Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *Case dismissed w/o prejudice* #108

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does SM and BM's kids still have contact with the Moormans? Is there a familial divide since they supported this idiot. They really expected her to just walk back in their lives after years?
I can't recall the details but the familial divide happened long before Suzanne went missing.
If the girls honestly expected Suzanne to walk back into their lives, it was entirely because Barry lied through his teeth to them. He knew full well that was never going to happen.

jmo

Does SM and BM's kids still have contact with the Moormans? Is there a familial divide since they supported this idiot. They really expected her to just walk back in their lives after years?
I sure wish a reporter would ask IE about how they expected the wife and mother to walk back into their lives when they acted to immediately sell their home and how BM couldn't liquidate SM's assets fast enough!

Idk for sure about a familial divide; but I thought the official statement put out was vague, generalized, and laundered of all feeling ?

It (The statement) doesn't speak well about Suzanne, assuming that she would let her father pass without contacting him, or her immediate family, or her siblings.
I do not think she was just 'hiding away somewhere' and let her family suffer for three years !
Nope.
It'd be selfish of her to say the least, but everything I've read here and at other sources -- says she was a caring person who doted on her kids.

Omo.

Barry had been a customer at Salida Fire and Spa, just the day before Suzanne's disappearance.

<modsnip - reddit is not an approved source>
IMO Barry did go to the spa store. The day before. Misremembered by the owners. Friday, not Saturday. Further, I think he may have emptied those bottles into a different container that he brought with him to Broomfield. Not bleach, chlorine. 1000 showers to dilute the stench of chlorine on his person, but no number of showers could wash away the blood on his hands. IMO he'll take THAT with him to HIS grave.

JMO

Last edited by a moderator:
I sure wish a reporter would ask IE about how they expected the wife and mother to walk back into their lives when they acted to immediately sell their home and how BM couldn't liquidate SM's assets fast enough!
Things that might've surprised Suzanne had she walked back into their lives:

new owners of PP

her car, clothes gone

SD

Jmo

IIRC, Suzanne's daughters were estranged from the Moorman family. They didn't attend the grandfather's funeral or reply to messages from their aunt and uncle. Very sad.

For Iris who forgets the defense exhibits from the PH: BM was indeed in Saguache County.

Page 22 -- Telematics places BM in Crestone. You can't get to Crestone without passing Moffat.

View attachment 450094
View attachment 450095

Wonder if Idris is drafting up an urgent motion to dismiss her civil case?

Remember when he said outside the courthouse, “The murderer’s still out there.” Yep Barry, and you would know! Hopefully, not for too much longer! #JusticeforSuzanne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZogNCat