Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *Case dismissed w/o prejudice* *found in 2023* #110

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For purposes of group speculation, I ask could the dots below possibly have any connection to Suzanne’s demise?

Dot 1. The picture below is the north side of the Morphew home with jacuzzi shown.
1698774038600.png
Dot 2. At 4:44PM on May 9 (after last proof of life) Mr. Morphew’s truck door opened and closed.

Dot 3. At 5:25PM the gear shift went from park to reverse and moved backward in the driveway 95 feet.

Dot 4. Barry’s Ford 350 (Ranch King Model) is approximately 20 feet long.

Dot 5. The map below shows the Morphew home, the jacuzzi location, and where the back of Mr. Morphew’s truck would have been if he was parked in the driveway and backed up 95 feet (115 from front of truck).
1698774136061.png
I had previously assumed that the truck went straight back, but I've been told the telematics can’t tell if it a straight or curved path. As such, it suggests that the truck was backed up right to where it could access the back side of the house and the area of the jacuzzi.

This could further suggest something from that area, heavier than could be manually moved, needed to be placed in the truck. Perhaps a tranquil individual? A drowning victim? An ice chest? Something else that was taken out the back through the living room? Any other possible connections?

A big question (unanswered as far as I know) is where the truck went after this.

This issue may have been hashed out long ago, if so, never mind.

For purposes of group speculation, I ask could the dots below possibly have any connection to Suzanne’s demise?

Dot 1. The picture below is the north side of the Morphew home with jacuzzi shown.
View attachment 457249
Dot 2. At 4:44PM on May 9 (after last proof of life) Mr. Morphew’s truck door opened and closed.

Dot 3. At 5:25PM the gear shift went from park to reverse and moved backward in the driveway 95 feet.

Dot 4. Barry’s Ford 350 (Ranch King Model) is approximately 20 feet long.

Dot 5. The map below shows the Morphew home, the jacuzzi location, and where the back of Mr. Morphew’s truck would have been if he was parked in the driveway and backed up 95 feet (115 from front of truck).
View attachment 457250
I had previously assumed that the truck went straight back, but I've been told the telematics can’t tell if it a straight or curved path. As such, it suggests that the truck was backed up right to where it could access the back side of the house and the area of the jacuzzi.

This could further suggest something from that area, heavier than could be manually moved, needed to be placed in the truck. Perhaps a tranquil individual? A drowning victim? An ice chest? Something else that was taken out the back through the living room? Any other possible connections?

A big question (unanswered as far as I know) is where the truck went after this.

This issue may have been hashed out long ago, if so, never mind.
Question, that backing up, does it align with where the trailer was found?

Do we have telematics on the truck for these two events?--

Where he parked for the soup they didn't share (his dead turkey hunt)

Where he parked when he returned at 2:40some. Did he pull all the way up to the garage apron or did he stop a ways back from the house? We know he didn't take time to close the door --

I'm assuming we do not have vehicle data on that, but rather data from his phone?

When did he do something to his truck?

Linda Stanley is being investigated by Colorado Supreme Court‘s Attorney Regulation Counsel and ARC is now interviewing potential witnesses: Attorney Regulation Counsel investigating District Attorney Linda Stanley

I recall hearing about this investigation some time ago, but this news story is dated today. I wonder how much is a common legal process and how much is PR for IE’s lawsuit.

Linda Stanley is being investigated by Colorado Supreme Court‘s Attorney Regulation Counsel and ARC is now interviewing potential witnesses: Attorney Regulation Counsel investigating District Attorney Linda Stanley

I recall hearing about this investigation some time ago, but this news story is dated today. I wonder how much is a common legal process and how much is PR for IE’s lawsuit.

Marc Sallinger
@MarcSallinger

NEW and BIGA complaint has been filed against 11th District Attorney Linda Stanley with the Colorado Supreme Court The complaint alleges Stanley bungled the Barry Morphew case so badly she should be disciplined That could include potentially losing her law license in Colorado

2:37 PM · Oct 31, 2023

In the posted article IE says she was not the person who filed the complaint. The two things…the investigation of LS and the civil suit are related only by the assertion both share that the prosecution including LS engaged in misconduct from my POV in watching the various goings on.

Post in thread 'CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 , MEDIA,MAPS,TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*' CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 , MEDIA,MAPS,TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

Some aerial shots, shows where trailer and bobcat were.
If it helps
I used this shot from May 2020 to measure the distance a vehicle would have to back up from the paved area in front of garage to drop the trailer where it is shown on this picture.
1698803478553.png
Assuming this was his typical trailer parking spot The shot below shows it is quite a bit further than the 95 feet recorded on the truck telematics.
1698803585277.png
This might suggest Mr. Morphew dropped the trailer on the way in and the trailer was not hitched to his truck when be backed up 95 feet to the back of the house (jacuzzi area ) at 5.25PM on the evening before Mother’s Day. So perhaps the question remains, why would he position the back of his truck where it could be accessed from the jacuzzi area not long after Suzanne's last proof of life.

The article that I viewed from that link was dated 10-31-22. At the end, it mentions that Suzanne is still being looked for, 2.5 years after she went missing.

I used this shot from May 2020 to measure the distance a vehicle would have to back up from the paved area in front of garage to drop the trailer where it is shown on this picture.
View attachment 457338
Assuming this was his typical trailer parking spot The shot below shows it is quite a bit further than the 95 feet recorded on the truck telematics.
View attachment 457339
This might suggest Mr. Morphew dropped the trailer on the way in and the trailer was not hitched to his truck when be backed up 95 feet to the back of the house (jacuzzi area ) at 5.25PM on the evening before Mother’s Day. So perhaps the question remains, why would he position the back of his truck where it could be accessed from the jacuzzi area not long after Suzanne's last proof of life.
Perhaps the truck was backed up to make room for another vehicle to pull up and possibly enter into the garage. Load the body in a closed garage so no one could possibly see.

The article that I viewed from that link was dated 10-31-22. At the end, it mentions that Suzanne is still being looked for, 2.5 years after she went missing.
I noticed that also and that article was dated October 29 (I think). Was it an older article that Sallinger recycled with all IE's BS? He never once mentions it was dismissed without prejudice or why it was dismissed. This is lazy reporting and very slanted.

I noticed that also and that article was dated October 29 (I think). Was it an older article that Sallinger recycled with all IE's BS? He never once mentions it was dismissed without prejudice or why it was dismissed. This is lazy reporting and very slanted.
Okay I just looked again and it was from Oct 2022. Whoops.

Stanley later appeared on King's YouTube channel in August 2021 to publicly discuss the case and even responded to written comments in an online comment section using a profile under her own name.

The complaint alleges Stanley was also exchanging Facebook messages in September 20201 with the host of "True Crime with Julez." Court documents say Stanley replied "possibly" when asked if Morphew was getting ready to flee.

It alleges Stanley instructed her chief investigator, Andrew Corey, to interview the ex-wife of former Judge Ramsey Lama, the judge who was presiding over the Morphew case.

"Respondent did so in an effort to uncover information about Judge Lama that would be cause for his recusal or disqualification from continuing to preside over the Morphew case," the complaint states.

9NEWS learned the judge in the Morphew case was one of several people who filed a complaint with OARC regarding Stanley.

Marc Sallinger
@MarcSallinger

NEW and BIGA complaint has been filed against 11th District Attorney Linda Stanley with the Colorado Supreme Court The complaint alleges Stanley bungled the Barry Morphew case so badly she should be disciplined That could include potentially losing her law license in Colorado

2:37 PM · Oct 31, 2023
IF Stanley bungled the BM case, surely that only means everyone knows he is guilty of murder and IF things had been done differently, he would be in prison right now. That is the way i see it and I hope I’m right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m00n_g0ddess