Still Missing CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *arrest* #95

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He thinks it serves his interests to say he and Suzanne had sex all the time. He thinks it conveys the idea that they were madly in love, but he shoots himself in the foot when he says things like that (men just need sex).

On the day in question, Suzanne doesn't respond to JL, she doesn't open Sheila's Snapchats, she doesn't text her daughters, or use her phone for anything.

They're having this magical/perfect night, eating a single steak off the same plate (or two steaks on two plates like normal people).

Then they make love and fall asleep.

If Barry and Suzanne had sex that night, it's because he's a necrophiliac.

She was dead.

Or she was severely incapacitated.

I'm not sure we have an accurate count of how many crimes were committed that day.

JMO

IMO this is an excellent point. Surely SO reached out to the daughters or Barry if not LE. Doubt she would reach out to Barry but she had a full plate that weekend with her daughter’s wedding and possibly could have assumed Suzanne had come down with Covid.

But also, sometimes in the face of bubbling fear, we tell ourselves, it's okay. I can imagine SO trying to calm herself, there's a logical explanation, she's fine, she's fine, she has to be fine.

Impact statements will be soul crushing.

JMO

He thinks it serves his interests to say he and Suzanne had sex all the time. He thinks it conveys the idea that they were madly in love, but he shoots himself in the foot when he says things like that (men just need sex).

On the day in question, Suzanne doesn't respond to JL, she doesn't open Sheila's Snapchats, she doesn't text her daughters, or use her phone for anything.

They're having this magical/perfect night, eating a single steak off the same plate (or two steaks on two plates like normal people).

Then they make love and fall asleep.

If Barry and Suzanne had sex that night, it's because he's a necrophiliac.

She was dead.
I would love to see the video of when Grusing told him that SM had told JL that sex was no longer pleasant with BM.
I’m sure any man would have his ego damaged.
Reading his words and picturing his anger, all puffed up and insisting that YES we do and YES we did. And using his air quotes to say “ her lover”.
Then he immediately says God did it and he’s okay with that.
And he actually says Why Me !
He definitely did NOT just find out that she had someone else.
He’s pretty much admitting what drove him to it.
JMO

Attachments

• B8E75A00-5C4C-4430-80CD-F0AC19AAA763.jpeg
    B8E75A00-5C4C-4430-80CD-F0AC19AAA763.jpeg
    44.3 KB · Views: 39
  • D9F2C792-3E4C-41E4-8FFF-CEFD49B21722.jpeg
    D9F2C792-3E4C-41E4-8FFF-CEFD49B21722.jpeg
    88 KB · Views: 38
But also, sometimes in the face of bubbling fear, we tell ourselves, it's okay. I can imagine SO trying to calm herself, there's a logical explanation, she's fine, she's fine, she has to be fine.

JMO
Yes I can see SO telling herself that everything must be fine and she will hear from SM soon.
Don’t forget this was her daughter’s wedding day, too and she was wrapped up in putting on a brave face.
Ugh it’s so awful to imagine.
Best friends since they were college roommates and close as sisters.
Heartbreaking.

Gee, it must be so hard for him to keep his hands off his friend SD whenever they stay in hotels.
Oh no, he definitely manages to contain himself. He does the same thing he does when he goes over to her house late at night, and they just hold hands praying until the wee hours of the morning.

Then they fall asleep in the two single beds in the hotel, like a couple straight out of a 1950's tv show.

It's quite lovely.

JMO
So’s own worst nightmare on a weekend that should have been nothing but bliss. Maybe a hiccup or two despite the best plans but minor things not to include your BFF disappearing. I hope she is a formidable witness and speaks for Suzanne while she no longer can.

Oh no, he definitely manages to contain himself. He does the same thing he does when he goes over to her house late at night, and they just hold hands praying until the wee hours of the morning.

Then they fall asleep in the two single beds in the hotel, like a couple straight out of a 1950's tv show.

It's quite lovely.
He might have gotten away with claiming that he and SD were just friends ( probably not) if not for the fact that he took her to a fancy hotel in Colorado Springs 100 miles away from the prying eyes of Salida on Valentines Day weekend of all times lol. And the photos in the lobby show her trailing behind him holding a big ole bouquet of flowers. They both look guilty as heck. Did they think they were invisible and bulletproof?
I don’t care WHEN they actually met, this was only NINE months after his wife “ disappeared “.
JMO

He might have gotten away with claiming that he and SD were just friends ( probably not) if not for the fact that he took her to a fancy hotel in Colorado Springs 100 miles away from the prying eyes of Salida on Valentines Day weekend of all times lol. And the photos in the lobby show her trailing behind him holding a big ole bouquet of flowers. They both look guilty as heck. Did they think they were invisible and bulletproof?
I don’t care WHEN they actually met, this was only NINE months after his wife “ disappeared “.
JMO
Despite the fact his angel was missing and still unaccounted for, men need sex so Barry continues to do what Barry does. And accordingly lies about that too. Wonder if his google searches improved his performance? Doubt it. Pig.

I think if there had been any indication that a wild animal was involved then the Sheriff would have called CPW Colorado Parks and Wildlife. But there was absolutely no evidence of that - no blood or drag marks, no sign ( scat or animal poop) near the bike scene or where the helmet was found. And of course there weren’t any of SM’s clothing found which an animal wouldn’t eat. Wildlife experts also know that a mountain lion doesn’t take their prey very far and they usually take it downhill towards a source of water. The river was right down the ravine from the bike. So Barry makes no sense in saying it could be a possibility.

I just found this in the AA from an interview with LE in either April or May 2021 almost a year after SM went missing.
It’s kinda creepy how he says he’s been tracking a lion for 2 years in the area.
Might explain why he latched on to the scenario from the very beginning.
Did he really think that LE would consider it ?
I’m guessing some of them are hunters or at least know hunters and game wardens and would know better.
Another one of those how the heck did BM think this would work. JMO

Well...they did, in fact, live on Puma Path.

Friday May 15, 2020

First press conference by the Sheriff after 5 days of searching and shutting down Hwy 50 at Monarch Pass after finding the helmet on Thursday May 14.

At 7:00

Reporter: Has the husband been cooperating?
Sheriff: Yes he’s been cooperative to this point. We hope he continues to do so.

Such a weird statement.

2 days later on Sunday May 17 the husband would post his plea on Facebook “ oh Suzanne, whoever has you “ without LE knowledge or coordination.

JMO
Two months after his wife “disappeared”, he sold her car. Guess he didn’t think she was coming back.

I also wonder if Barry bothered to call SO on his drive home from Broomfield. He knew they spoke daily-had SO heard from her today? Barry certainly had her phone number. And he probably didn’t even know her daughter was getting married that day, cause, you know, it’s not guy stuff.

For those who've never encountered control on this level, consider this -- how crippling and confusing a sentence like this --

Don't betray me like your mother did.

Controlling, manipulative, effective.

I can't say for sure that's in play here, but I'd bet the whole steak on it.

JMO

BBM It's awful how effective those sentences can be.
MOO

The spy pen just seems odd to me. IMO, that's a pretty good indicator she was scared or afraid of something. What was she hoping to record? Does the spy pen help in proving she was possibly wanting to record a repeat of an abusive event?

I've wondered how she accidentally recorded her conversations with Jeff. Was she holding the spypen near the phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xGothicBreenax