be convicted of murder one and how many believe he will be acquitted.

Sounds like if Suzanne was alive, she would have been spending Mother’s Day alone, perhaps celebrating her last maintenance treatment the next day. Maybe hoping to steal a few moments talking to JL. Poor Suzanne.
On the other hand she could still be in the prison that is being married to Barry Morphew. NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichelleleighD70